Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Duplicate Neighborhoods

Ok so I think all who are interested I doubt we'll ever see Create a neighborhood like in previous sims games (my favorite feature of sims 2). Which has always been my biggest complaint about Sims 4. When it comes to the Sims games my favorite thing about these games is creating lots of families and LOTS of stories so everytime I play the Sims 4 or a new Stuff pack comes out it's just so painfully in my face that there just isn't enough room to truly enjoy the game.
So I know modders have been trying for a while to make new neighborhoods but it's impossible. But what about just allowing us to duplicate neighborhoods and renaming them? At least that would help with the space situation as while the towns would look very similar we could still at least adjust the lots... I don't like deleting the maxis made stuff yet would love to put more user creations in my town too, so much new content coming out but no space is so bothering to me.
I think my best option currently is when I next start over with my game that I'm going to just have to delete all current lots and families..... but I really don't like that option and it really doesn't serve the purpose I would want.