Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelorette (18/10/18)

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Are you cheating in the skills when you add them to your game?

If your sim has skills or a certain job level when you upload them to the gallery, they will download with them.

@PrincessSimcess As London's mother, am I allowed to post a Sim?

Of course!

Yay!!! I'm so excited! [flail]

When are they due by? I know exactly what I want to do, but I desperately need to update Love, London! :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @PrincessSimcess can you figure out Reece's family? Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well I was going to use my sim Isaac but there are already pretty similar guys here sooo I guess I'll have to make someone new. :D
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess can you figure out Reece's family? Lol

Haha, I had a great time reading it and linking all the characters! Sounds like they've got some...animalistic traits ;)
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

If your sim has skills or a certain job level when you upload them to the gallery, they will download with them.

Of course!

When are they due by? I know exactly what I want to do, but I desperately need to update Love, London! :#

No due date as of right now! Once I finish up Bwauty and the Beast I'll focus on casting :)

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Also just to clarify any skill questions:
    - yes, go ahead and cheat to get their skills! No biggie :)

- you don't HAVE to spend all 15 skill points - that's just the max :)

Goob is fresh out of CAS so I was curious if you were going to. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Of course!

No due date as of right now! Once I finish up Bwauty and the Beast I'll focus on casting :)

I'm SO excited!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Super excited as well! Even if Leon isn't picked, I'll be avidly following this...
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Your ID: wendelyne
    Name of Sim: Roderick Graves
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Hair Colour: Black
    Traits: Self-assured, Childish and Outgoing
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Skills:
    Fishing: 2
    Fitness: 3
    Painting: 7
    Rocket Science: 3

Backstory: After getting kicked off Oh My Love…A Bachelorette Challenge , then getting abducted by an ex and taken to Strangetown where he had to sell his left toe to some sketchy guy to get a plane ticket, Roderick is back and ready for some lovin’. He has decided to change his preference in women though. The average woman obviously doesn’t notice the woohoo appeal oozing out of him but a princess must… right? I mean look at him.
    But if you don’t know the legend, Mr. Roderick Graves, allow me to introduce you. He was born on February 14th aka “the day the world became awesome” (Roderick’s words not mine). Because he was born on Valentine’s Day, he has claimed it as his own personal holiday and sometimes refers to himself as Lord Woohoo. He has always enjoyed partying and socializing with “hot babes” but has found it difficult to support this lifestyle without working. Work isn’t an option for Roderick though, he believes he’s blessed the world enough just with his presence and if anything, everyone should just give him money instead.
    He’s now hoping that Princess Charlotte will see him as the hunky stud muffin that he is and become Princess Woohoo.

Picture (if possible):
    NmyPdqU.png
    7fj7sID.png

P.S He doesn’t have cc but he will show up as having it because I have default eyes
    edited September 2017
    wendelyne wrote: »
    Skills:

Backstory: After getting kicked off Oh My Love…A Bachelorette Challenge , then getting abducted by an ex and taken to Strangetown where he had to sell his left toe to some sketchy guy to get a plane ticket, Roderick is back and ready for some lovin’. He has decided to change his preference in women though. The average woman obviously doesn’t notice the woohoo appeal oozing out of him but a princess must… right? I mean look at him.
    But if you don’t know the legend, Mr. Roderick Graves, allow me to introduce you. He was born on February 14th aka “the day the world became awesome” (Roderick’s words not mine). Because he was born on Valentine’s Day, he has claimed it as his own personal holiday and sometimes refers to himself as Lord Woohoo. He has always enjoyed partying and socializing with “hot babes” but has found it difficult to support this lifestyle without working. Work isn’t an option for Roderick though, he believes he’s blessed the world enough just with his presence and if anything, everyone should just give him money instead.
    He’s now hoping that Princess Charlotte will see him as the hunky stud muffin that he is and become Princess Woohoo.

Picture (if possible):
    NmyPdqU.png
    7fj7sID.png

P.S He doesn’t have cc but he will show up as having it because I have default eyes

Omg I'm dead. :joy:
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    It's official. We love Roderick.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    That second picture... :D
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Skills:

Picture (if possible):
    NmyPdqU.png
    7fj7sID.png

Looks like we've got a fan favourite already, lol!

