Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Offspring of Vlad

One of my sims is going to make babies with Vlad... just out of curiosity I would like to see what his children look like...

Comments

• esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    ive seen one pic of a vlad child before i think they usually turn out looking pretty...interesting. ive kind of wanted to try for myself but i havent gotten that far yet
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    That is exactly what I am looking for! Interesting looking sims! Pretty sims are boring
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Vlad's daughter with Lilith Vatore:

06-28-17_7-10-16PMa_zpsspqrfsuj.png

And his son with her:

06-28-17_7-15-12PMa_zpsfbbdao2r.png
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you for the pictures! My sim is now pregnant. Can't wait to see what she or he looks like!
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited August 2017
    very old pictures, but... Let's say you don't want to get on the unlucky side of genetics with him lol.

bmlzELE.png

NLYZ9Pt.jpg

the best out of 3:

xHTUUMX.jpg

to compare genetics, this is their mother (not the alien, the alien is her sister):

dYCIeNx.jpg
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    He does make interesting children:
    YQ1kglV.jpg
    CLyAp4i.jpg
    Since he usually makes triplets (in my game, anyway) there's a third. He's a boy, and looks a lot like daughter #2.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    He does make interesting children:
    YQ1kglV.jpg
    CLyAp4i.jpg
    Since he usually makes triplets (in my game, anyway) there's a third. He's a boy, and looks a lot like daughter #2.

Geez, that's terrible, look at her. You could land a plane on a nose like this. Make her green and you have a perfect swamp witch :D ok, enough bullying your sims for today lol
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Daughter of Vlad and Zoe Patel:

0C574Fi.jpg
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I love seeing these pictures! Vlad's genetics are very interesting. In my 100 Baby Challenge, my Sim had a baby with Vlad. He's a toddler right now, & doesn't look too bad. But I can already tell he will have Vlad's chin. He ages up to child soon, and I can't wait to see what he looks like. Hopefully, he doesn't inherit that nose @Livinity LOL!
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    hBGIM9W.png he married a random townie, this is the result :D
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Vlad and his daughter
    pk44d0zr4eil.png

His twin boys:
    pgeue0qb0b1q.jpg
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    My avatar shows his daughter Nadia. Others can be found below in my Straud Dynasty story. His eyebrows are especially persistent -- two of his great-granddaughters still have them.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This is a great thread. Vlad's kids. That nose.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    edited September 2017
    Oh no! I gave Vlad a wife, now I am scared to have them try for baby... That nose and chin is horrible. :s

But otherwise, great thread. And thanks for the pictures!
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh no! I gave Vlad a wife, now I am scared to have them try for baby... That nose and chin is horrible. :s

But otherwise, great thread. And thanks for the pictures!

His other two daughters were quite pretty.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    The guy is such a bear you can't even be friends with him. How do you get to use him for a stud horse?
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    The guy is such a bear you can't even be friends with him. How do you get to use him for a stud horse?

Vlad's heart is like a shy woodland creature. One must use time, patience, and a soft, gentle approach to win its trust.
    Vlad's soul is like a rare, delicate plant. If one applies just the right amount of nutrients, especially fertilizer, one can, with time, cause it to open with acceptance as the flower opens to the sun.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh. You got the same Vlad in your game I do? Or by 'fertilizer' do you mean bury the guy in BS?
    Post edited by Oldeseadogge on
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Not sure I want my sims to have children by him. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie