Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood and Voidcritters

Chance card than ask what voidcritter is better

Is from Parenthood only or also requires Kids Room Stuff?

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    That's a good question actually, I don't think anyone knows. Unless someone who has parenthood but not Kids Room can say whether they get that chance card or not. But considering the Sims team has added voidcritter themed things in toddler stuff, you never know.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    That's a good question actually, I don't think anyone knows. Unless someone who has parenthood but not Kids Room can say whether they get that chance card or not. But considering the Sims team has added voidcritter themed things in toddler stuff, you never know.

Aslo consider than at twitter a simguru (@simgugraham or @SimGuruNinja?) was asked if voidcritters as are very popular would be take in count for further packs, and he said than maybe
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Parenthood only :)

The Holiday Crackers has a reference to voidcritters as well (the Meduso one) - and you don't need kids stuff for that. I love that they keep adding on to it
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    I feel like I need a guide to Voidcritters, LOL! I don't know all the characters, or which ones are good!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey