Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruGraham Shares an Early Look at The Laundry System and Some CAS

2...Next

Comments

• SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,188 SimGuru
    Loanet wrote: »
    I bet you guys were really torn between front-loaders and top-loaders.

This is really intersting. Seeing the yellow blocks, I guess in programming, the yellow blocks are solid and can never pass through other yellow blocks. Green things can interact with other things (like the bag into the laundry basket or the tops of the washing machines for clutter). What are purple things?

So what I'm wondering is, if you don't do some washing now and again, will your sim become smelly (like not taking a bath) or will the laundry left in piles become smelly (like food and plates left to rot). And will slobs, like... not worry about it, adding another pro to being a slob?

If you'd like to learn more about the block models, I explain their function and what some of the different colors mean in detail in this post. I don't think I mentioned purple in that thread though... in this case, the purple is the water surface in the Wash Tub.

lexus20 wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham Can the wash tub be placed on a counter like a sink or on another surface?

The Wash Tub is ground placeable only.
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Graham Nardone‏ @SimGuruGraham

I'm also happy to share that you'll have the option to stack the dryer on top of the washing machine, for extra space saving configurations.
    5:46 PM - 21 Aug 2017
    link to the tweet here! also low-poly is my friend and I love it.

Thank you both for providing the quote/tweet!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I like how the pack is coming together. I wonder how many clothes line models there will be?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Can't we have more accessories? You know, hippy type bangles and necklaces? We're never getting more bracelets now and it would be nice to have a couple new ones.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.