Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited December 2017
    And here it is! Part 11 - Comeuppance. Dedicated to @scillakees . I'll post a link to the post showing why it's dedicated to Scilla if I can find it. :smiley:

ETA: If you don't remember the Crumplebottom lawyer episode have a look at Part 3, it explains some of what is going on in this video!

https://youtu.be/5hzpYUt_Ti0

@emorrill Thanks for your impatience. I love it. hehe
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee Comments in spoiler so I don't spoil anything to those coming to see the update.
    Loved the update. The men in black with their skinny ties coming in to the office was just awesome. Handcuffs, arrested! Orange jump suit and his very own bad boy cell mate! Love that they wanted to help them and be their guardians. Great job! Look forward to the next update. Was the scene after the credits a hint to the next update?
    @bekkasan Thanks so much for the comments!
    That was so much fun to do that scene after the way he treated Cornelia. :) And YES, that was a hint for hopefully the next update.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Hm, what is dream and what is reality, huh? Interesting. I loved your last episode and wondered why someone only liked it. Totally awesome for me!
    @ciane Thank you so much!!! And indeed, there is a fine line between dream and reality. :wink:
    I'm curious to know if everyone saw what I meant to show at the end bit, what did y'all think was happening there?! Please put in a spoiler if you answer my question!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZeeGee Oh man that was so worth the wait!!! :mrgreen: (Yes I am impatient when it comes to great stories :p )
    This one was so heartwarming! How lovely and kind of the Goth's to take Cornelia and Agnes in. <3 Gotta admit when Cornelia said she liked the dumpsters I thought she was going to protest living with the Goth's and I was like, "Are you CRAZY woman! Don't turn this down!" But thankfully she was joking. ;)
    I loved the arrest and jail scenes!! That was awesome!!! :star: Not sure where you got all that CC but it was great! ;)

So the after credits scene with Gunther: I just looked at it as...he was having a dream about kissing Lolita, but since he's secretly in love with Cornelia her face appeared on Lolita's. :blush: I dunno though. Makes me wonder what you have up your sleeve. ;)
    Are you going to be using any Supernatural stuff in your story? :p

LOVED it! Very well done! :star: They just keep getting better and better and more suspenseful!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    ciane wrote: »
    Hm, what is dream and what is reality, huh? Interesting. I loved your last episode and wondered why someone only liked it. Totally awesome for me!

@ciane Yeah I can never understand these lone "Likers" when everyone else thinks the post is Awesome... :unamused:
    @emorrill Thank you so much for all the comments and commentary! :)
    Lol, yes Cornelia was just joking. She would not spoil a chance to live in that gorgeous house she'd been eyeing since she moved to town, but it was meant to make you wonder for a second if she was going to protest. :lol: The after credit scene - you nailed it! And nope, there won't be anything supernatural. I don't have the EP, and just don't get into supernatural stuff. :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Yes! Another amazing episode.
    I was thrilled to see him go to jail until I saw his cellmate. Then I almost started to feel sorry for him. His black eye! I'm such a sop. You are so great with all the little details you put into your stories. The black and white memories and bedroom transformation are great effects. Love the mirror glasses, and the one agent going through his computer as he was being arrested. You think of everything.

I too was taken in by the dumpster joke for a moment until they all started laughing. Cornelia was so dedicated to caring for Agnes on her own. I'm wondering how she's going to handle having parental figures again? Gunther needs to stop dreaming and start living.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill Thank you so much for all the comments and commentary! :)
    Lol, yes Cornelia was just joking. She would not spoil a chance to live in that gorgeous house she'd been eyeing since she moved to town, but it was meant to make you wonder for a second if she was going to protest. :lol: The after credit scene - you nailed it! And nope, there won't be anything supernatural. I don't have the EP, and just don't get into supernatural stuff. :)

@ZeeGee I don't do the supernatural stuff either and also don't have the EP. ;)

Yay I guessed it! :mrgreen:

I totally agree with everything @scillakees said! Your attention to detail is quite amazing! :star: Love!
    You know I can't wait for more!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    On the teaser at the end... at first I thought, Gunther and Lolita were doing what young adults would do at university with their new-found freedom from home and enjoying a bit more the opportunity to really be together and more intimate with some one they are attracted too. Then, I believed Gunther, who really, secretly fantasizes about Cornelia, calls out Corrnelia's name in a moment of passion and wishes she were the one with him - so much so that he actually sees Cornelia's face in Lolita's features. It's not until the cut to of him on the bed with the book that we see it was only a dream or a daydream. (Also, the cheer leading outfit is Lolita's and placing Cornelia in it means that maybe he's more attracted to the cheerleader image than Lolita herself, I think.)

edited December 2017
    @scillakees Thank you so much for all the comments! :smiley:
    Don't feel sorry for him, he is a very very bad man! Though I was a little hesitant to include the black eye scene but in the end went to all that trouble of filming it so decided leave it. Nevermind *overactive imagination*

Lol, Gunther. Yes!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I don't do the supernatural stuff either and also don't have the EP. ;)

Yay I guessed it! :mrgreen:

I totally agree with everything @scillakees said! Your attention to detail is quite amazing! :star: Love!
    You know I can't wait for more!

