The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelorette (18/10/18)

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    UPDATE
    Chapter Three, Part Two: Date with Disaster
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Under the third picture, there is a NAME which needs to be replaced with a name. :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Dang it, Mark! I was very nearly rooting for you! :s I was literally just thinking how much I love a good love story where the two people start off hating each other, but then realize they are just humans with positive qualities as well as negative and they start to see each other in a new light and fall in love :blush: (I started watching Victoria last night)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Under the third picture, there is a NAME which needs to be replaced with a name. :)

Nice catch (as usual), Minty! Wordpress was throwing a temper tantrum - I had to redo all the names and photos twice, so it must have slipped through my fingers!
    Dang it, Mark! I was very nearly rooting for you! :s I was literally just thinking how much I love a good love story where the two people start off hating each other, but then realize they are just humans with positive qualities as well as negative and they start to see each other in a new light and fall in love :blush: (I started watching Victoria last night)

Those are my favourite stories too (Beauty and the beast...haha)! I actually think there is still potential between the two. :hushed:

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2018

“Jakey, you’re the only man I need in my life,” Simcess cooed as she bent down to rub Jake’s back. Jake’s tail wagged faster as he looked up at her, eyes half-closed in satisfaction.

I mean, if you like dogs, Mark isn't far off.

Simcess sighed and looked out the window to see a figure shimmying out the bathroom window.

You come back here right now young man. Cupid mum did not stick her neck out for you to skip out on the bill!

Mark 10 minutes into the date: Still at home, furiously googling Simcess.

I may possibly have lost some calories by marching up and down my room cackling over every line.

Am I allowed to officially say I ship these two yet?

“Jakey, you’re the only man I need in my life,” Simcess cooed as she bent down to rub Jake’s back. Jake’s tail wagged faster as he looked up at her, eyes half-closed in satisfaction.

Simcess sighed and looked out the window to see a figure shimmying out the bathroom window.

You come back here right now young man. Cupid mum did not stick her neck out for you to skip out on the bill!

I may possibly have lost some calories by marching up and down my room cackling over every line.

Ship away! Maybe we'll see more of them if enough people are for it...

Also, check out the other diners! They might look a little familiar to some of you ;)

Mark smiled smugly. “Bacon wrapped shrimp.” He looked up at the departing waiter. “Winnie, bring the Princess another Ridgeport.”

“Put it on my tab, Winnie.”

Sorry Winston, you'll have to join Goober in the "This is your name now, Mark and Simcess say so." crowd.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    How naughty of him!
    aSE16f8.gif

He's a cad! He better have an extraordinarily good reason for dashing out during their date!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

He's a cad! He better have an extraordinarily good reason for dashing out during their date!

His house was on fire.

It definitely had nothing, nothing to do with paying for the meal.

(Funny how these things happen at the most inconvenient times.)

His house was on fire.

It definitely had nothing, nothing to do with paying for the meal.

(Funny how these things happen at the most inconvenient times.)

Well so what it was? It's not like going home and watching it burn would help anything.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    That was hilarious. So much fun to read. And is that Casimir and Odette sitting at the corner table in the background? I bet that's one man who doesn't mind paying his bill. ;)

Well so what it was? It's not like going home and watching it burn would help anything.

Hahaha. Nothing gets by you.
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    If he went home to watch it burn, he might have an accident. I mean have you seen sims normal reaction to fire? They stand right over it and panic. You would think they would know to stand a distance away and THEN panic or you know....put it out? But this is Mark. He would panic and then deny the whole thing. He could probably even do a good job of denying it if he was a ghost sending out little flame embers....
    edited January 2018
    Brei714 wrote: »
    If he went home to watch it burn, he might have an accident. I mean have you seen sims normal reaction to fire? They stand right over it and panic. You would think they would know to stand a distance away and THEN panic or you know....put it out? But this is Mark. He would panic and then deny the whole thing. He could probably even do a good job of denying it if he was a ghost sending out little flame embers....

Funny you should say that. I've been playing Mark a bit in my game, and he's set on fire three times now.

He's honestly my most flammable sim.

And yeah, then he ran away in a panic. After the fire was out.
    image.png
    No rest for the wicked.
    Brei714 wrote: »
    That was hilarious. So much fun to read. And is that Casimir and Odette sitting at the corner table in the background? I bet that's one man who doesn't mind paying his bill. ;)

Yep!!

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @PrincessSimcess - just read the latest chapter, and Mark....for all I thought I was starting to care about you and that perhaps you had another side to you
    well, you did...it was your derriere hanging out the bathroom window skipping on the bill.
    That was a fun ending, well, not for our Princess, though.

Enjoy some (very large) photos of my Buggaboo, Jakey Roger.

(Yes, Roger is his middle name. Yes, I gave him a middle name.)

Also, he's Mexican! My grandpa (yeah, his name is Roger) brought him to me seven years ago, and let me name him. Love at first sight! (My grandpa also brought his brother, Spike. My uncle took him!)
    ObFrw6A.png
    N4uV5IM.png
    sRKBCWd.png
    Pt1d6yZ.png

SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @PrincessSimcess - just read the latest chapter, and Mark....for all I thought I was starting to care about you and that perhaps you had another side to you
    well, you did...it was your derriere hanging out the bathroom window skipping on the bill.
    That was a fun ending, well, not for our Princess, though.

Ha! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Nice use of spoiler tags within spoiler tags ;)

I'm loling at your son enjoying Markiplier :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

He watches a lot of tv! Whoever dogs are on he'll watch with rapt attention. His favourites are Beverley Hills Chihuahua and Santa Paws, though he enjoys America's Funniest Home videos as well during the dogpark segment.
    Actually, jake has been on AFV! He didn't win, but we got a cool t-shirt from it!

He watches a lot of tv! Whoever dogs are on he'll watch with rapt attention. His favourites are Beverley Hills Chihuahua and Santa Paws, though he enjoys America's Funniest Home videos as well during the dogpark segment.
    Actually, jake has been on AFV! He didn't win, but we got a cool t-shirt from it!

Ah! Do you still have the clip?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

No, I don't :( This was before the time of phone cameras and what not :( I've searched for ages. I just remember Tom going "Holly loves rawhides, but she HATES sharing!" So Jake became a girl officially, haha!

No, I don't :( This was before the time of phone cameras and what not :( I've searched for ages. I just remember Tom going "Holly loves rawhides, but she HATES sharing!" So Jake became a girl officially, haha!

lol, cute! I'm surprised you didn't record it, we still have the vhs of the time was on Wheel of Fortune :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