Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Stuff only available on Origin?

Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
I have a $25 Best Buy gift card, and I was going to use it to purchase Toddler Stuff through a BestBuy.com. But it isn't on there. Best Buy has all the Digital Download games up through Fitness Stuff. But not Toddler Stuff. I can't even find it on Amazon. Is this an Origin exclusive pack only?
Post edited by Evenstar606 on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Sometimes it takes a day or so to show up on other sites.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Sometimes it takes a day or so to show up on other sites.

Oh! Thanks!
    I hope it shows up soon. If it doesn't I guess I can purchase an EA cash card...
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I'm waiting for it to show up on Amazon. :/
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Cdkeys said they're working on getting it, so I'm waiting for that.
    giphy_1.gif
    Still waiting. I wish they had announced that it wouldn't be available anywhere but on Origin first. There's no way of knowing when it will show up on other retail websites. They used to show up everywhere on the day of release!
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Amazon can take as long as a few weeks for stuff packs to show up. They're much faster with expansion and game packs, but even those can take a few days. It might be a bit of a wait for Toddler Stuff.
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Amazon can take as long as a few weeks for stuff packs to show up. They're much faster with expansion and game packs, but even those can take a few days. It might be a bit of a wait for Toddler Stuff.

Thanks!
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Yes, thank you. I guess I'll just look for cc versions of the hairs and clothes for now.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    Still waiting for Amazon to release toddler stuff. I'd prefer to use my gift card money that I have on Amazon. This wait is killing me cuz the toddler stuff is so cute!
    j3n1yn wrote: »
    Still waiting for Amazon to release toddler stuff. I'd prefer to use my gift card money that I have on Amazon. This wait is killing me cuz the toddler stuff is so cute!

I know! I prefer to use gift card money too. Or EA cash cards.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Has anyone been able to find this on Amazon yet? It has never taken this long for a stuff pack to show up there.

I wouldn't mind buying from origin if I could get a gift card or something for them.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Pallypoo wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to find this on Amazon yet? It has never taken this long for a stuff pack to show up there.

I wouldn't mind buying from origin if I could get a gift card or something for them.

So far I haven't seen Toddler Stuff anywhere but on Origin. Which is so strange, since Amazon and Best Buy have all the other acts, up through Fitness Stuff. I wonder if the other retailers are going to stop selling the digital download packs, forcing people to just get them on Origin. Amazon has the Cats and Dogs EP up for Preorder, but Toddler Stuff is nowhere to be found.
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    that's surprising that it still isn't available. The last two packs took up to around a week or two after release, but it has been much longer for this one.
  • CraziCrazi Posts: 1 New Member
    I had given up on the Fitness pack coming to amazon it seemed like forever and then one day it was available, so I just keep checking back for toddler stuff and figure I will get it whenever it comes.

So I found it on Amazon finally (US). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075RLVVGN but it says that it is currently unavailable????

So I found it on Amazon finally (US). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075RLVVGN but it says that it is currently unavailable????

That's really strange! I wonder if it's some kind of placeholder, meaning it will be available soon?

That's really strange! I wonder if it's some kind of placeholder, meaning it will be available soon?

I thought so too. They are supposed to send me an email when it is available.

edited September 2017
    Finally made it in to the local Best Buy store. Bought a $60 EA cash card, so I was finally able to just get Toddler Stuff on Origin. Have enough left over for the Cats and Dogs EP and the laundry SP when it comes next year.
  • SyntheticSaintSyntheticSaint Posts: 2 New Member
    It is on CDKeys now and I got it from Game.co.uk in the UK
    I still don't see why it has not showed up there. Is this the new norm? It's been over a month! I would get an EA game card, but my Walmart doesn't sell them. I PMed a Guru about it but they never even replied. Even to just say, "I dunno." Common courtesy is gone from this world. :D

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I still don't see why it has not showed up there. Is this the new norm? It's been over a month! I would get an EA game card, but my Walmart doesn't sell them. I PMed a Guru about it but they never even replied. Even to just say, "I dunno." Common courtesy is gone from this world. :D

Let's hope not, Origin only, exclusive Stuff packs will kill this game. I would bet more than half the people who buy for this game don't use Origin to get the packs.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Let's hope not, Origin only, exclusive Stuff packs will kill this game. I would bet more than half the people who buy for this game don't use Origin to get the packs.

Origin rip you off.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

It is finally on Amazon! Over a month wait!!