Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgot how much fun this one is!

pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
So, I decided to take a break from TS3...I have no time to continue on with TS4, nor do I wish to, and there's lots more I want to buy for TS3...but anyway... I played with TS2UC yesterday and found myself laughing out loud at some of the ridiculousness that I missed from it. I may be switching between TS2 and TS3 for the foreseeable future. I am totally into TS2 again. I love my ugly little sims. Ha ha...
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS2 is the best by far. EA still isn't able to de-throne it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Welcome back! Agree with Sigzy05 Sims 2 is the best in the series for gameplay. I love these sims, They are just so much fun!
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    So, I decided to take a break from TS3...I have no time to continue on with TS4, nor do I wish to, and there's lots more I want to buy for TS3...but anyway... I played with TS2UC yesterday and found myself laughing out loud at some of the ridiculousness that I missed from it. I may be switching between TS2 and TS3 for the foreseeable future. I am totally into TS2 again. I love my ugly little sims. Ha ha...

The best part is that they don't have to be ugly either!
    ZTeUU6L.png

As much as I love TS2 I couldn't play without CC. The sims are too hard to look at otherwise haha. That said, I'm glad you're enjoying TS2 again! I've been playing it the most lately and it just proves that even though there are loading screens the gameplay is so good it doesn't even matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    It's my favorite Sims game.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Of all the series ts2 is the only one I've never taken a break from. I've taken several 2-3 month breaks from 3, and I only play 4 like once every few months as is. I havent played ts1 since windows 10 as I could make it work on 8 but not 10. So really ts2 is the only game I've played continuously since release.
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I play ts2,3, and 4. Sometimes I mess around with 1 for nostalgia though.
  • FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    I always enjoy revisiting my TS2 games. I get out the old computer and just spend an hour going from house to house looking at the crazy family trees I had.
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    Since TS3 doesn't run well on my laptop and I don't enjoy TS4 that much, I've been getting into TS2 again and I still love it as much as I used to back then. Imho if TS5 is a mix between TS2 and TS3, I'd instantly buy it.
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
    I will never not play TS2...
    I feel like the Sims in S2 are more real...Just because they have wants AND fears...No other incarnation of the Sims has had that...What is the fun if you can just give your Sims everything they want, and they have no fears or nothing to worry about? I like that in TS2 you can accidentally realize a fear sending your Sims into Aspirational failure yet...it's fun and it makes the game more challenging.

And one of the best parts...that moment when your Sim looks at you threw the screen and makes you feel sorry for them...ROFL
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    I just wish I had all of my downloaded content from the TS2 store...I bought A LOT of stuff! And I would love to have it for the game. I know it isn't in the game...I searched for it.
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    Or when you go coo coo and have to see the shrink. Gosh I need to load my sims 2 up again.
  • For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    The feeling when a kid misses out of the school bus... The genuine fear of death when cooking anything other but sandwiches and salad... the joy of finding out the cat has shredded the sofa... Seven plums I miss that game.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    I haven't had a stove fire in a while, but I'm so paranoid about it, I now install a sprinkler (added in University I think) above every stove I own.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I haven't had a stove fire in a while, but I'm so paranoid about it, I now install a sprinkler (added in University I think) above every stove I own.

I just had one, but fortunately the only casualty was the pancakes.

... Would have given them to the dog, too, but that un-trains them to eat dog food...
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Generation three is in University, generation one has passed on...one and two both have portraits up on the wall...yep, having fun with this. No cheating with money. There's no need to! Marrying in townies for the oddball looks effect. ;)
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm still having a lot of fun doing things I never have before in my Build a City Challenge.

Next challenges: A functioning elementary school (with hacks) and a restaurant (Vanilla OFB, but I never have gotten one successful before.)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]