Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opportunity bugged?

So my Sim, who's in the Military career, got an opportunity called The Commander's Cabinet. I can't find any information on it when I search, so here's the description:

"The base commander has asked for your help to stock his cabinet with some fine nectar. Doing this would most surely win you the Commander's approval and will be excellent for your career."

I sent Johanna to France and had her buy some nectar, but it still says 0/4 bottles. The opportunity doesn't specify that I have to find the bottles in a tomb, nor does it state that the nectar has to be of a certain age/quality or that it has to come from a particular destination.

Searching Google was unhelpful, as there was no information specific to this issue, so I'm hoping someone can tell me whether this opportunity can actually be completed or that it's bugged and I should just cancel it.

thanks,

-von
I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I wonder if you have to make the bottles yourself?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2017
    I wonder if you have to make the bottles yourself?
    That would be quite a project and would require the Artisan store set for glass blowing. But I was wondering if the sim has to make what goes into the bottles themselves. :p

Probably not. But the Sims Wiki entry on this Opp does say that the nectar must be Great quality. Knowing how EA works, I wouldn't be surprised if anything better than Great wouldn't qualify.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @phoebebebe13 @igazor thanks both for your suggestions. maybe i'll try making the nectar and/or the bottles myself and see what happens.

i didn't even find a wiki entry for the opportunity when i searched, but will try looking again to make sure i didn't make a mistake.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

edited September 2017
    @lauravonawesome when you make the nectar the better the quality fruit you use the better the quality the nectar. It's been a while since I made those . When you make the nectar the game give it to you in a bottle when it's done

Your welcome
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @lauravonawesome when you make the nectar the better the quality fruit you use the better the quality the nectar. It's been a while since I made those . When you make the nectar the game give it to you in a bottle when it's done

Your welcome

yeah, i've done nectar-making before, but not in this particular save... hopefully, one of these works. ty again!

edited September 2017

Your welcome

yeah, i've done nectar-making before, but not in this particular save... hopefully, one of these works. ty again!

I don't think I have ever gotten that opportunity or maybe I xed out of it because that sims wasn't making nectar? I have not done the military career in a while. Good luck I hope it works