Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DARKNESS ABOUNDS ♥♥♥ Winners Announced ( Finals ) Congrats TO BOTH! ♥♥♥ Comments & Sigs UP ♥♥♥

Comments

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @TheQueen! <3 I messed with putting her in the sculpture for more than 3 hours. B):p>:)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks SO Much!!!! I AM Still On CLOUD NINE!!! :D:D<3<3@TheQueen You Did A GREAT Job @MyFavoritedesign <3:*:*
  • TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Hi! I'm sorry to be annoying, but would it be okay if I got a 24 hour extension for the assignment. It's been a hectic, tiring week. I just need to finish editing it, but don't want to stay up too late
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I'm sure it will be fine, @TheQueen When Tonya comes on she will let you know for sure.

• TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    edited December 2017
    All good, I'm done! Not my favourite piece ever, but it's been a hectic week.
    Blaire Kline - Dark Fashion Editorial
    ulXXyem.png
    edited December 2017
    Hey Sweetums!!!!!!!!!!! Well This Edit IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Sorry I have not been around MUCH.... Been In Game Building & Watching Sims 4 YouTubbers ETC......... LOL YES Anytime You Need Up To A 24 Hour Extension It Is Allowed So To Speak......Glad You Got IT IN!!!! Great Work @TheQueen <3<3<3 RL Is Most Important ;);)
    edited December 2017
    *******REMINDER******* <3<3 Assignment IS Due In One Day -- IF You Need Extensions Let Me Know <3<3
    <3 Timer IS Set At On The First Page Banner And Under The Assignment <3
    @Movotti
    @annathefantabulous
    @aussiekarima
    @TheQueen -- Submitted
    @MyFavoritedesign -- Submitted
  • annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Is it okay if I finish this up in the morning and head to bed now? I'm so so sorry for the time, I know it's last minute, just having more sinus problems and it's giving me bad headaches :( Wasn't anticipating it to get this bad or I would've asked sooner, I'm really sorry for this, but I ran out of medicine and can't get more until tomorrow. Would that be okay? I'm like 75% done, just need a desperate break from the PC and don't think I'll have it on time since the deadline is tonight :( Achk, I feel like I always need extensions and I'm so sorry for it, this hopefully won't happen again once I get more medicine though. If not it's okay just figured I'd ask before I passed out
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I swear I am not copying Anna & I did not catch it from her ether,that is if you could catch Sinus like that !LOL but I have just finished my course of Antibiotics & will have to go back to the Doctors in a day or two if my face does not stop throbbing, my eyes are swollen & pus (too much information,sorry! ;)) I have taken about over a hundred pictures (for each outfit,not thinking right!)as the cloths are not dark, so with Sinus head I make the decisions! I finally decided which outfit have all the poses done just need to pick which one to edit! As soon as I edit the picture I will post it,was going to edit it yesterday but slept most of the day away!Sorry!
    ~ It should be in before the dead-line!(then I have my writing assignment, I got all the wolves,spells & backdrop before,at the beginning of the assignment, I just need to pose everyone fighting,& put it altogether & that picture is done,but have not written anything yet,very unlike me! I must be sicker than I thought,this being the third week with this!) :|
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited December 2017
    Ashaya Savalani~Dark Fashion Editorial
    zaZLkP0.png
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited December 2017
    Awwwwwwwww Ladies Sorry Your SO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NP AT ALL @annathefantabulous -- Actually Waiting On @Movotti Too....... SO I Will Extend The Time for the 12th Giving You all More Time ( I Will Reset The Timer ) No Worries At ALL!!! It's The 9th Now 12/09 @aussiekarima :):)<3<3 I've Not Been Here..... Been Building In Game A Lot! Enjoying It!!! HUGZZZZZ Yes Aussie I Still Have To EDIT In Fantasy Writing Comp & Do My My Shot
    edited December 2017
    Extended To The 12th EST Time Due To Others Being Sick Etc ♥♥♥ -- Get Well Ya'll Hugzzzzz

@Movotti
    @annathefantabulous
    @aussiekarima
    @TheQueen -- Submitted
    @MyFavoritedesign -- Submitted

Hi guys! Now when we have a time extension I start thinking maybe my edition of Anna is overexposed and over contrasted. What do you think? Is it worth to replace my first picture to more soft edition?
    rkkMk6q.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited December 2017
    ~ This may be Sinus head talking,so take no notice of me(most people do!) But I like the first one! I like the play with the contrasts & the light & dark of it! @MyFavoritedesign ;)

~ Having said that I just realised I had flipped my Picture, & it has labels back to front!LOL! B)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thank you @aussiekarima! I like black and white contrast to..
    7HX1Vwg.png
    @MyFavoritedesign --- Love Both.........Can't Say......... <3<3:D:D
    @aussiekarima -- Fantastic Edit Love it!!!!! <3<3<3
    Thank you @TEXASTWANGTONYA! <3<3<3 I replaced my picture with a better quality picture and now it looks much better.
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Ahck, not my best edit by far, still pretty under the weather so it was kinda rushed, but it's out. Wanted a suitcase as my prop of choice, idea was kinda like a jetsetter of sorts (love love love those kinds of editorials) with the black and white creating the dark vibe, but not sure if that exactly fits the requirements... couldn't resist the cute dog, but if the suitcase doesn't work as a prop I'll put in a new one (same if I didn't technically meet requirements, will redo if so), but here yous are before I go pass out again lol

psHY0e6.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Been distracted by real life stressful stuff.

I'll try to get this done tonight.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Looks Awesomeeeeeeeeee @annathefantabulous <3<3<3<3 OK @Movotti -- Can't Wait To Seeee!
    ~ Everyones looks great, I love your ideas,mine looks like it does not fit,I did have darker shorts the colour of the Vest,now I do not think my "Style" fits the Dark Fashion! Oh well we live & learn! B)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thank you so much!! @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3

Also, @aussiekarima it's still a really nice picture! Loveeee the hair! Hope you're feeling better btw love :)
    ~ Going back to the Doctor, @annathefantabulous hopefully soon my face will stop hurting,& my taste comes back,as all the yummy CHRISTmas food I will miss if this does not clear up! ;)
    ~ Love everyones, so sorry if I have not said it sooner,my head is not really with it! o:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Don't say his name three times!

tumblr_p0skznDAvo1v2n804o1_1280.png

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif