Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
It's that time again and I hope you're not getting tired of my quizzes! :p

Win one of two codes for the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs.
Simply take the quiz, copy and paste your results here.
And tell us a little about your real life pets if you have any.

Feel free to add a pic of your furbaby!!

[img][/img]6VwdPRs.png

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hattiesoykan/are-you-a-cat-or-a-dog-person?utm_term=.fxVOG51bL#.afQ9P74xJ

Giveaway ends November2, 8PM EST.
Winners will be notified on Monday, November 6.
Codes will be distributed through Origin or purchased from Amazon.
If you do not live in the US and know you cannot possibly wait until
the code is available on Amazon then you may not want to enter as I
I not sure how long it takes for codes to show up on Amazon.

Good luck to everyone!

My results:
You Got: 36% cat person and 64% dog person!
You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled
by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You
should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I currently have a 7 year old Bordie Collie named Coco.
She loves playing ball and Frisbee.
[img][/img]LcnSlAB.png

My 16 year old cat, Leo, passed away 3 years ago.

This Giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

UPDATE
I've decided to end the giveaway on Thursday Nov 2nd, 11PM. Winners will be announced on Monday November 6.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    You Got: 38% cat person and 62% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I have a dachshund named Jake, and we also have a stray cat named Jack (not as confusing as one would think). Jake is whiny baby sometimes, but he loves to cuddle and sleep. Jack is too affectionate; always climbing on you lol. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't shed.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Ruevera0882Ruevera0882 Posts: 14 New Member
    You Got: 42% cat person and 58% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each

I have a mini pinscher that is just so cute! His name is Jay R. He is lazy at times but becomes very energetic at the most random times.
  • Options
    may151997may151997 Posts: 209 Member
    You Got: 19% cat person and 81% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I have four large dogs! I love both cats and dogs. We just don't have any cats at the moment!
    My grumpy old man, Baxter: While he's not really that old, he certainly acts like he is. He gets easily annoyed by my other dogs, and he's my couch potato. He's a 4 1/2 year old brown mutt.
    Queen Bee, Mya: Her title pretty much says it all. She's the head of my pack, and she knows it. Everyone knows not to mess with her! She knows she's below the adults in our household hierarchy though! She's a white siberian husky, and nearly 3 years old.
    Goofy Ryder: He's the biggest baby of the bunch, but he's not the youngest and he is the largest. He's probably also the most vocal. He's a gray siberian husky. His 2 year birthday is coming up shortly.
    Sweet Sandy: She is the biggest sweetheart, and the most well-behaved of the group, which is odd since she's the youngest. My others have some bad habits that, luckily, she has not acquired. She is my 10 month old red siberian husky.
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    You Got: 34% cat person and 66% dog person!

I actually consider myself a "pet person" ;) lol!

I currently have 3 cats and 2 dogs. Sadly I lost my dog Joey a year ago (it will be a year on the 29th),he was 12 years old. And my mom lost her dog on Aug. 13th,he was just about to be 7.

Our current two dogs are Jynx,a crazy american bulldog who is attached to my brother's hip,and Jax,who is a pitbull mix but we don't know what the "mix" is,lol. Jynx is 3 and Jax is 9 weeks old.

Our cats are Cosmo (10-11 years old),Sookie (7-8 years old) and Venus (3 years old). Cosmo is a loveable chubby cat who looooves to cuddle. Sookie is tiny and has extra toes,she also is obsessed with circles. And Venus is a calico kitty who I got for my boyfriend for his 21st birthday last year :) She "talks" a lot!

Thank you for the giveaway and good luck everyone!
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    What so if you don't live in the US you can't enter the giveaway ? :cry:
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 38% cat person and 62% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I have 2 dogs. The first is Izzy, a 2 year old tricolour Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the second is Heather, a 1 year old blonde and white border collie (like my picture).

