Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    You Got: 31% cat person and 69% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

Unfortunately I can't have cats/dogs where I live, but would definitely have a dog if I could. I've had both dogs and a cat growing up.
  • Options
    domdompopdomdompop Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 36% cat person and 64% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    You Got: 37% cat person and 63% dog person!

We don't actually have a dog or a cat! We've got two guinea pigs named Eleanor Pigby and Lucy Diamond, and we adore them! Eventually we're hoping to get a dog, though!

Here's our girls!
    QFAFtfj.jpg?2

xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2017
    19% cat person and 81% dog person: I'm a dog person! It's not that I don't like cats (they are pretty cute), but dogs are the best! I have a jack-a-bee named Bobby who reminds me of peter pan (he never grows up). I love him so much.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    You Got: 28% cat person and 72% dog person!

This is pretty accurate since I've only had 2 dogs ever in my life before. Sadly both of them passed away when I turned 18 a few years ago. Also ever since we moved the condo I live in does not allow having pets :'(
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm 35 % cat person and 65% dog. I have a puppy and she's the cutest thing ever.
  • Options
    VeroAXthe2ndVeroAXthe2nd Posts: 12 New Member
    You Got: 32% cat person and 68% dog person!

I have a cat named Leo jr. He's a Siamese mix, he goes cross eyed from time to time, which is adorable! He's super cuddly and social, he plays fetch and hide and seek. I've had him since he was born and he is about to be 4.
  • Options
    britbrat7489britbrat7489 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Results: You Got: 61% cat person and 39% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

My Animals: I have 3 Cats and 3 Dogs whom I love and adore completely! All of them have come from a rough start in life but once they came to me I've shown them what it's like to be loved and have someone care for them unconditionally. Having them and being able to enjoy their different personalities has enriched my life :smile: They bring me such joy and happiness!
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    what % cat person and what % dog person are you
    You Got: 53% cat person and 47% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I have two cats, i work in the car business and im not home enough to care for a doggie right now. My girl cat, Cake, is 11 and she is spoiled rotten. My boy cat, Cosmo, is 5 years old and I think he *thinks* hes a dog. He is a total goof. Fun thread, thanks!
  • Options
    HEW310HEW310 Posts: 242 Member
    Wow! You're so kind and generous for this opportunity!

Results: You Got: 56% cat person and 44% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I have two cats, who my family and I adopted from the same litter. They're both boys but polar opposites. My black and white one, Indy, is very lazy and will beg for food (while sitting in front of the food cabinet) all day long. He also thinks he's a dog!! My tan striped one, Skittles, is very energetic and loves to play.
    (Here are some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/v2imi )
    h87xNtp.jpg
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Thank you for doing this.

You Got: 22% cat person and 78% dog person!

I don't have pets anymore but had horses & dogs for years until i had to move to town.
    And a budgie or two. Cats were on the farm and my sister had them for pets as well.

I am "sitting" my granddaughter's Miss Kitty while she finishes school away from home but I'm afraid Miss Kitty only
    tolerates me at the best of times. She either knows i am not a cat person or blames me for her owners disappearance.
    She will be pleased to know they will be together again soon.

Note: I do love all animals lol. I do not mistreat my charge. ;)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    "You Got: 35% cat person and 65% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already"

I mean I do like my dogs ;)
  • Options
    kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    Oh I have a mix breed between a bichon fise and a shih tzu, her name is prncess. Our last pet was really old and sick and we sadly had to put him to sleep after spending 18 years with him ever since my older brother and sister were little :( . My mom brought us this pet as a gift when I was in fifth grade, and now she's grown up and had two pups :)
  • Options
    MokochiMokochi Posts: 1 New Member
    I got 29% cat person and 71% dog person! i have a mixed dog named Nalla and she loveees attention. when i go to the park with her she'll rather go to the other dog owners for attention then playing with the other dogs XD
  • Options
    AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    This is what I got:
    "You Got: 60% cat person and 40% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately."

Altough I don't have any pets at present, I did many years ago. So let me tell you the story of a very special friend of mine.
    I used to have about two thousand million hamsters when I was just a kid. One was named Solsita Corazoncita. I loved her very much, but she left me when I was five. She took her stuff and left in the night without saying goodbye. I... I think she broke my heart, since I had never cried as much as I cried that moring when I couldn't find her. I belive she's traveling all around the world now. I hope she's all right and enjoying her great adventures. I always knew she was meant to achieve wonderful things in life. Though many years have passed, I still miss her considerably.

Thanks for this kindly giveaway!
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    You Got: 47% cat person and 53% dog person! You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I mean... I don't disagree. I have a *wee* bit of a cat allergy though, so I tend to veer more towards dogs. Doesn't stop me loving cats though, I have kitty cat everything and everybody would just give me the funniest look when I told them I was allergic. There's videos I've filmed of my sister's cats wherein the camera seems to explode every now and then bc of my sneezes and whilst I'm filming my sister's kitten, what you don't see is me with allergy tears just streaming down my face and a red nose like aghhh.. Sooo.. Cuuute...

But I went to an event yesterday with tons of dogs and I was just dying of cute. (: There were these living fluffballs that kept smiling at me and I just died.

Thanks for the giveaway, fyi!

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!

This is pretty accurate, I love them both so much hence I couldn't chose a dog or a cat for my icon so how about both? I've got two dogs named after Star Wars characters we got them last year after Carrie Fisher passed away and I love them to death.
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    You Got: 58% cat person and 42% dog person!

This was quite accurate. I love dogs but they are hard to take care of. Cats are my favorite animal. I love cats. I have a cat but we had to bring him back to the shelter for personal reasons. Although i would rather get a cat then a dog.
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    AAnd i use to have 2 hamsters that where very mean to me! :neutral: But they where cute!! Until they died.
  • Options
    the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    You Got: 44% cat person and 56% dog person!

As for pets, I've only had a parakeet that sadly passed away a few years ago. If I were to get a pet, it'd probably be a cat because I feel like dogs are more work and I have no time to do anything. :(

Thank you for this giveaway!
  • Options
    HermioneGranger73HermioneGranger73 Posts: 3 New Member
    You Got: 59% cat person and 41% dog person!

Pretty accurate. I prefer cats but dogs can be cute too. I don't have any pets becuase of allergies, but I always thought it would be fun to have a cat.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    You Got: 74% cat person and 26% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I have a 3 year old cat that we adopted for Christmas. Acts very snobby (hisses) around other cats, so I can't adopt the five kittens, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Spikefan74Spikefan74 Posts: 219 Member
    I got:
    You Got: 48% cat person and 52% dog person!
  • Options
    LaurenNumberOneLaurenNumberOne Posts: 54 Member
    You Got: 35% cat person and 65% dog person!

I have two cats and a dog. All adopted or rescued.
    Evie (named for Evie Frye on Assassin's Creed Syndicate) is a beautiful pure white sassy princess cat.
    Rey (like from Star Wars) is her feisty little tabby sister.
    And our dog is Indy (Indiana Jones... "We named the dog Indiana."). He's a mutt, probably a bit of Red Heeler or something.
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    You Got: 39% cat person and 61% dog person!

Sadly I don't have a pet right now, but I love animals so much and have had a lot of family pets in the past. I'm sure I'll have a zoo when I'm able to have pets again. xD