At least he got to keep his hat and boots. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Skills:

Picture (if possible):
    NmyPdqU.png
    7fj7sID.png

Looks like we've got a fan favourite already, lol!

[feels slightly uncomfortable] do we??? :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Who wouldn't be a fan of Roderick? I'm so happy to see him again. :D
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Hey @PrincessSimcess do you mind if I submit a sim? I've got one I submitted to a previous challenge that I could tweak for the occasion, or I could make a new one. Are vampires or aliens allowed? If they are I might throw the star of my upcoming asylum challenge at you instead if you like a little crazy with your romance? ;)
    Brei714 wrote: »
    Hey @PrincessSimcess do you mind if I submit a sim? I've got one I submitted to a previous challenge that I could tweak for the occasion, or I could make a new one. Are vampires or aliens allowed? If they are I might throw the star of my upcoming asylum challenge at you instead if you like a little crazy with your romance? ;)

Of course you can submit! No worries on that part. Aliens are allowed, but vamps aren't (I don't have the pack :) ) but go as crazy as you want!

Of course you can submit! No worries on that part. Aliens are allowed, but vamps aren't (I don't have the pack :) ) but go as crazy as you want!

Yeah, like this....

7fj7sID.png

This image is going to be stuck in my head for ages. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Okay! I went with a slightly edited version of a sim I submitted to a previous challenge. Here's hoping he does a bit better this time. I used MC Command Center to set his skills but he is CC free. He should be ready to go and on the gallery.

Your ID: Brei714

Name of Sim: Nathaniel Howard

Age*: 20

Hair Colour: Blonde

Traits: Romantic, Music Lover, Creative, Alluring

Aspiration: Soulmate

Skills: Charisma 3, Dancing 2, Guitar 5, Singing 5

Backstory: Nathaniel grew up with only his mother to raise him. His father abandoned them both before he was born. Rather than let this depress him Nathaniel grew up with a strong desire to find someone who would love him the way his mother was never loved. His mother was once upper class but her family disowned her leaving her homeless it was only Nathaniel's hard work and love of music that has seen him rise above that and become a growing name as a performer. He sends his mother money every month, and is a dutiful son despite the hard childhood he endured. He is also unknown to most bisexual though he does have a slight preference for women. Despite his success as a musican his desire for love and romance remains the same and he intends to give his all in finding someone special.

Picture (if possible):

Nathaniel.jpg

Yeah, like this....

7fj7sID.png

This image is going to be stuck in my head for ages. :lol:

Every time I see this picture it takes me back to bachelorette parties in TS3 when the "dancers" would show up bahaha

Okay! I went with a slightly edited version of a sim I submitted to a previous challenge. Here's hoping he does a bit better this time. I used MC Command Center to set his skills but he is CC free. He should be ready to go and on the gallery.

Your ID: Brei714

Name of Sim: Nathaniel Howard

Age*: 20

Hair Colour: Blonde

Traits: Romantic, Music Lover, Creative, Alluring

Aspiration: Soulmate

Skills: Charisma 3, Dancing 2, Guitar 5, Singing 5

Backstory: Nathaniel grew up with only his mother to raise him. His father abandoned them both before he was born. Rather than let this depress him Nathaniel grew up with a strong desire to find someone who would love him the way his mother was never loved. His mother was once upper class but her family disowned her leaving her homeless it was only Nathaniel's hard work and love of music that has seen him rise above that and become a growing name as a performer. He sends his mother money every month, and is a dutiful son despite the hard childhood he endured. He is also unknown to most bisexual though he does have a slight preference for women. Despite his success as a musican his desire for love and romance remains the same and he intends to give his all in finding someone special.

Picture (if possible):

Nathaniel.jpg

He does look rather familiar...;)

Yeah. I kinda love him. He is a sweetheart and you can never have too many romantic musicians queuing up outside your window right?
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by kittymeow on