Izzy is the semi lazy one and Heather is the one who will start tearing apart the living room if she isn't walked enough. Izzy likes me more and usually follows me around the house while Heather is more of an independent one.
  • Options
    erinmyers45erinmyers45 Posts: 2 New Member
    You Got: 71% cat person and 29% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanor only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I have two cats, and their names and Minnie and Mickey. They're brother and sister and were strays. A family near me found on the side of the road. Their mother had gotten hit by a car, so they had to be bottle fed. They were also felt kitten food for too long and now they're my chunky lil' babies :#

I also have three dogs named Gibson, Annie, and Baby. They're the cutest lil' nuggets, but they're sloppy and ruder to me than my cats are -- which is saying a lot. I still love them, but I don't appreciate their behavior most of the time.

Thank you so much for creating this giveaway! I'm really hoping to win so I can make my cats in the Sims!
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    You Got: 40% cat person and 60% dog person!You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

Sounds right, I never had pets, but both are super cute :D

@AmySims09 you can enter, but it might take longer to get the code, because Origin's gift system is not very smart ;) you might not get the game on release day, that's all
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    GiorgiGiorgi Posts: 44 Member
    You Got: 56% cat person and 44% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I have 2 lovebirds coco and budgie. We are together only for a month so they are still afraid of me.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 33% cat person and 67% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I´m not allowed to have a pet in real life because of my allergies but I still love spending time with the pets of my friends and family. When I was a baby/toddler, I lived with my mother and my older sister in my grandmas house and she had a lovely dog (a boxer) called Anja. My mother told me that she even found me once on the floor being nursed by Anja. She died when I was 16 years old. My grandma has Alzheimers´ now so she isn´t allowed to keep a dog anymore. At the beginning she missed her dog (the new one was called Janka) so much but by now it´s gotten so bad with her that she even forgot she had dogs.
    My boss has a beautiful young black dog called Macho. I love when he brings him to work.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ossi_simsossi_sims Posts: 11 New Member
    You Got: 44% cat person and 56% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.
  • Options
    WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member
    You Got: 19% cat person and 81% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already. B)
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!

I'm cool with that I've been with cats and dogs my whole life, love them all unfortunately the bylaws of my city only permit 6 pets so 10 of each won't work :(

I have a three year old cat named Lashes (we didn't pick the name) shes a shelter kitty and is mixed in breed but we suspect she has a decent amount maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in her. My profile picture is her when she was a kitten.
    Normally our cat likes to play in our sinks and tubs and climb on to everything except in the afternoon which is when human laps become beds in her mind.

I'm not entering but I wanted to join in the quiz and pet sharing fun hope no one minds. :)

Edit: that plum is like the end of raccoon or a short word for raccoon. apparently its a bad word.
    Post edited by Shadowmarked on
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    You Got: 33% cat person and 67% dog person!

I love both cats and dogs. I have always grown up around dogs though. My last two were a Scottie named Rory and a Lowchen named Louis. Rory was a sweetheart, very loyal and gentle. Louis was more like a cat, quite needy, bossy and loved his cuddles. I feel lost without them and am now planning to adopt a Scottie puppy this month.

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity!!
    Here are my results:

You Got: 51% cat person and 49% dog person!

I have 2 cats, ginger one named Sam and a black one named Helena. I also have 2 budgies called Yoshi and Sonic and I have some tropical fishes too. I'd have even more pets if I could, I'm a huge animal lover. :)
  • Options
    PriscillaTintaPriscillaTinta Posts: 2 New Member
    > You Got: 42% cat person and 58% dog person!

