Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Venues not matching what was bought

Okay, I bought the Stones Throw Greenhouse venue. I've been happily using the stuff in it to make greenhouses for my various gardening sims. But I just loaded one of the games where I've got a greenhouse for the first time since yesterday's maintenance. I got a message saying there's missing content, and it's been replaced. And when I looked at the lot to see what changed, I noticed my greenhouse no longer had the Greenhouse windows or roof pieces. The Swiftgro units are also suspiciously missing, even though the launcher says that's still installed. I also noticed a venue on the Downloaded listing in my launcher I haven't bought yet, the bakery.

Sure enough when I checked my purchase history in the store it now says I bought the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery on the 16th instead of the Stones Throw Greenhouse. The frell? Who do I need to contact to get this straitened out? Yes, I was planning on getting the bakery. But I hadn't bought it yet.
Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.