Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for ideas for my couple (things are too easy)

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I'm playing a young couple who are in college, and they both happen to be witches. I don't want to make things complicated between the two; they have a 3 bolt attraction towards each other. But I am looking for ideas that will make this game save less easy, does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• caralina1324caralina1324 Posts: 51 Member
    Maybe one of them has a secret that the other can't bear, maybe one of them is into dark magic and the other one is light. maybe one is trying to have a more normal and secretive lifestyle of magic while the other is outgoing.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Hmmm...
    You know that Evil Mascot a.k.a sim in the cow costume?
    They sometimes try to flirt with sims, and sims get jealous even when it's rejected. It broke up many couples that made it into college. Many get back together, some doesn't.
    Here's some drama...
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Start a band and play in the Uni Quad... see how much they can make in tips.
    One can be a bartender while the other plays in the band?

Have Study Parties.
    Make a squad of Zombies?
    Start a Greek House- have a party after every term test.
    Remodel the SS house
    Start a Fight Club and have a Fight Night- call Sims who don't get along and influence them to tick each other off till they fight.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Micro challenges - have one or both of them max a skill or hobby (those came with free time) or try to network with the whole college. Get them into the secret society (by talking to llama jacket people.)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]