Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited January 2018
    GENERATION 3 – WILLING WRITER
    ASPIRATION: BESTSELLING AUTHOR – BUILD: LIBRARY
    Generation 3 will build the library and be a successful writer leaving many books and a library for future generation.

Rules:
    • You sim may only have the Writer career and only choose the Author branch.
    • You must complete the aspiration and get the top of the career branch before you can build.
    • Once those are complete you can build the public library for Newcrest. It must include your objects from your career rewards and proceed to generation 4.

@CathyTea
    I'm going to make the Page Turners club a big part of the Gen 3 story. Not sure your sim selfie can make it to when the community picks the Gen 3 heir and he becomes part of the club, but for story purposes, we may see your ghost and JulyVee's. I'm going to add something special to this Generation plot that was not mentioned in Gen 1 or 2. But involves your sim selfie character. :)
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    GENERATION 3 – WILLING WRITER
    ASPIRATION: BESTSELLING AUTHOR – BUILD: LIBRARY
    Generation 3 will build the library and be a successful writer leaving many books and a library for future generation.

Rules:
    • You sim may only have the Writer career and only choose the Author branch.
    • You must complete the aspiration and get the top of the career branch before you can build.
    • Once those are complete you can build the public library for Newcrest. It must include your objects from your career rewards and proceed to generation 4.

@CathyTea
    I'm going to make the Page Turners club a big part of the Gen 3 story. Not sure your sim selfie can make it to when the community picks the Gen 3 heir and he becomes part of the club, but for story purposes, we may see your ghost and JulyVee's. I'm going to add something special to this Generation plot that was not mentioned in Gen 1 or 2. But involves your sim selfie character. :)

Ah, sounds like lots of fun! One of my current stories has a ghostly narrator, and it's really fun to incorporate that aspect to a story! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Ah, sounds like lots of fun! One of my current stories has a ghostly narrator, and it's really fun to incorporate that aspect to a story! :)

Not sure if you remember the ghosts on my Oct 31st chapter in Gen 1 with Juju as a child. I kind of want the ghosts in my Legacy to be the silent type. That's all I'm going to say. I've done a lot of spoilers already for upcoming chapters. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 66

Grandpa Joseph ( @LegacySims2017 ) gets to spend quality time with his grandkids. Jubilee and Karlo ( @pronterus ) have a date night.

01-11-18_12-20-48-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Well,
    that date went well! ;) This was my favourite line "I don’t even know what he does for a job and he lives with me." :D
  • Options
    Well,
    that date went well! ;) This was my favourite line "I don’t even know what he does for a job and he lives with me." :D
    I knew, but poor Juju didn't. When I had her selected and then viewed Karlo in relationships... she only knew two of the three traits. No job or love life. :lol:

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Well,
    I knew, but poor Juju didn't. When I had her selected and then viewed Karlo in relationships... she only knew two of the three traits. No job or love life. :lol:

What have they been talking about all this time? :D
  • Options
    Well,

Karlo is all about business and acting grown upish all through school...at the party it was politics and business...and probably some dirty jokes. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Well,

Karlo is all about business and acting grown upish all through school...at the party it was politics and business...and probably some dirty jokes. :grimace:

:D Anyway, where's this dance video you're talking about? Have you put it up yet or am I missing something? :D
  • Options
    :D Anyway, where's this dance video you're talking about? Have you put it up yet or am I missing something? :D

Patience is a virtue my friend. All will be revealed in due time. :)

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Patience is a virtue my friend. All will be revealed in due time. :)

@LegacySims2017 I'll try! I've been practicing being patient with @Bugsie2016's WAWRMO! :D
  • Options
    Special Request:

I'm planning ahead for my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition (http://legacysims.net/?page_id=835). Generation 2 heir (Jubilee) must complete the "Big Happy Family" aspiration. I'm getting close to where one of her children will need to get married. So I am outright spoiling it for @everyone that Noelle will be getting married first of the two (and if there are more children on the way) when she grows up. I'm having a fun time hooking the Simself family up with other sim selfies I added to the game (Joseph + @Cbear13 ... Jubilee + @pronterus ... Hope + @Simslover163 ... Junior + (see spoiler below)! Therefore, I need...actually I want...a sim selfie for Noelle.

