Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited June 2018
    @ZeeGee We waited and it was worth it! I watched it twice, cause hubby came in at the end and I had him watch it so he could see how you do your stories. I had told him about them. He enjoyed it and thought you did a great job. He doesn't play sims, but is always sweet about asking about my families.
    I very much enjoyed the scenes with Gunther :love: (he is gorgeous, I gotta check him out next time I play SV) talking with Conner (such a cutie teenager!) and then Jared's Mom. Wow...I'd say she has given up on him. Go Agnes go! She's a smart young lady! Loved those scenes. Even his brother is dissing him. You'd think that would help wake him up, but he wouldn't be Jared if he changed. :) Ok...now I gotta go look at Frida Goth in my Midnight Hollow save except the kids are all at uni still.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @bekkasan That is so sweet that your husband shows interest in your simming. And give him a thank you from me! I tried to get my husband to watch and I think he got through about 2 episodes. :lol:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I very much enjoyed the scenes with Gunther :love: (he is gorgeous, I gotta check him out next time I play SV) talking with Conner (such a cutie teenager!) and then Jared's Mom. Wow...I'd say she has given up on him. Go Agnes go! She's a smart young lady! Loved those scenes. Even his brother is dissing him. You'd think that would help wake him up, but he wouldn't be Jared if he changed. :) Ok...now I gotta go look at Frida Goth in my Midnight Hollow save except the kids are all at uni still.

He wouldn’t be Jared if he changed.. THAT’S IT! And Frida is in Moonlight Falls, which I don’t have, so I downloaded her from the exchange. Hope she’s the same in game!
    Thanks for your comments <3:*
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited June 2018
    @ZeeGee - As I posted on the episode's Youtube page, another great episode.
    My highlight of this episode was Agnes' facial expressions and how you have captured them.

I played Claire Ursine once and never looked for Jared. I love seeing your back stories. You are making me see these characters as more than background in my game and have inspired me to use more of the townies in my play rather than create my own sims.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited June 2018
    @ZeeGee
    Alrighty! Bring on Part 18! :mrgreen:
    (These were all my thoughts as I watched the video earlier :) )
    Like I said before Connor is too cute as a teen. <3 Him calling Cornelia hott! :lol:
    Wow...poor Mrs. Frio. :cry: You can see the pain in her eyes...the agony over what her son has been doing. Where's his dad?
    I get the feeling Gunther was going to ask Jared to be his best man? Or wait...after the last few videos maybe not.
    Oh no what's wrong with Frida...?
    Ohhh dear...she's pregnant! :worried: It's Jared's huh!? (I knew it... :( )
    When she said, "Umm, I sold it." I thought Jared stole the car while ditching her...
    I thought maybe she went into labor there at the end of their conversation... (Guess it would've been too early for that huh? ;) )
    OMGosh CREEPY Jared watching the girls dance like that!! :flushed:
    Jared, you don't get to call her Aggie! And...you keep your creepy eyes off her! :angry: We all know what's on your mind!!
    Her bug eyes! :lol: Sorry, that totally made me laugh!
    Yeah! You give him the brush off girl!! :star:
    I was hoping Eric Darling would jump in for the rescue, but Agnes held her own! :star:
    LOL!!! The smacking! OMGosh I cracked up SO hard! :joy: I was like, "GO AGNES!!" (Erik was like, "That's right!" And even Connor thought it was hilarious that she smacked his face around! :lol: )
    Erik's little victory cheer at the end. :lol:
    Ohhh Gunther saw all that! :open_mouth: Good! And darn right he would've beat the cr'ap out of Jared if he touched her!
    "I'm not playing Jared." - Ooooo! The hair on my arms stood up with that one! (I was hoping he was going to kick Jared's bu'tt! )
    Gunther's eye-roll when Jared said, "You took Lolita from me" was so awesome! Like he's all, "Really? You gotta bring that up?"
    The moment intensifies! :open_mouth: A valid thread by Gunther. Hope Jared listens!
    His face at the end is the classic Jared scowl. ;) (Where'd you find such realistic tears?? )
    Interesting after credits scene. Glad Connor stood up to his brother.