Oh good! I was afraid you would be disappointed without the supernatural stuff. Most people love it, but I don't enjoy it.

And thank you! :kissing:
    @ciane Wow! I love your analysis. Let's pretend that's what I meant. :lol:
    If you look closely at the color of her hair and the shape of her profile, it's Cornelia the whole time. I put her in Lolita's hair and outfit as a brain trick.
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @ZeeGee, I love it!!! Wow, I don't know how you do all that, but it's pretty amazing to watch. I enjoy your music choices too! You did a super job!
    Loved how you did the flashback scene in black and white. The arrest was too awesome. Got a kick out of the jail mate, lol!
    The joke at the end and the laughing was hysterical. Loved it all!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Sorry I am a bit behind! I just watched part 8 and totally loved it! Jared's expressions and dialogue were perfect! Adore Gunther as a teen - such a sensitive soul <3
    @funkeeferret Thank you! There is some amazing free music on YouTube.

@Mikezumi Thank you so much! It's hard to see past Gunther's horrible hat but you put some decent hair on him and he's a cutie. :) And maybe too sensitive..... that's all I'm sayin!!

Maybe alerts are working again? Cause I finally got an alert for this thread when Mikezumi posted. yayy!
    I have also noticed that alerts are starting to work again. I have missed a couple but mostly they seem to be okay :)
    I have always loved Gunther! <3
    Part 9 was wonderful! Lolita is a piece of work! I felt so sorry for Jared :(
    Cornelia's face when Gunther left for college broke my heart - she looked so miserable :'( College is just a dream for her in her current position and I think she likes Gunther too.
    Oh my! She's been found out! :o
    @Mikezumi I'm so glad you found @ZeeGee 's story! Her videos are very well done and the story just su'cks you right in! :star: You can't get enough!

Speaking of which...

when's the next chapter ZeeGee??? :mrgreen:
    (I know you'd ask me the same about Sam's story, but..... having the flu is my excuse. And not a good one.... :persevere::cry: )
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Part 9 was wonderful! Lolita is a piece of work! I felt so sorry for Jared :(
    Cornelia's face when Gunther left for college broke my heart - she looked so miserable :'( College is just a dream for her in her current position and I think she likes Gunther too.
    Oh my! She's been found out! :o

@Mikezumi Thank you! Love the running commentary. :smiley:

@emorrill Yeeeaaaah, look who's talkin! :lol: Hope you're feeling better? I got to a perfect stopping place today at around 5 minutes but decided to keep going! There's something else I want to tell in this part.
    edited January 2018
    It's here! Part 12, LOLITA! Can't wait to hear what y'all think about this one! Edit: Oops! Sorry wrong link. Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRN7WUyICPQ

@emorrill ;)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2018

@ZeeGee That was awesome! I love the relationship between Agnes and Cornelia. Cornelia is an awesome sister. The rest in a spoiler so as not to spoil anything. :)
    Mrs. Goth is super for trying to get her to think about herself too. :) Hehe, loved Lolita's look when she realized she was caught and then kinda creepy as you panned away from her. Evil in a beautiful face! You pick the best music to go with the sequences. Wow, she really thought she could get away with all that with an 'I'm sorry'. I'm so glad he didn't let her. The post credit sequence is just spooky and awesome. I loved the outfit and the makeup....prophetic final shot?
    @ZeeGee Thanks for the tag. :blush:
    I'm glad Gunther finally dumped Lolita. :lol: Sorry, but she was way too different than him and so full of drama.
    I agree with @bekkasan you DO pick the perfect music to go with your videos! :star:
    Erik Darling being the first one Agnes meets. Cute. :blush:
    The Goth's really are great people. I never would've imagined them being so generous and caring.
    I loved Lolita figure skating at the end, beautiful. <3 Although I couldn't help thinking, "Man she must be freezing out there wearing that!" :lol:
    I thought that was going to be some foreshadowing to her freezing to death/dying of a broken heart or something. Then it showed her with smeared makeup and a shaved head... I'm not sure what that is all about, :confused: but I guess we will find out later.
    Fantastic job as always! Can't wait for more! :smiley:
    @bekkasan Thank you so much! Finding the right music is really hard sometimes so it's good to know I'm on the right track.
    prophetic final shot, that's awesome! Thanks for all your comments. It's always so exciting to know that y'all 'get' what I'm trying to portray, and you sure did. :)

@emorrill Thank you!
    You recognized Erik! I wondered if anyone would. :) The Goths really are amazing. As for Lolita's final outfit - I had to give her the 'immune to cold' lifetime reward to get through that scene! Ah, the Lolita in the mirror versus the 'other' version. That was a REALLY hard scene to film and I wasn't entirely pleased with the results but didn't want to do it over. If you look close you can tell it was all filmed through a mirror (she disappears at times) except for the last shot. That's the only hint I'll give. :wink: Next episode will explain!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top