Are there any male members of this community who have a sim selfie that would like to partner up with Noelle (tag your guy friends on here everyone else)? First come, first serve to who responds. If I don't get any takers, I'll use another SimGuru I have in stock of all my sim selfies I've collected.

Thanks!

Open spoiler to find out which sim selfie from this community Junior is about to hook up with:
    @MadameLee volunteered her sim selfie to partner up with Joseph Simself Jr. Thanks @MadameLee !
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @LegacySims2017 I know you might be using mine in the fourth generation, but I'm also happy to be Noelle's partner if you find no one else. :)
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 I know you might be using mine in the fourth generation, but I'm also happy to be Noelle's partner if you find no one else. :)

Only if you want to be. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @LegacySims2017 seriously don't mind! :D My simself is happy with anyone, although I do like the competetitve role in gen 4! XD
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 seriously don't mind! :D My simself is happy with anyone, although I do like the competetitve role in gen 4! XD

Then it's settled. You're not volunteering to hook up with Noelle. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Then it's settled. You're not volunteering to hook up with Noelle. :grimace:

That's fine with me. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    GENERATION 4 – PUMPED UP PRO
    ASPIRATION: BODY BUILDER – BUILD: GYM
    This sim is all about body image, sims around town are looking chunky but there is no gym venue. Become a renowned athlete and build a great gym for Newcrest.

Rules:
    • You sim may only have the Athlete career and can choose between either branch.
    • This aspiration requires you to workout at a gym venue so after completing the first part of Basic Trainer (workout for 8 hrs) use Aspirations.complete_current_milestone to skip working out at the gym.
    • Once your aspiration and job are complete you can build the gym, it also must include your career objects.

@simscognito
    I hope your sim selfie will like working out! :grimace: You and the other three are going to be working up a sweat to win the heart of the Gen 4 heir! No pain, No Gain! :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    GENERATION 4 – PUMPED UP PRO
    ASPIRATION: BODY BUILDER – BUILD: GYM
    This sim is all about body image, sims around town are looking chunky but there is no gym venue. Become a renowned athlete and build a great gym for Newcrest.

Rules:
    • You sim may only have the Athlete career and can choose between either branch.
    • This aspiration requires you to workout at a gym venue so after completing the first part of Basic Trainer (workout for 8 hrs) use Aspirations.complete_current_milestone to skip working out at the gym.
    • Once your aspiration and job are complete you can build the gym, it also must include your career objects.

@simscognito
    I hope your sim selfie will like working out! :grimace: You and the other three are going to be working up a sweat to win the heart of the Gen 4 heir! No pain, No Gain! :lol:

@LegacySims2017 I'm sure my simselfie can lift a few weights! Don't let me down simselfie! :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Video!! Video!! video!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

- Day 67

Another child leaves the nest. And I leave the readers with another surprise ending.

01-14-18_1-44-52-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 This was sooo cute!!!
    Karlo proposing to Jubilee and 'sis' going out with Patrick!!!
    Could this get any better?? :smiley:
  • Options
    That's Patrick proposing to 'sis'. :wink: No proposition from Karlo....yet.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    That's Patrick proposing to 'sis'. :wink: No proposition from Karlo....yet.

@LegacySims2017 Oh right! Silly me! It's late over here! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    SNEAK PEEK

@Karilan @simscognito @friendsfan367 @Simslover163 @CathyTea @SoulGal7 @EuphorialQueen

Are you curious what happened with Junior during Basic Training? Juju will pause her story on Day 68 so Junior can share a mini-story of his days in Basic Training. We'll get to see how he met... wait for it....

...the next sim selfie to be added to this Legacy. This will mark the 10th Sim Selfie to be incorporated into #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition! Woot Woot!

Edit: @MadameLee found a typo. Thanks! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif