Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited February 2018
    @bekkasan You put it perfectly. She 'gets' him. :) There's only a couple of really popular sims in there so I don't expect most people will get them. They just look SO different as children it's hard to tell! Anyway, thanks for commenting. :)

Oops, edited to delete spoiler.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @ZeeGee Thanks for the tag! :kissing_heart:
    Cornelia is looking prettier and prettier. :) I always thought the game made her look too juvenile and you make her look like a woman.
    Aww, Agnes got her piano back! <3
    Poor sad Gunther... :( Gosh, that would be so hard. I wonder if anyone in the audience could see that he clearly did NOT want to be there...
    I don't blame Gunther's mom's reaction at all! (We all know she secretly wanted her boy to marry Cornelia :smirk: )
    Lolita swinging herself around in the waiting room...she really is nutso. :grimace: It's sad though because some people really have those kind of mental issues :cry: and the big question is...has Lolita's cuckooness in herself become exacerbated or is it really all just an act to bind herself to Gunther? Because if so, an annulment will not make her very happy. :worried: I wonder what's going to happen when she finds out.
    Yes! He should've called his dad first! But, in a situation like that it's hard to think straight.
    Ok, that doctor that walked over and gave Lolita the shot...he was cute. ;)<3 But what was with that look on his face? It was like there's some secret stuff going on at the facility that maybe the Goth's don't know about. :grey_question:
    How do you find all these different animations that fit so perfectly to what's going on in the story?? :star: I admire your video making skills!

Agnes's friends: I know I recognized Erik Darling before. ;) And I think I see Xander Clavell and Christopher Steele. I don't remember the names of the girls though...it's been so long since I've fully played in SV. Wait! Is the blonde Zelda Mae? Or...Jamie Jolina? The kid with the glasses looks like Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. :lol:

Anyway. LOVED IT! I seriously look forward to these videos! You tell a fantastic story! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Give me a minute while I stare at your siggy pic.......

Okay, whew. Hot flash. Anyhoo....

Thank you! And thanks for all your comments. Sooo many questions. And they will aaaall be answered...in time. :) (Remember when you used to do that to me? :lol: ) You really have some good insights too! I did age up Cornelia to young adult in the episode when she started college, Gunther, Nancy, Dorie and Lolita too. I figure when you start college you're a young adult.

I have lots and lots of animations! That is one of the things that takes me the longest time with these vids, finding an animation to match the story I want to tell. And if I can't find exactly what I want, finding a substitution!
    Nutso is a good explanation for Lolita's problems! I kind of based her issues around schizoaffective disorder with bipolar tendencies. It is very sad that there are people who deal with it in real life. You got Erik, Xander and Cyclon3 right! Oh and that doctor is my level 10 doc who comes out whenever someone needs an 'injection.'
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill Give me a minute while I stare at your siggy pic.......

Okay, whew. Hot flash. Anyhoo....

Thank you! And thanks for all your comments. Sooo many questions. And they will aaaall be answered...in time. :) (Remember when you used to do that to me? :lol: ) You really have some good insights too! I did age up Cornelia to young adult in the episode when she started college, Gunther, Nancy, Dorie and Lolita too. I figure when you start college you're a young adult.

I have lots and lots of animations! That is one of the things that takes me the longest time with these vids, finding an animation to match the story I want to tell. And if I can't find exactly what I want, finding a substitution!
    Nutso is a good explanation for Lolita's problems! I kind of based her issues around schizoaffective disorder with bipolar tendencies. It is very sad that there are people who deal with it in real life. You got Erik, Xander and Cyclon3 right! Oh and that doctor is my level 10 doc who comes out whenever someone needs an 'injection.'

@ZeeGee :innocent:

I loved that comment! :blush: You're so sweet and cute. :kissing_heart:

Yes I remember doing that to ya. ;):p
    Oh yay I got three guesses right! :) I'm usually not very good at that...

Yes, finding poses and animations to go with what you want to have happen IS a struggle! :confounded: But you sure found the perfect ones for this episode. :star:
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I love Cornelia's reaction! Of course, his mom's was expected. Nicely executed!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @ZeeGee , Wonderful chapter!! Lolita really went off the deep end, it’s obvious
    she dies as she’s a ghost in the Goth’s yard
    , I can’t wait to see how you tackle that, though she is wasting away... Gunther and Cornelia are a really cute couple in the beginning of it all. They seem to have an almost loveless marriage when you open up a fresh SV save, though they do try to give each other flowers constantly.
    @ciane Thank you! And thanks for the comments. :)

@Charlottesmom Yes! And I do have a plan. :wink:

I love Gunther and Cornelia. They've always been a very loving couple in my games! I also love how you see her all over town when you're not playing them. She seems to be friends with everybody! Thanks for commenting. :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Loved the update! Gunther has the saddest eyes it breaks my heart :'(:heartbreak:
    Die already, Lolita!
    @Mikezumi He does, I love his eyes. And lol @ spoiler :lol:
    Just wanted to let you all know that episode 15 will be delayed. I'm helping plan a funeral, packing for a trip and studying for a new job that starts in June. The Prequel will return! Just not sure when.
    I got a little bit done so here's an update with some 'very brief' previews for the next episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rEF4S1u58
    @ZeeGee That was an awesome video! :star:

Thanks for the sneak peeks! Can't wait!
    We will miss you, but you enjoy that much needed, lovely vacation! <3 {{{Hugs}}} (I am jealous! ;) )
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @emorrill Thank you! :kissing_heart: I’ll have my iPad so hoping to catch up on everyone else’s stories and videos if the internet works okay.

@ciane Thanks!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Have a wonderful time and see you when you get back! You will be missed.
    @bekkasan Thank you! :kissing:
    A video! I will need to watch this very soon!

Have a safe and happy trip :) and good luck with your new job!
    edited February 2018
    @Mikezumi It's just a lil update vid. :) And thank you! :kissing:
    I thought you might be interested in this. I saw Erik Darling at the local pool. I wonder if he's thinking of going for a swim? ;)
    38772799740_d60c1db7b4_o.jpg
    @Mikezumi Haha! Well hopefully he has learned his lesson :p
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member

@ZeeGee Oh, I like your new avatar! I had a lot to catch up on here. Love the story! So interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next! Enjoy your vacay! :)
    @ZeeGee Oh, I like your new avatar! I had a lot to catch up on here. Love the story! So interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next! Enjoy your vacay! :)

Thanks! Thought it was time for a change :) Back from vacay but playing catch up. Still thinking April for the next episode.
    Aww, do we have to wait until April? I'm going through withdrawals! ;):p
    @emorrill Probably, this is a long one, with LOTS of stuff in it. I even tried to learn blender to make my own animations to be able to tell it the way I wanted but uh uh, ain't happening. It's HARD!!

Anyway, thanks for your interest, and I'm getting there! First scene done, second scene almost done. :) But got quite a bit to go if I get to where I want to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top