Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim getting (from heckler) moodlet, when no one has heckled her?

Hi guys, as a challenge to myself I started a new game to try out a new job, the singer one.

I just started and everything was going well, but when I tried to have her learn the guitar, she kept getting the "Feeling Slightly Unlucky" moodlet, and I saw it said (from heckler).

She is alone, playing guitar in her apartment. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I'm going to guess that the Unlucky trait (among a couple of others, probably) might be causing this even though no one is around to have even heckled?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I'm going to guess that the Unlucky trait (among a couple of others, probably) might be causing this even though no one is around to have even heckled?

No, she is not unlucky. She is Virtuoso, Natural Performer, Computer Whiz, Charismatic, and Loner.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    The heckler only needs to be on the same lot. For example, they can outside and your sim inside, but your sim will still get the moodlet.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    The heckler only needs to be on the same lot. For example, they can outside and your sim inside, but your sim will still get the moodlet.

Oh, yes, this makes sense. Thank you.
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    The way some things work in the game are a bit weird.
    Your sim practices their guitar in their apartment on the 15th floor, and a stranger down in the foyer heckles them, even though they can't possibly hear the guitar music.
    Whereas your sim practices drums at 1.30 in the morning and sims sleeping in the next room don't wake up.