Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DataHead's NEW Studio! - NEW WIP: WEST 11

DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Studio.jpg

Well, hello! I have to start off by saying to the many beautiful familiar faces- it fills me with the upmost joy to see you’re still around. To those who don’t know me, hello! I’m DataHead and several years ago I helped fill The Sims 3 Creative Corner with my numerous builds from TS3. I worked with a few of the people you may still see on the forums for the D.N.A. Request Team. D.N.A. was such a huge part of my life that I remember as if it were only yesterday. I faced numerous computer problems through most of 2014 that gave me no other real option than to stop playing the game entirely. Now that all this time has passed, I thought I’d give it another chance (from a new computer, of course).

I actually only recently bought The Sims 4, and have decided to try my hand at building again. It’s been almost 3 years since I’ve even gone in game, let alone worked on a build that I could share with anyone. This is why it brings a smile to my face to be able to share this project with you all, even if it stands alone as the only project I work on in The Sims 4.

Enjoy,
-DH
Post edited by DataHead on

Comments

• DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    Showcase.jpg
    Current_WIP.png
    Chloe
    8.jpg
    TheSims3.png
    Thumbnail1.jpgThumbnail2.jpgThumbnail3.jpgThumbnail4.jpg
    Thumbnail5.jpgThumbnail6.jpgThumbnail7.jpgThumbnail8.jpg
    Thumbnail9.jpgThumbnail10.jpgThumbnail11.jpgThumbnail12.jpg
    Chloe, a small loft that features one large bed and a small bathroom. I still have a lot to do, of course, mainly landscaping and adding a few more decorative items to the interior. As of right now I'm only playing with the base game, so I imagine it will stay this way even once I finish (as well as no CC). Let me know what you all think!

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you are now Sims 4 simming and building! Happy building, furnishing and landscaping!
    The exterior design of Chloe looks very nice! :) Very nice brick and wood texture of the exterior walls. The water fountains and hedging feature at the front of the build is very nice for sims to see when coming to the home . Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen nook looks great! It looks nice how the windows are placed on the corner walls and grey brick wall texture looks nice. The wall bottles, knife block and fruit bowl are homely touches there. Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The green colour of the stools , red fridge and the yellow floor rug are nice touches of colour in the area. Very nice nook area with the double wall clocks, bookcase and shoes rack. It looks very creative! Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa or armchair watching tv. The plants, tissues, books, candles and photo are nice touches there. Very nice bedroom! The green, red and black colour scheme looks very nice. The black wooden wall texture gives a nice look to the room, and the red colour of the bed complements well with it. The sketches look nice on the bedhead wall. Very nice windows study desk nook! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst using the computer there. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the desk.
    The build is looking great! :) The use of the colours is effective .
  • FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Looks awesome! Great job!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    DH! Chloe is magnificent m'dear! I love the different pops of color throughout the build. You've still got that building touch, though I doubt you ever lost it; just like riding a bike! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :heart:
    west11-header1.jpg
    west11-1.jpg
    west11-2.jpg

Hello friends! I'm back again with another work in progress, this time caving into using some custom content (something I never really thought I'd fully open up to admitting!). West 11 currently features 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining room, pool, gardening space, and more! This time I promise more pictures will follow.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    West 11 is looking very nice :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The balcony windows with plants are very nice! Very nice fenced plants areas in the front of the home.
    I hope that your work on your WIP continues to go well :)