Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FULL LIST OF CAT AND DOG BREEDS IN THE SIMS 4 CATS AND DOGS!!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    this ep really makes me exited for the sims 4 again :smile: i really cant wait but the thing is my laptop which has a gt 920m and 6gb of ram and 2.4ghz intel core i5 is keeping me back from playing the game in high grpahics meaning i have to play it on meduim or with laptop mode on and im plannning to buy a switch so should i wait of buying it and buy a better and actual desktop pc at the end of the year or buy the switch? or potentially i can play it on my ps4 if the pack comes out on ps4??

You can play on ps4 when it comes out or get a new pc. You need a pc with a dedicated graphics card and better processor to run the game smoothly. If you are on a budget you will have to choose between the switch, a new pc, or just playing on PlayStation

@AndreaTheHero thx for the tips i think ill just buy a switch and keep my pc for school and sims 3 cause i still play it ALOT. more than the sims 4 honestly but i think youre right im better off with the console version of sims 4 for now
  • farrahlove2017farrahlove2017 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love it if Chinese Crested were included. I would love to be able to create my dog
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Am I missing something? Where are the Jack Russell Terriers, Schipperkes & French Bulldogs?
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    edited September 2017
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Where are the Jack Russell Terriers, Schipperkes & French Bulldogs?

Frenchies are probably there as well as jack russels. I would hope for schipperkes but they might not have made the cut. Hopefully they’re in or you can make one
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Please tell me there will be a Goldendoodle! <3
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    we don't know the final roster yet and probably won't until it's released. but they said the breed selection was large iirc and you'll also be able to create your own breeds.
    6riwm5.png
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It's a shame we won't have main coons just because they're notable for being huge...and Norwegian forest cats. But having seen the pictures there's so much customisation I'm sure we can make smaller cats which look similar.
    I am curious about great danes, mastiffs, st bernards. I'm sure we can make dogs which look similar but I wish they had extra large dogs in game too.
    edited September 2017

Goldendoodles are a preset breed and you can also make a custom mixed one

tdPGmf2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Ugh. Playing Sims on a console after years of studious PC play? *shudders*
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • boopishboopish Posts: 143 Member
    I have a Papillion, Daschaund, Jack Russel, Chihuahua mix...wonder how I am going to make her :D
    The other two are fairly easy, Shihtzu (which I now know is available through this thread!) and a Miniature Schnauzer, Maltese mix.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

Goldendoodles are a preset breed and you can also make a custom mixed one

tdPGmf2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Omg thank you for letting me know! I'm even more excited now! Ha ha
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    We've had a purebred chow in the past; the personality is truly unique...also cat-like....think Garfield. It'll be interesting to see if that personality can be input. They're not particularly friendly in general...and certainly NOT like the golden we currently have :#
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • oopsTMoopsTM Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm hoping they have Newfoundlands or English Bulldogs, they're my two favorite dog breeds
  • HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    I have a Norwegian Forest Cat that I want to make. Super long hair. Don't know if I'll be able to capture his looks just right. Also, I am excited to make a Goldendoodle!! They're so cute. They look like teddy bears. :D
    I haven't seen anything on the Irish Setter. Hopefully I'll be able to just construct one if they don't have it. I think I read that you can make your own/add in dog breeds.
  • Chizu93Chizu93 Posts: 15 Member
    > @HeckinGodzilla said:
    > I have a Norwegian Forest Cat that I want to make. Super long hair. Don't know if I'll be able to capture his looks just right. Also, I am excited to make a Goldendoodle!! They're so cute. They look like teddy bears. :D
    > I haven't seen anything on the Irish Setter. Hopefully I'll be able to just construct one if they don't have it. I think I read that you can make your own/add in dog breeds.

Hoping for Norwegian Forest Cat also. I have Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 myself and wish to see it there too! :D
    Didn't run through the whole thread (sry!), but is there size changing feature also for cats, or is that only a dog-thing?
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    During the screenshots of Cats & Dogs, I see a Dalmatian on dog breed list.
  • HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    > @Chizu93 said:
    > > @HeckinGodzilla said:
    > > I have a Norwegian Forest Cat that I want to make. Super long hair. Don't know if I'll be able to capture his looks just right. Also, I am excited to make a Goldendoodle!! They're so cute. They look like teddy bears. :D
    > > I haven't seen anything on the Irish Setter. Hopefully I'll be able to just construct one if they don't have it. I think I read that you can make your own/add in dog breeds.
    >
    > Hoping for Norwegian Forest Cat also. I have Maine plum myself and wish to see it there too! :D
    > Didn't run through the whole thread (sry!), but is there size changing feature also for cats, or is that only a dog-thing?

I haven't seen anything for a size changing feature for cats. They all seemed to be roughly the same size in the pictures they've released. I think it may just be a dog thing. Perhaps we'll learn more as we get closer to Nov. 10th.
  • doghemsdoghems Posts: 11 New Member
    I pre-ordered the pack, thinking it was already out. But I wa s obviously wrong, lol when I found out I was heartbroken, cuz I’ve been waiting for cats and dogs since the base game, so I’m really glad there’s people like you to shed some light on your fellow simmers. <3
  • ailishailish Posts: 1 New Member
    > @reaganimal94 said:
    > I love this. I can't wait for the new career as well. It also seems like you can customize the animal so you can maybe create your own breed (with the markings at least). I just wished they had Pit Bulls but maybe it's a touchy subject.

well pit bulls are absolutely brilliant and loyal dog so I really hope they include them. I know that some people see them as only dangerous dogs but most of us know they are - when owned by responsible people- gentle and kind dogs. I have a Staffordshire bull terrier and I would love to see his breed because he is such a dear :joy:
  • Sims4Fan94Sims4Fan94 Posts: 1 New Member
    Are there any hints, that there will be the Havanese breed? :o
    There was the Havanese breed in Sims 3... so, please let there be a Havanese breed in Sims 4 too... :D
  • AStrawberrySlushAStrawberrySlush Posts: 57 Member
    I hope Chihuahua's are in the pack <3<3<3<3
    Origin ID:
    AStrawberrySlush
  • TessieSCTessieSC Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know if the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel will be in there? I have one in real life and really reallyyy hope we get them in the game also!
    TessieSC wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel will be in there? I have one in real life and really reallyyy hope we get them in the game also!

dog4.jpg
    yep theyre in and they are pretty cute
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-complete-list-pet-breeds-170/

Sims VIP has this list! Hopefully it will be accurate as I see a lot of the breeds I like and want to use as templates for my dogs.
    https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-complete-list-pet-breeds-170/

Sims VIP has this list! Hopefully it will be accurate as I see a lot of the breeds I like and want to use as templates for my dogs.

Looks like schipperke is in for whoever wanted their schipperke! I don’t think we have official long haired chihuahuas so I will making my own day one :smile: great breed diversity overall I’m happy with this list