Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invisable Ceiling Lights

Where are those 'invisible' ceiling lights? I did a search for something about them and can't find the post.

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Bring up the cheat box. Type in bb.showhiddenobjects. Go to the Lighting Section and then click the Misc section (the little square box with the three dots on it) they'll be the first things that show up there are ceiling and wall lights.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Bring up the cheat box. Type in bb.showhiddenobjects. Go to the Lighting Section and then click the Misc section (the little square box with the three dots on it) they'll be the first things that show up there are ceiling and wall lights.

Thanks, I thought I had done that, but the second time I typed it they showed up. Now if they would just light up.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Does anyone find those invisible lights are far too bright? When I use them and my sims stand below them it is like they are glowing almost white.
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Does anyone find those invisible lights are far too bright? When I use them and my sims stand below them it is like they are glowing almost white.

I hate those lights because of the intense brightness they put off. It annoys me when I do download a lot from the gallery and they use those, generally way over board, instead of real lights. I usually won't download from that builder again. I turn on moo and place two or three identical lights in the center of the room, depends how bright I want the room. Then it only looks like one light and it's not a hide and seek nightmare every time I enter b/b.
  • Options
    BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    I'm definitely going to use these! They sound really helpful!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I love them, especially for a basement.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »

I hate those lights because of the intense brightness they put off. It annoys me when I do download a lot from the gallery and they use those, generally way over board, instead of real lights. I usually won't download from that builder again. I turn on moo and place two or three identical lights in the center of the room, depends how bright I want the room. Then it only looks like one light and it's not a hide and seek nightmare every time I enter b/b.

That's a GREAT tip. I was accidentally doing this b/c my mouse is double clicking right now and I just deleted the extras, when I should have kept them!
    aD9wyNW.jpg