Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shape Shifters - Cycle 1 - Please check latest post.

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2017
    SO Sorry to see you go My Friend VID!!! @ColorMePink -- I So Enjoy Your Creativity.... But Know I Will See You Around!!!! ;);)<3<3 RL Can Definitely do a number on us with trying to do comps! :(:s
    Aw. Yeah. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going be a loud lurker on this thread and you still got for Manly Man Modeling at least. :D:)<3

Now it's my turn to be a cheerleader for everyone! Go everyone!!!smileys-cheerleading-151859.gif

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yayyyyyyy!!!!! GO VID!!!! Thanks For The Cheers -- I Will Need IT! Personally! LOL LOL LOL :s:*<3<3 Hugz Tight @ColorMePink :*:*<3<3 OH IF I make it through this Round!!!! :#:s:s:p;)
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    <3<3 OH IF I make it through this Round!!!! :#:s:s:p;)

Girl, your entry is stunning you're winning this round ; )

• Options
    OH WOW That's Such A Compliment, Thanks Doll!!!! Doubtful But Thanks!!! :o;)<3<3@fabtiffsim
  • Options
    MzDiamond92MzDiamond92 Posts: 466 Member
    JaLiBo wrote: »

WOW guys, beautiful entries! :o
    I'm so upset that I couldn't continue on with this comp.
    On work computer, as I type... I may have to get a new laptop. But again, beautiful beautiful entries guys!

I'll be back, though!

636016101005051173-545421041_tumblr_o1p7q1UN5M1s27ctto6_250.gif
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We miss you <3
    37039261832_f4a10910ef_o.png
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Ugh I'm sorry guys. Yeah I'm going have to drop out. @MzDiamond92 :'( I'm glad you understand. Doesn't make it any easier, but I rather go out on a high note than have ya'll wait around for me and produce another pic I'm not happy with. :s

Good luck all. <3

We understand, thank you so much for competing and good luck with your future competitions <3
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay guys, ill have A5 and the scores up by tomorrow, work is kicking 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    :( I'm really sorry to you all but I'm struggling to find the time to get scores in for this competition with the amount of work I have going on. Thank you so much for your patience but I doubt that it's going to let up on the run up to Christmas.

With this in mind, I'm sorry to say that I'll have to cancel this competition. I apologise if I have upset anyone with this news and I sincerely appreciate all the hardwork and effort put in to each assignment.

You've all done such amazing work and I am so proud to say it was produced for this competition. It would just not be fair on you to keep you all waiting assignment after assignment like this when I can't even say for certain when I will have the chance to properly score your entries.

Please let me know if you'd like to have scores, and comments and I will do my best to have these up for you when I have a chance. I'm really sorry to disappoint you all like this.
    | My Tumblr |
  • Options
    Totally Understand Hun! RL Just Doesn't Always Let Us "Play" LOL Look Forward To One Of Your Other Comps If & When You Can........ Thanks For A Very Creative Comp! Hugzzzzzzzzz Scores & Comments Would Be Great.......... Only If You Can! <3<3<3 WILL MISS YOU! @MzDiamond92
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited October 2017
    @MzDiamond92

Don't worry about it, Mz. Real Life has a habit of getting in the way just when you don't want it to. You've run a fantastic comp and when time is on your side again, I'm sure we'll all jump at the chance to join your competitions. Thank you for you wonderful feedback up to now. You have a really nice way of giving feedback and responding to people. Thank you. :)