Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelorette (18/10/18)

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    I'm loling at your son enjoying Markiplier :D

He watches a lot of tv! Whoever dogs are on he'll watch with rapt attention. His favourites are Beverley Hills Chihuahua and Santa Paws, though he enjoys America's Funniest Home videos as well during the dogpark segment.
    Actually, jake has been on AFV! He didn't win, but we got a cool t-shirt from it!

Ah! Do you still have the clip?

No, I don't :( This was before the time of phone cameras and what not :( I've searched for ages. I just remember Tom going "Holly loves rawhides, but she HATES sharing!" So Jake became a girl officially, haha!

lol, cute! I'm surprised you didn't record it, we still have the vhs of the time was on Wheel of Fortune :D

I'm surprised too, tbh! It was during that weird transition from VHS tapes to using a cable box for recording, so I think that had something to do with it. We all went to my grandma's to watch it :)
    Who was on wheel of fortune? (was it you?) That's so exciting!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

He watches a lot of tv! Whoever dogs are on he'll watch with rapt attention. His favourites are Beverley Hills Chihuahua and Santa Paws, though he enjoys America's Funniest Home videos as well during the dogpark segment.
    Actually, jake has been on AFV! He didn't win, but we got a cool t-shirt from it!

No, I don't :( This was before the time of phone cameras and what not :( I've searched for ages. I just remember Tom going "Holly loves rawhides, but she HATES sharing!" So Jake became a girl officially, haha!

lol, cute! I'm surprised you didn't record it, we still have the vhs of the time was on Wheel of Fortune :D

I'm surprised too, tbh! It was during that weird transition from VHS tapes to using a cable box for recording, so I think that had something to do with it. We all went to my grandma's to watch it :)

Whoops, that's what I get while trying to type and listening to a podcast. My cousin was on WoF. We've never had cable, so I've never had that problem. Actually, both my dad and I still have VHS players :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Whoops, that's what I get while trying to type and listening to a podcast. My cousin was on WoF. We've never had cable, so I've never had that problem. Actually, both my dad and I still have VHS players :p

Wow, that's so cool! I have a love/hate relationship with that show - I'm terrible at the game.
    And oh the days of VCRs. Rewinding, accidentally ripping the film from them, the plastic cases...

Wow, that's so cool! I have a love/hate relationship with that show - I'm terrible at the game.
    And oh the days of VCRs. Rewinding, accidentally ripping the film from them, the plastic cases...

Be Kind, Please Rewind
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess - just read the latest chapter, and Mark....for all I thought I was starting to care about you and that perhaps you had another side to you
    well, you did...it was your derriere hanging out the bathroom window skipping on the bill.
    That was a fun ending, well, not for our Princess, though.

I think that's the funniest thing I've ever read.
    The restaurant might want to lock those windows; it can't be good advertisement to see Mark's behind sticking out of them... or, maybe I'm wrong?

Enjoy some (very large) photos of my Buggaboo, Jakey Roger

I do. Jakey *Roger is adorable.
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    @PrincessSimcess I have a question for you! Its not something that would be asked in one of the behind the scenes things though, more of a small contribution on my part if you are willing to allow it? I have something written, a song for Nathaniel to sing Charlotte if you think it would fit with one of the challenges or story lines. You don't have to use it. I don't want to step on any toes. I just got inspired and wrote something up so if you want, I'll share it with you?
    Brei714 wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess I have a question for you! Its not something that would be asked in one of the behind the scenes things though, more of a small contribution on my part if you are willing to allow it? I have something written, a song for Nathaniel to sing Charlotte if you think it would fit with one of the challenges or story lines. You don't have to use it. I don't want to step on any toes. I just got inspired and wrote something up so if you want, I'll share it with you?

That sounds absolutely wonderful! It's funny you say that, actually. I'm writing the next chapter and I had nathanial writing some lyrics in a book
    You can send it to me through the messaging system if you'd like! I'd love to use it <3

Yay! Thank you. I just sent it via PM. I hope you like it! Its honestly more poetry as that's more my style but hopefully it will make a good song or something. ;)
    I'm currently making Charlotte's Grandmama's house (if you could call it that). I'm excited for you all to see it! It'll be posted early so you can take a tour. (Though I'll admit there are no secret basements this time. Maybe you'll find something better!)

Also, would you guys rather see the eliminated men go on a date with Simcess or the normal interview portion? (Or a mix of both?)
    I might have to invest in dine out, lol!

Oh why would they all go out on a date with Simcess? Are they like date dates or exit interview dates?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Intterview, i feel that emotions give more insight in to the dynamics of the house and personality. Although, the dates would be hilarious...
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Everyone going on dates with Simcess seems kind of...odd. Interviews are good. :) But you should invest in Dine Out anyway! I love that pack, even if the meals take forever. :#
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Also, would you guys rather see the eliminated men go on a date with Simcess or the normal interview portion? (Or a mix of both?)
    I might have to invest in dine out, lol!

Reece going on a date with her may be odd. Just casual dinner or something, sure. But not an actual date. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Haha, perhaps date was the wrong word. But I agree with you all that interviews offer more insight.
    We'll let Simcess and Mark's date be a specialty. Who knows? Maybe we'll see more of them together anyways ;)
    Everyone going on dates with Simcess seems kind of...odd. Interviews are good. :) But you should invest in Dine Out anyway! I love that pack, even if the meals take forever. :#

Haha, it does seem like a good pack! I'm really interested in laundry day too, so I think I'll have some debating to do :grimace:

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Haha, perhaps date was the wrong word. But I agree with you all that interviews offer more insight.
    We'll let Simcess and Mark's date be a specialty. Who knows? Maybe we'll see more of them together anyways ;)

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Now we just have to get Mark to pay for something, that would be his ultimate sacrifice.

Now we just have to get Mark to pay for something, that would be his ultimate sacrifice.

Talk about character development!

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member

@dreamprisoner - oh that made me laugh! lol
    I'm super excited for what's coming! I've got a great challenge idea (you might be able to figure it out if you check my gallery uploads) AND I'm renovating the interview space so it becomes an entire studio!

I'm excited! And curious about the details on that challenge. I'm looking forward to this next chapter even more now.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Ooh, I'm intrigued! What are you planning, Simcess? (Haven't checked the Gallery so as to leave it a surprise!)
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    @PrincessSimcess I just checked out your most recent build; I can't tell what the challenge could be but I do want to say it looks fantastic and your building skills have definitely improved :)
    wendelyne wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess I just checked out your most recent build; I can't tell what the challenge could be but I do want to say it looks fantastic and your building skills have definitely improved :)

Oh, thanks! I'm really into building lately, so I'm learning a lot!

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Sounds intriguing. Can't wait to see what is going to happen. Woot!
    edited January 2018
    UPDATE
    Chapter Four: Grin and Bear It
    here

Vote for who goes home here
    Audience Questions here
    Post edited by PrincessSimcess on