I have THE cutest kitten in the world I'm convinced. I recently got her in may and she is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen and I'm not just saying that cause she's my cat I'm being completely unbiased and honest. I would insert a picture but I literally just got my new laptop so theres no photos of her on here yet. If your really desperate to see the most adorable kitten you can always just message me and ill send you my 🐸🐸🐸🐸... that came out wrong :#.. ANYWAYS oh and id really like to win the giveaway as I am currently poor and have always been cause I spend all my money on food plus I love the sims. Oh btw my kittens called Cleopatra obviously Cleo for short. Thanks for reading all of this if you did probably most of you didn't but it fine, I'm new on here so if you could friend me cause I kinda look like a loner right now thanks xx
  • Options
    RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    I'm 31% cat person and 69% dog person
    I have a little dog named Tara which we got some time after I got The Sims 3 Pets and I immediately recreated her and I absolutely cannot wait to do the same in Cats and Dogs!

Good luck everyone and thank you for hosting this giveaway!
  • Options
    CupcakeViolenceCupcakeViolence Posts: 124 Member
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!

well.. not wrong but cats are wayyy cuter

I have a maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (very big cat, he's about 19lbs and is NOT overweight), he's black and white with HUGE button eyes that peer into your soul. He's a bit mischievous (completely actually) but love nothing more than to curl up on your lap and force you to pet him for hours. Or he walks on my keyboard while I'm playing sims, either way.
    Come check out my selection! Finding her Prince Charming

Or my blog
  • Options
    MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    You Got:34% cat person and 66% dog person!

I only have one dog and his name is Cookie. He's a yorkie (Yorkshire terrier) and he's around 6 years old. (not sure). I would show a picture but my phone is charging. He's very goofy and up to no good most of the times. He likes attention A LOT and he always barks at me when he wants me to pay attention to him and then he proceeds to bark if I don't pet him. He's lazy too (just like me lol) and he is either barking at me or sleeping on the couch downstairs. Either way, I love him to bits! :D
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    You Got: 37% cat person and 63% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

Makes sense since I usually connect more with dogs than cats.

We have a beagle/lab mix named Shadow at my folks' place, along with our cat Mr. Whiskers. With how he acts though, let's just say Mom has some other names for him...LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    cmwolf825cmwolf825 Posts: 2 New Member
    These are my results:

You Got: 41% cat person and 59% dog person!

I have two cats. Baird is an orange tabby who loves to cuddle and lay in my lap (he is very vocal but that is ok because his brother is not very vocal). Pantherlily is a tuxedo kitty (his face has some white markings that aren't symmetrical but it just makes him even cuter) and he is slowly coming around to being a cuddle kitty too. They are also really good with both of my kids. Love them both so much.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2017
    You Got: 42% cat person and 58% dog person!

I had 3 dogs and 3 cats before. I had thousands of dwarf hamsters. Then we got a golden hamster named Oz but he tragically died few months ago. Currently we don't have any pet because I feel very guilty for the lost of our Oz.

This is Tutti. I found him on a street. He was soo skinny I couldn't leave him there to starve. So I took him home. I was feeding him up for a few months and then he ungratefully ( :D ) left and never came back home.20140612_100616.jpg

And this is Patches. She is actually not my cat but a cat of my host family where I was an au-pair in GB. They moved to a new house and she ran away and was wandering for months! Luckily she got home and stays with them. They were so happy they couldn't believe it is really her. I post this pic because I really love her expression :D Typical cat, isn't it?Fotografie0682.jpg
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    thediamondsim03thediamondsim03 Posts: 5 New Member
    You Got: 23% cat person and 77% dog person!

I have 2 dogs called Ivy and Jed! They are cavashons :) Ivy is very laid back and likes sleeping and jed is the complete opposite and is always in your face and licking you. He just won't leave you alone! Lots of my friends have cats and if i go to my friends i think i am sometimes more interested in their pets tbh.
  • Options
    FlosheeFloshee Posts: 26 New Member
    You Got: 40% cat person and 60% dog person!

I have a 2-year old German Shepherd, her name's Lara and I can't imagine my life without her ^^
  • Options
    crinklecreamcrinklecream Posts: 1 New Member
    I got 51% cat person and 49% dog person! I have a basset hound who is always drooling on me and a orange tabby cat who doesn't want to be in people's lap but wants to be around them.