Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
shapeshifters_logo.png

Full_Body_Model_Wall.png
Latest update Click Here

View on Weebly HERE

Welcome to Shape Shifters! This is a modelling competition with a twist. Each model will have an animal form which they must incorporate somehow into their assignment entries. Think of it as a crossover between mythological and your typical modelling competition. You can be as creative and as out of the box as you want - as long as the end result meets all of the requirements for your assignment.

There are 8 places in this competition and each model will be representative of one of the 8 shapeshifter types below. This particular cycle doesn’t have any secondary theme but depending on how this goes, there may be additional cycles with secondary themes to keep the competition interesting.

I look forward to seeing your entries!

About the Host
Hey, I’m Mz! To give you a bit of background, I have been in several sims 3 competitions a few years ago, and hosted a few myself. I since moved away from the sims forum to dabble in some sims roleplay but have returned once more to give hosting another go!

What are the Rules?
  • Sims 3 and 4 are both allowed
  • Your entries must portray your model or final image with the particular trait in some form in order to win your shapeshifter points.
  • You can be as creative as you like, editing is allowed and encouraged.
  • Submit your entry on time, 2 late entries and you will be disqualified.
  • You are entitled to 2 extensions, these are for an additional 2 days. If you do not submit your assignment during your extension period you will be disqualified.
  • Please request an extension at least 48 hours before your assignment is due, otherwise you will risk disqualification.
  • Please do not copy another models assignment or work.
  • No fighting.
  • Your submission is final and cannot be edited.
  • Assignments will last 7 days, entries have to be in by 11.59pm GMT on the 7th day. Judging is done on the next day and results will be posted soon after with a new assignment.

What are the Shape Shifters?
These models have been gifted with traits from their chosen animal form. As Shape shifter models, they will always have specific traits or characteristics that are related to their ‘form’ and must showcase these in some way or form in their assignment entries.

Shifter Types and Example Trait Demonstrations
Felines
Lion - Fierce; examples could be using colours such as reds and oranges, or making sure your model is posing in a manner that showcases their fierceness - be creative!

Jaguar - Aggressive; examples could be using colours such as reds, yellows or blacks, or incorporating poses that mimic the shapeshifters trait.

Canines

Fox - Resourceful; examples could be using props that one might not think to use, be resourceful with lighting, background, editing, etc. There is a lot you can do with this!

Wolf - Wild; examples could be using out of the ordinary colours or props for your final image. Think out of the box and try to incorporate this shapeshifters wild nature somehow!

Reptiles
Snake - Sly; examples could include using simplistic poses, having your model standing out, or in depending on the assignment.

Chameleon - Blendable; examples could include using similar hues to your background as inspiration, or modeling in a way that blends your model to their background in some way or form.

Aves
Owl - Nocturnal; examples could include using dark hues such as navy, greens, silver and black, or incorporating nocturnal pieces within your assignment picture such as the moon or reflections etc.

Raven - Deadly; examples could include adding an element of death into your image, or dark hues such as black or burgundy.
37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
| My Tumblr |
Post edited by MzDiamond92 on

Comments