Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Premades - 10 Years Later

Comments

• brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Great story, I never would have thought to marry Dina to Dominic but it's a good idea. I ve started my own game with the premades inspired by this thread and I m having great fun!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    i don't like this couple :D
    nothing to do with your story, your story is great
    but this match doesnt sound right to me
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    That animal cracker part made me smile, aw! I honestly thought Domnic would choose to stay single after divorcing Moira because it seems like he gets around in everyone's game but I guess they just weren't meant to be together.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    That hairstyle looks really nice on Dina.

Any chance we're going to see any alien kids?
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Wow! That's one Caliente girl down! And knowing Don Lothario, I bet he has more then one kid running around!
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    edited September 2017
    Ah man the Morgan and Paolo pairing hurts my hart. I LOVE Morgan. One of my fav pre-made Sims. And I HATE Paolo and never understood why he is so popular (not that you should not like him just my opinion). She deserves so much better. Heh
    @JasonPogo I took a liking to Morgan recently after i played her for a bit, she's a great sims ! and yea Paolo...meh

• OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2017
    Paolo is my favorite sim of all the premades. He has always been so nice to my Sims, and has married a few of them. I think my least favorite is Akira (though I wonder what happened to him in this 10 year later save). He cheated on one of my Sims, mistreated another, and fought a third, all in different saves and not by me making him. Lol, it feels like in all my saves he is just a meany.
    I don't really care for Morgan, but I don't dislike her either. So I like the pairing over all. Their kids look so cute and I love the name Molly.
    Post edited by Otoyo on
    I'm not a fan of how Akira look (clothes and haircut-wise)
    but he never been mean to my sims, he even had a daughter in one of my save, he was going perfectly with my sims and they had a cute indian-japanese (that's what he make me think of) named Aishi
    sorry for the off topic lol

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I love how everyone has different opinions on every Sim and every couple ;)

As for the Dominic/Dina pairing, I just wanted to sort of place back Dina in the part she had in TS2. And Dominic seemed alright for that, since I divorced him and Moira for -other- reasons.

Concering Paolo/Morgan, I just really liked them together in the original GT trailer. And them being a different age in game really ruined that. So I sought to put that right.

And, since I'll be posting the next one in about half an hour... I'll start now by telling you that it's Don ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Joaquin Le Chien is a famous dj artist in my game, he has a thing with Candy Behr since She's one of his groupies
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Yep. Getting himself in hot water with the Caliente ladies sounds like something Don would do. lol. He's one of my favorites to play in any of the sims games.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • CzardusCzardus Posts: 3 New Member
    Great story!
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Love it! In my game Don had a child with Nina, but they decided they were better off as friends. He continued to live with them for his daughter's sake. He also had another daughter with Eliza Pancakes, which caused Bob to divorce Eliza.
    Wow, Don ! He's aging like a fine wine !

• agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I was wondering if Don was gonna end up happily married with kids and a stable career... Of course not! :p

Wish we could see his face on the huge billboards in San Myshuno!
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Absolutely love this project! Can't wait to see more!
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited September 2017
    . .
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I loved Don's story! And I love how Nina is just too lazy to even bother with finding a job, that'd mean she'd have to pluck her butt off the couch
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited September 2017
    Oh, dear, those poor Calientes need a Raj to keep them squared away, I tell you. :D Katrina better light a fire under Nina's la culata, or she'll find herself in a hot mess after Katrina passes. :p The Social Media Career is not too demanding for those less motivationally inclined, if you don't mind a bit of a lack of privacy.

Go, Don! My Don is living in the (somewhat dumpy?) apartment over Casa Eliza. As long as he's around now and again, Eliza doesn't concern herself with his whereabouts otherwise. Indeed, she prefers not to have a man underfoot. The apartment was also a solution with Bob, who was sleeping in his own bedroom anyway. Eliza turned his bedroom into a combo studio and gym after he moved upstairs. They weren't quite divorced yet, but Bella's visits never gave her a pang. Divorce was almost a relief, as Bob was so darn needy. Eliza can be a very clingy friend, but can take or leave the romance as it suits her.

You've given me a great idea--I think I'll try out the mod of the Modeling Career with Don. It seems to be working well in a Let's Play I watch, TheEnglishSimmer's. Eliza will be none the wiser until she sees him in a full page spread. ;)