Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brindleton Bay

Comments

• NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I really hope there is a 64x64 lot or 2... I really miss those! I love the look of this world though, in a way this world and the pets makes TS4 feel like a completely different game, unlike when we had Windenburg and San Myshuno. With seasons, I can truly feel a transformation of TS4 into a really mature and complete game.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    When i first saw the trailer i was more excited about a new place for my sims to live in than about pets lol. Wore off quickly because I'm all about dogs but I didn't even realize how sick I was of the worlds we have so far.
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    A simguru tweeted that there are lots on the pier, so I'm definitely going to build on those, and the lighthouse looks amazing! I wonder if there will be a huge light at the top of it.
    moss

• Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    I think it looks beautiful! Really hoping it's set up with good lot sizes. I love the coastal/New England feel and it's going to be amazing if/when we get seasons!
  • CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    I can't wait to knock everything down, and Build Shingle siding homes with white Pickett fences, and hydrangeas everywhere!
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I'm looking forward to more pics of the new world too, I love the sound of it so far but I'm hoping for a New England sort of coastal town.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    So far I love it. It reminds me of Life is Strange which is a game I love.
    I can't wait to explore it with pets! I wasn't expecting this kind of world (actually I didn't even think about which kind of world I would like with pets) but it seems perfect. The atmosphere seems so relaxing...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A simguru tweeted that there are lots on the pier, so I'm definitely going to build on those, and the lighthouse looks amazing! I wonder if there will be a huge light at the top of it.

They show a light beaming out. Someone also showed a picture of sims on the walkway around the top. If that's true, I hope that my sim isn't up there while the lights on.
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited August 2017
    I have to admit that the new world appears super pretty and right up my street!
    Brindleton Bay would be a great place for a small bed and breakfast. If we get giant resorts for vacations, I would like a simpler hotel version for bed and breakfasts.
  • Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    > @CreoleSim said:
    > I can't wait to knock everything down, and Build Shingle siding homes with white Pickett fences, and hydrangeas everywhere!

I was thinking the same thing!
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    When i first saw the trailer i was more excited about a new place for my sims to live in than about pets lol. Wore off quickly because I'm all about dogs but I didn't even realize how sick I was of the worlds we have so far.

Same here :)
    moss

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited August 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Brindleton Bay would be a great place for a small bed and breakfast. If we get giant resorts for vacations, I would like a simpler hotel version for bed and breakfasts.

I've been asking for a coastal New England town for years on all the various vacation threads. I couldn't agree more.
    Bed & Breakfasts would be amazing.

If and when we get Seasons, I could see Bed & Breakfasts being a gameplay feature there.
    Resorts would be cool for an actual destination world, but Bed & Breakfasts seem like the sort of thing we should be able to place anywhere- like Brindleton Bay! :smiley:
    wJbomAo.png
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

I've been asking for a coastal New England town for years on all the various vacation threads. I couldn't agree more.
    Bed & Breakfasts would be amazing.

If and when we get Seasons, I could see Bed & Breakfasts being a gameplay feature there.
    Resorts would be cool for an actual destination world, but Bed & Breakfasts seem like the sort of thing we should be able to place anywhere- like Brindleton Bay! :smiley:

With a Bed & Breakfast pack, you wouldn't need a huge vacation pack, just one big enough for a small hotel on a nice lot in a few places,
  • B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    I hope it's big! I need more space!
    B_E2009 wrote: »

Yes, please. The park area looks pretty big, so I'm hoping the world is too, like Windenburg.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    CreoleSim wrote: »
    I can't wait to knock everything down, and Build Shingle siding homes with white Pickett fences, and hydrangeas everywhere!

I've been thinking the same. Since we haven't had shingle siding this would be the perfect pack to introduce it. Fits right into the feel of the new world. If shingles aren't in this EP then I'll just hope it's added soon after.
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    It looks very New England with the lighthouse and piers and the beach. The parks look pretty big and will look spectacular in fall after we get seasons (which usually comes after Pets).

I was thinking that as well, New England area...the windows. I can't wait.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Looks great! Like someone else mentioned, it has a New England vibe. Like the kind of town you'd expect to find on on the coast of Maine. Very pretty.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Brindleton Bay will look great in any season but for me, it will shine in fall when the trees are changing colors and sims are wearing sweaters or jackets and there is a slight chill in the air coming in off the bay. Walking on the pier and hearing the water lap against the pier and the sound of the bell on the buoy in the middle of the bay clanging it's warning and the stiff, salty breeze kissing my sims cheeks is going to be spectacular.

My heart!!!! What a beautiful scene! :heart:
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I put this in another thread but a picture on twitter confirms sims can go to the top of the lighthouse.
    DH3_HPgUwAEOamk.jpg

Also it looks like were getting a church. A New Wedding Venue?

They will most likely teleport up there, City Living style.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @B_E2009 wrote: »
    B_E2009 wrote: »

Yes, please. The park area looks pretty big, so I'm hoping the world is too, like Windenburg.

Windenburg was the perfect size, I hope it's as big <3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I put this in another thread but a picture on twitter confirms sims can go to the top of the lighthouse.
    DH3_HPgUwAEOamk.jpg

They will most likely teleport up there, City Living style.

I hope it has stories to it and has a kitchen and bedroom. It would be perfect for honeymooners. If it has a bedroom on top I hope you can see the beam flashing in the window.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    DH3_HPgUwAEOamk.jpg

I think that's a weathervane, not a cross.

I'm really loving what I've seen of this world though, especially that clip during the trailer of a woman walking her Huskie through a colorful park. Loved how the dog moved too: so bouncy and cute!
    aSE16f8.gif