Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Premades - 10 Years Later

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    aw poor Raj. . . hope him & his son maintain/ed a good relationship!
    6riwm5.png
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I used to hate Raj but now I feel sorry for him :'( Always felt like Geeta was a bad person. Plus she wouldn't stop waking up my kids every darn night with her loud woohoo sessions. I'm sure Raj will eventually find his happiness without her in the picture!
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I love playing with Raj. In my game, he is almost at the top of the career ladder as a chef. He is married to this townie called Diya Raghavan and they have twins. Both twins love cooking, but while his daughter is tidy, his son is as chaotic as Raj is (that apartment always looks like a mess). Geeta did get to see their grandchildren through the toddler stage, but then passed away. Her grave is at the cemetery in Newcrest and Raj visits it often. Diya and Raj have a rocky relationship since she is so tidy and he is just chaotic, but they are still together.
  • elram76elram76 Posts: 61 Member
    This thread is amazing!
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    @MDianaSanders There is so many creative geniuses players and you are one of them. Love your stories & creations. Can't wait to see more!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Diego and Salim are gay in my game too, but are paired with other sims. Darn. Missed opportunity there.

And poor Raj.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yeah. Poor, poor Raj, I hope Eve lets him be a good dad. I love reading all this!
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2017
    Poor Raj. Even through the smile you can see the face of a defeated man -- one that life has beaten into the dirt one too many times. He's earned the sympathy of my sims going forward. As far as Eva goes, my vampires will be dining at Partyhaus more frequently from now on. Eva shall evermore be plagued by poor sleep and iron deficiency.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    tumblr_ovetouoykc1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Lobo Household
    They look great together and I love the guy in the hat.

There are many of these households that I have never even come across during my play so I don't know them at all. I do know the Rasoya's though, as my sims lived next door. They were noisy neighbours and I grew to detest Raj after he wondered into my apartment uninvited and ended up in a fight with my male sim lol.
    Eva is an elder in my game right now. She is quite the opposite of yours. After two pregnancies she got really big. She is married to Joaquin le Chien. They are such odd two people, which I love.
  • haileyvdhaileyvd Posts: 28 Member
    This was way too entertaining to read!! Thank you for this!
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I'm surprised Gavin and Jade ended up together, they seemed like complete opposites in terms of personality.
    I often have my sims live on this lot, really disliked the karaoke bar that was originally there. I find it's the perfect place for a brick townhouse or an industrial style house. Converted warehouse builds look especially nice with that scenery. Raj made me take a break from apartments, a very long one :p

A cop dad, that's really cool! I'm sure Jenny likes to boast about it at school, he must be a superhero in her eyes! And obviously Jade couldn't just settle for a regular 9 to 5 job with all the wild partying she used to do all her youth!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I just had Gavin marry the older frye girl who's name I can't spell right at the moment
    Love this pairing! Morgan ended up with him in my game, too! He had a son with Ulrike Faust first (she died in a sauna accident, which was not planned). Morgan is also a widow, because his husband died in an unplanned fire (honestly those two were the only random deaths in my game). So, the grieving brought them together and they had a son.....but while Morgan was pregnant Paolo was abducted by aliens and gave birth to a boy. Morgan hates that boy...
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited September 2017
    Catching up a bit, here.

Mitchell got abducted in my game and gave birth to triplet aliens. Thank goodness his girlfriend is there to help and Gavin is still living with them at the moment.

Oh, and speaking of Gavin, he's one of my favorite premades, but you've been better to him than I have recently. His girlfriend was recently disposed of by the (now widowed) wife of Victor Feng (not Lily; he remarried), whom she was fooling around with at the time. Poor fella.

Diego and Salim are in same-sex relationships in my game, too, but not together. I never thought of that pairing! And I love the imagery of Diego criticizing Salim's art while simultaneously handing him his number. Imagine having that nerve, haha.

Poor Raj. He got the short end of the stick in your game thanks to Geeta. His life in my rotational save is a happier one. MCCC hooked him up with Lilith Valtore, and I decided they'd continue their relationship for beneficial reasons regarding their aspirations. Raj has the three kids he needs for his and Lilith is going to turn them into vampires to aid her own aspiration.

Morgan and Paolo seem to be a popular pairing. They're together in my game, too. I love her with short hair! I might have to give her a new look next rotation.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Well your story actually matches up with the Get Together trailer, where Paulo and Morgan well.. get together at a rave in the ruinsm
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Well your story actually matches up with the Get Together trailer, where Paulo and Morgan well.. get together at a rave in the ruinsm

:D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I love the Fyres-Rocca Family! Nice job on it!
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Oh, these kiddly winkles are so cute! These pairings that you have made are quite apt--it looks like most of them have at least one Trait in common, which seems very natural. It's a personal highlight for me on these forums, checking in with this thread. It's also really cool to hear of the lives of the Premades from everyone else who plays them. They can be quite a kick as far as variety goes, that's for sure.

I, too, lived next door to Raj. I watch Andrew Arcade on YouTube. (He hasn't uploaded for quite a well due to being busy--hoping he'll be back soon.) In his City Living LP, Raj managed to impregnate both the Caliente Twins, who promptly had twins themselves. This gave me an idea... o:)

Since Raj was busy terrorizing the apartment, and his mother was not even there to ride herd on him after she ran off with Jacques Villareal, I figured Raj needed to have more going on in his life. He was destined to meet the Caliente twins in my game as well. Sure enough, my Raj was up to the task of making sure they both had baby bumps. But you know who was definitely NOT going to let Raj off the hook? KAAtriNAA! (Lil side joke for those who watch another YTer.)

Anyhow, Katrina moved her girls in with Raj, as well as herself. (Don had been snared by Eliza Pancake after Bob left her for Bella.) As soon as the girls gave birth, they started the Social Media Career and a web based reality show called Keeping Up With The Calientes.

Raj has a lot going on, now. He is well on his way to achieving his Big Happy Family Aspiration. He works as a Chef/Caterer by night, and during the day is Professional Dad to 3 toddlers. (Andrew's Raj beat my Raj by one!) Of course Nina and Dina are always involved with other celebrities and semi celebs, so they don't have much time for child rearing. Katrina, when she is not out on the town with Marcus Flex, makes sure that Raj does not shirk his duties of bathing, changing diapers, potty training, etc, etc. He is also featured in the reality show...well--Keeping Up--with the lil Calientes. Fun times. >:)
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Oh I love this thread so much, great stories :)
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
    Love it that Morgan is a mother of two, a wife and a police officer on top of that but she still looks so edgy and cool! Hope she never ditches the heavy eyeliner haha. I just realized she's a very pretty sim, any hairstyle suits her.

I had so many of my sims marry Paolo, I don't even know why but he's one of my ultimate favorites :) They're a good match.