This was a FANTASTIC video!!! :star: One of the best you've done girl! I mean I was totally WOW'D after watching!
    I am itching for the continuation! :smiley: Hope you're able to get it done very soon! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Me1620 Thank you!
    That's the biggest compliment you could give me! Thank you
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    :smiley: It's true.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @emorrill Love all your thoughts! You're such a writer. :wink:

Oops, I responded to your comments then lost the post! Grrrrrr. I'll be back tomorrow. It's getting late here.
    @emorrill
    emorrill wrote: »
    Wow...poor Mrs. Frio. :cry: You can see the pain in her eyes...the agony over what her son has been doing. Where's his dad?
    That may be covered in a future episode in Season 3!
    I get the feeling Gunther was going to ask Jared to be his best man? Or wait...after the last few videos maybe not. Yep, he at least wanted Jared to be there until the Frida thing.
    Oh no what's wrong with Frida...?
    Ohhh dear...she's pregnant! :worried: It's Jared's huh!? (I knew it... :( ) You did!
    When she said, "Umm, I sold it." I thought Jared stole the car while ditching her... Good idea! Let's go with that. :)
    I thought maybe she went into labor there at the end of their conversation... (Guess it would've been too early for that huh? ;) ) Yup, too early
    OMGosh CREEPY Jared watching the girls dance like that!! :flushed:
    Jared, you don't get to call her Aggie! And...you keep your creepy eyes off her! :angry: We all know what's on your mind!! Lol, my thoughts exactly
    Her bug eyes! :lol: Sorry, that totally made me laugh!
    Yeah! You give him the brush off girl!! :star:
    I was hoping Eric Darling would jump in for the rescue, but Agnes held her own! :star:GIRL POWER!!
    LOL!!! The smacking! OMGosh I cracked up SO hard! :joy: I was like, "GO AGNES!!" (Erik was like, "That's right!" And even Connor thought it was hilarious that she smacked his face around! :lol: ) :lol:
    Erik's little victory cheer at the end. :lol:
    Ohhh Gunther saw all that! :open_mouth: Good! And darn right he would've beat the cr'ap out of Jared if he touched her!
    "I'm not playing Jared." - Ooooo! The hair on my arms stood up with that one! (I was hoping he was going to kick Jared's bu'tt! )
    Gunther's eye-roll when Jared said, "You took Lolita from me" was so awesome! Like he's all, "Really? You gotta bring that up?"
    The moment intensifies! :open_mouth: A valid thread by Gunther. Hope Jared listens!
    His face at the end is the classic Jared scowl. ;) (Where'd you find such realistic tears?? ) I can't find those tears anywhere. So much Sims 3 stuff disappearing. If you want them I'll put them on SimFileShare for download.
    Interesting after credits scene. Glad Connor stood up to his brother.

This was a FANTASTIC video!!! :star: One of the best you've done girl! I mean I was totally WOW'D after watching!
    I am itching for the continuation! :smiley: Hope you're able to get it done very soon! <3

Thanks for all the comments. I relived the episode vicariously through you!! :kissing:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Absolutely loved it <3
    I am so glad that Agnes didn't fall for his carp!
    Loved Erik's face when Agnes was giving him what for! :)
    Good for Gunther for letting go and telling Jared straight where he stands.
    Even Connor knows his brother is bad!
    @Mikezumi Thank you!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Nice update. I watched it last night. New complications emerge.
    Karritz wrote: »

Thanks, @Karritz. And thanks for the amazing venue you built that will be featured in the next video. No spoilers!! I'll link to it in the description.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »

Thanks, @Karritz. And thanks for the amazing venue you built that will be featured in the next video. No spoilers!! I'll link to it in the description.

Now I can't wait. I'm glad you found something you enjoy. Thank you.
    edited June 2018
    Are you ready??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS-g-CI0dO0

What we've all been waiting for! Except Zarabeth, she's really not happy. And Lolita, she probably wouldn't have been either.

You can find the beautiful venue here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8030346

ETA: Oops, forgot to tag @Karritz Thanks for the venue!!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    New video! YAY! :mrgreen:

@ZeeGee
    OMGosh I am LOVING the falling Rose petals and...being invited to their wedding! <3 Aww!!
    That church! :astonished: Thank you for sharing the link. :star:
    True love (and happiness) is clearly prevalent in both of their eyes. <3
    Cornelia's DRESS! I LOVE it! :star: (Now I gotta ask where you got it? ;) )
    Nice capture of the exchanging of rings. :blush:
    I'm really liking this song...
    I really wish EA would've added an animation where the couple are feeding each other a piece of the cake. :)
    Honeymoon in Champs Les Sims! :blush: Oohh...romantic bedroom scene! <3
    I LOVE that wedding ring from NataliS! It's my personal favorite! :star:
    Blowing kisses! Aww! <3
    Welcome Mortimer. ;)
    Agnes and Erik Darling are officially a couple now I see. :smirk: I'm very curious to see how you write that story out.
    Such a sweet and romantic video! Loved it! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited June 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    New video! YAY! :mrgreen:

@ZeeGee
    OMGosh I am LOVING the falling Rose petals and...being invited to their wedding! <3 Aww!!
    That church! :astonished: Thank you for sharing the link. :star:
    True love (and happiness) is clearly prevalent in both of their eyes. <3
    Cornelia's DRESS! I LOVE it! :star: (Now I gotta ask where you got it? ;) )
    Nice capture of the exchanging of rings. :blush:
    I'm really liking this song...
    I really wish EA would've added an animation where the couple are feeding each other a piece of the cake. :)
    Honeymoon in Champs Les Sims! :blush: Oohh...romantic bedroom scene! <3
    I LOVE that wedding ring from NataliS! It's my personal favorite! :star:
    Blowing kisses! Aww! <3
    Welcome Mortimer. ;)
    Agnes and Erik Darling are officially a couple now I see. :smirk: I'm very curious to see how you write that story out.
    Such a sweet and romantic video! Loved it! <3

I downloaded some dresses but I think I ended up using one from the store, but can't seem to find it right now! I'll look tomorrow when I boot up my game.
    A feed each other cake animation would be so great! I'm taking a break between season 2 and season 3 to learn to animate so I can do what I want to next season!!
    Agnes and Erik are indeed a couple and I'm so looking forward to getting to their story, but ... one more episode with Gunther and Cornelia first! At least I think one more. It always takes me longer than I think.

Anyway, thank you for all your lovely comments. :kissing:
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Oh dear, I don't come to these threads very often so hadn't seen the news about your mum.

So happy to hear that she is recovering well and that the family is rallying around, it's beautiful the way a family can pull together to support each other and I send my love and best wishes as you all adjust to this new situation.

I know I've said it on the videos themselves, but thank you for sharing your wonderful creations and the work of the talented creators that you showcase, like the gorgeous venue from @Karritz. :love:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee Beautiful
    I totally loved the wedding. Such a romantic and beautiful dress and he looks so handsome and so full of love for Cornelia.
    Glad that you carried it forward with the honeymoon and even the birth of their first child and beyond.
    Look forward to more from you with Agnes's story.
    @ajaxpost Thanks so much. It is a life changing event but we are all trying to adjust to make sure my mom is happy, well as happy as can be not being so independent anymore.

And thanks for your comments on the video here and on YouTube! Karritz is amazing at building and has some awesome videos teaching building too. When this Season is done I'm planning on doing some building and learning how to do different things to make next season better!
    @bekkasan Thank you :kissing:
    @ZeeGee I got to find out which venue you used and watched the video last night when I got home. You did a great job and I enjoyed the video. It was fun to see such a familiar wedding venue being used too.
    @Karritz Thank you! That is a beautiful wedding venue. I wanted to use the outdoor area but due to lighting issues, took it indoors. :) Also I should have said that it may not look exactly like yours cause there were some things I didn't have, but I think it was very close.
    edited June 2018
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Karritz Thank you! That is a beautiful wedding venue. I wanted to use the outdoor area but due to lighting issues, took it indoors. :) Also I should have said that it may not look exactly like yours cause there were some things I didn't have, but I think it was very close.

It was very close. I had a problem with lighting outside recently too and added the buydebug lights. I use them a lot now to light my videos because regular lights just don't do the job for me, no matter how many I have.

EDIT: Another thing I've found is that, no matter which build it is, if I've used the Fountain of Youth it doesn't flow unless I replace it after placing the lot into my game.
    edited June 2018
    @Karritz Your build wasn't the lighting issue, it's just how Sunset Valley sims look outside. Very harsh shadows! And the buydebug lights don't work in the daytime. I've looked for a lighting mod that would change the harsh lighting on their faces but haven't found one.

I haven't used the Fountain of Youth that much so didn't realize it was supposed to flow! I just went ingame and replaced it and what do you know, a fountain. :)

@emorrill Finally found the dress! HERE
    P.S. Will you be NEEDING a wedding dress anytime soon....? Can't blame me for trying. :tongue:
    I'm glad you got the fountain fixed.

When you said you were featuring one of my venues I thought it might be for a wedding, but I wasn't sure of which venue you were using. My Rainbow Gondola also has a wedding arch and underneath (in the basement) there are restaurants and other things for the sims to do. I sent my sims there once for an outdoor wedding. There were no guests though as they eloped. I'm not sure if it would be good for guests as they had to stand in the garden and the gondola canal was all around them. It isn't really a wedding venue just a place for a quiet private wedding with a wedding arch. You would need Into the Future for it to be fully there as there are lots of Dew Flowers on the lot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top