Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelorette (18/10/18)

Comments

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    @dreamprisoner he'd make a very interesting addition to the storyline!

Thank you very much.
    Yo, Mark, I got some bad news. Prince Philip just retired from attending Royal Duties at the age of 96. The year prior he attended 200 engagements. :D (I feel like this could potentially be a great story line for Mark, finding out Royal life isn't what he expected at all).

Hahahaha!

Poor Mark. He's going to have to sit down for this one.

'I retire WHEN!?'

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @dreamprisoner he'd make a very interesting addition to the storyline!

Thank you very much.
    Yo, Mark, I got some bad news. Prince Philip just retired from attending Royal Duties at the age of 96. The year prior he attended 200 engagements. :D (I feel like this could potentially be a great story line for Mark, finding out Royal life isn't what he expected at all).

Hahahaha!

Poor Mark. He's going to have to sit down for this one.

'I retire WHEN!?'

Omg, this is the best :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    edited September 2017
    Delete: wrong thread :)
    Post edited by PrincessSimcess on
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

Delete: wrong thread :)

Haha, I'd got so excited! Confused, but excited!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @ikiamyetta
    @kinot9229
    @GeekMonkey34B21
    @Sonia016
    @Colorist40
    @The_Dismal_Scientist
    @SimTrippy
    @ByondTime89
    @BatmanSimmer

hey guys, hope you don't mind me giving you a poke! You all either had a Sim in Simcess's last Bachelor Challenge or expressed interest in entering, so I thought you might like to know she's doing another one! Here's your chance to enter! :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Thanks @mintycupcake I've been really busy at work lately, I barely get any Sims time in but where would I find the details? I haven't received an email about any blog posts.
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    Thanks @mintycupcake I've been really busy at work lately, I barely get any Sims time in but where would I find the details? I haven't received an email about any blog posts.

There is a link to the rules in the first post in the thread. Alternately, a brief overview is to copy another entry for the info (hair color, eye color, etc - YA or adult only). You can spend only 15 skill points, but may divide them up as you see fit through the 25 skills. Limit CC, clothing only, and include any links. And be sure to post under #PSBach so Simcess can find him!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

There is a link to the rules in the first post in the thread. Alternately, a brief overview is to copy another entry for the info (hair color, eye color, etc - YA or adult only). You can spend only 15 skill points, but may divide them up as you see fit through the 25 skills. Limit CC, clothing only, and include any links. And be sure to post under #PSBach so Simcess can find him!

I think Minty does my job better than I do! :smiley:

Thanks mintycupcake I've been really busy at work lately, I barely get any Sims time in but where would I find the details? I haven't received an email about any blog posts.

I think Minty does my job better than I do! :smiley:

Secretary Minty is here to help! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited October 2017

*edited to remove names* [Don't wanna spam anyone!] :P

hey guys, hope you don't mind me giving you a poke! You all either had a Sim in Simcess's last Bachelor Challenge or expressed interest in entering, so I thought you might like to know she's doing another one! Here's your chance to enter! :)

Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know. I'd totally forgotten about this haha. Is there another thread up for it yet? If not, be sure to let us know when it pops up :3
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    @mintycupcake I forgot about this thread, I thought this was the original

Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know. I'd totally forgotten about this haha. Is there another thread up for it yet? If not, be sure to let us know when it pops up :3

Not yet, Simcess is wrapping up her re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. So if you're interested, there's still time to create a sim to enter yourself, or you could just read along and vote. Maybe pick a favorite...

37420023746_f233fbfba6_b.jpg

Eh? Ehhhhhh?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member

Not yet, Simcess is wrapping up her re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. So if you're interested, there's still time to create a sim to enter yourself, or you could just read along and vote. Maybe pick a favorite...

Eh? Ehhhhhh?

Ooo ;)
    aSE16f8.gif
    Crawling out of my schoolwork-induced rabbit hole to clear up some stuff:
    This is the only thread for the royal bachelorette, and it will stay the only thread. Once the men are selected, it will be turned into the story thread so there's so confusion.
    You can still submit men if you'd like - I'll try to wrap up Beauty and the Beast this weekend and begin casting!
    Huge thanks to @mintycupcake for being my (more eloquent and informative) voice when I can't be here. You are so much help!!

Eh? Ehhhhhh?

Ooo ;)

Haha, you get me.
    Crawling out of my schoolwork-induced rabbit hole to clear up some stuff:
    This is the only thread for the royal bachelorette, and it will stay the only thread. Once the men are selected, it will be turned into the story thread so there's so confusion.
    You can still submit men if you'd like - I'll try to wrap up Beauty and the Beast this weekend and begin casting!
    Huge thanks to @mintycupcake for being my (more eloquent and informative) voice when I can't be here. You are so much help!!

Glad to help! :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm super excited for this
    edited October 2017
    I'm super excited for this

I know what you mean! Even though I'm following the thread, I constantly come back and check it "just in case". :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I know what you mean! Even though I'm following the thread, I constantly come back and check it "just in case". :p

Same here!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I'm excited about this! Woot! Can't wait for it to start. And, yes, I keep checking back, too :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Yo tambien :D:p:)
    I'm glad you're all excited! Sorry to keep you in the dark. I was on vacation the past couple days, but I brought my laptop with me and lots of writing was done!

I'm glad you're all excited! Sorry to keep you in the dark. I was on vacation the past couple days, but I brought my laptop with me and lots of writing was done!

@PrincessSimcess omg i'm super hyped
    edited October 2017

PrincessSimcess omg i'm super hyped

Simcess posted the last few chapters of her Beauty and the Beast story on Saturday. All that's left is the epilogue! (If you haven't read it yet, I definitely recommend it to tide you over until the Royal Bachelorette gets underway!)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    If any of you have any recommendations for CC gowns/tiaras/etc, let me know! (Or if you are a creator, definitely get in touch! I'd love to use and credit any and all creations over the course of TRB season.

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I do have some beautiful gowns and a tiara in my CC file. I will hunt them for you later. Absolutely no time at the moment.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656