Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1080p at 60 fps or less? Does anyone know?

By the pictures of the UI it looks like it's close if not 1080p. But I'd like to know if the game will run at 60 frames per second or 30... Has anyone that played said something about this?

Comments

• antonio26298antonio26298 Posts: 32 Member
    I think it's 1080p, like most of the new gen games, the framerate, probably will be 30 FPS, it's the standard of the consoles, plus if we consider that the game will have expansions and packs, which reduces the performance of the game, it's likely it will run at 30 FPS, If the game runs at 60 FPS if will be difficult to keep the 60FPS with DLCs.
  • antonio26298antonio26298 Posts: 32 Member
    And the size of the UI, maybe they're adapting it to bigger screens, a lot of people plays console on a big TV and in the distance.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm hoping for 60fps. 30 will be too laggy.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited September 2017
    I hope there is an option to pick either 30 or 60 fps as i know there are a few games that you can do that on the ps4 pro with. I doubt this will happen though and the game will probably be locked to 30.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2017
    I hope there is an option to pick either 30 or 60 fps as i know there are a few games that you can do that on the ps4 pro with. I doubt this will happen though and the game will probably be locked to 30.

Since the game comes with Ultra Settings I'm betting it will be 60 once finished. Iron Seagull said the one he played was an early build and clocked only 30 fps. He played an early build though.