Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Premades - 10 Years Later

Comments

• Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member
    @MDianaSanders Thanks so much! I'll check it out the next time play :)

"I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2017
    I wasn't really a fan of the TS4 premades, but this thread actually made me like some of them... :p

Great thread, keep it up! :)

I do kinda wonder though, in TS3 it says Nancy is a Landgraab by blood and Geoffrey took her last name, is it true for this continuity as well? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yeah... I don't like Nancy. So I actually should have put her in Malcolms situation, but she's Nancy, so it just seems unlikely she'd end up like that. But robbing her own son seemed like something she would do.

@ToastyChan I uploaded the Goth-Munch family to the Gallery. I gave them jobs and added a few skills to reflect their backstory. They do all have a full set of outfits that make use of items from various packs. You can find them here.

Not to rush, but when will we get a new one? Sorry I just love these.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I've never been as interested in TS4's premades as the ones from TS2, but I'm really enjoying what you're doing with them in this thread. The storylines you're giving them are a lot more interesting than the household blurbs they come with.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you for uploading the Goth-Munchs! I have the same pairing in my rotational save and had Clarence meet his "brother" Anselm today :)
    There was some confusion among the parents who exactly was whose son and the Wolfgangs shared a lot of gloomy talk with everyone in the household. Your Cassandra was probably the most at ease with the situation, giving concerts for the others while mine walked around aimlessly a lot, seemingly very confused.
    Post edited by EnkiSchmidt on
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Fengs are one of my favorite family
    You gave them a great story
    I do wish that Lily still had more traditional Asian outfit tho because it fits her so well.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Whats Don Lothario up to?
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    So Victor is a soft hearted man after all.. nice to see this change, people always make him the standard evil sim of the town. I also like it how he didn't pressure Lily to give him a child and they adopted instead.

I must say Im feeling very inspired to play now! This thread reminded me what amazing things our imagination can do with this game. The best things always happen in our heads :)

I hope you'll do the new families from vampire and parenthood GPs too!
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Ahaha, Nancy and J, they seem legit. (I'm trying to hold off playing him until the team or a modder makes a Lawyer Career in the game. But I will give him a middle name after the J, probably Byron, and he will work for the Rush, Rush and Delay Firm.) How fitting that she is always in fear of Malcolm, and it serves her right for robbing her own son blind. (Come to think of it, she could benefit from having a good lawyer. Since he's looking for a new career, I hope they get on that. :mrgreen: )

I meant to mention that the poses really add a lot to the stories. You've used them to bring out the personalities. I was looking at some of the pose mods and I might have to try some of them for taking screenshots.

Yeah, I get a little carried away with some Sims' back story, haha. I just go with it, no use fighting it. That's why I love reading this, of course. :p

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Fengs are one of my favorite family
    You gave them a great story
    I do wish that Lily still had more traditional Asian outfit tho because it fits her so well.

I did try, but most Asian outfits looked too "young" to properly suit a stern middle aged woman.
    Whats Don Lothario up to?

Patience... Patience...
    agustd wrote: »
    So Victor is a soft hearted man after all.. nice to see this change, people always make him the standard evil sim of the town. I also like it how he didn't pressure Lily to give him a child and they adopted instead.

I must say Im feeling very inspired to play now! This thread reminded me what amazing things our imagination can do with this game. The best things always happen in our heads :)

I hope you'll do the new families from vampire and parenthood GPs too!

Actually the only reason I had them adopt a kid was because I needed more teens... But it makes for a nice story.
    As for the new premades, I've only done the ones that live in worlds, so the vampires are in there (all the way at the end).
    Parenthood only had promotional Sims, so I didn't take those into account. That said, someone could take all those other Maxis Sims from the Gallery and do something similar. ;)
    Ahaha, Nancy and J, they seem legit. (I'm trying to hold off playing him until the team or a modder makes a Lawyer Career in the game. But I will give him a middle name after the J, probably Byron, and he will work for the Rush, Rush and Delay Firm.) How fitting that she is always in fear of Malcolm, and it serves her right for robbing her own son blind. (Come to think of it, she could benefit from having a good lawyer. Since he's looking for a new career, I hope they get on that. :mrgreen: )

I meant to mention that the poses really add a lot to the stories. You've used them to bring out the personalities. I was looking at some of the pose mods and I might have to try some of them for taking screenshots.

Yeah, I get a little carried away with some Sims' back story, haha. I just go with it, no use fighting it. That's why I love reading this, of course. :p

A lawyer career would be cool (I went to law school myself, even though I have a job in a completely different sector now).
    The poses, it can be a chore to find the right ones, but they do add a certain something. If you need the links to any of these, I've linked them on my Tumblr posts.

Seeing as this post is rather long, I'll share the story of the Bheeda family in the next post ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Fun fact: Kaveri means friend in my language(Finnish) :smiley:
    All of your families are so lovely!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited August 2017
    I love to mix things up with premades in my game and I'm know so inspired by yours that I have to go play when I get off work know! I was getting bored in my current game lol
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    > @ItsJanier said:
    > Fun fact: Kaveri means friend in my language(Finnish) :smiley:
    > All of your families are so lovely!

Torille, kaveri.

I've thought on creating myself ingame and just moving in with some premade family. Because RPG. What do you guys think of that? Has anyone tried it yet and what was your experience?
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    The Bheeda's have twins in my game, too!
  • Options
    Torilla tavataan!

RPG kinda gameplay would be cool. Now you made me think about mixing Sims and Fallout(killer mods etc) @For_Eorzea
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Jesminder had triplets in my game too!
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Funnily enough, Jesminder had triplets in one of my saves too—my rotational save, specifically. I was quick to relocate them to Willow Creek once it was their turn in the rotation! That apartment they have is way too small for three kids plus them.
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    In my legacy save, Jesminder had triplets (two boys and a girl). In another save, she had twin girls.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I love this whole thread! What's going on with Liberty Lee? And the Caliente girls?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I played with the Bheeda, it seems Arun is just really fertile :p they had 2 pair of twins
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited August 2017
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Fun fact: Kaveri means friend in my language(Finnish) :smiley:
    All of your families are so lovely!

That's really cool :) I actually specifically chose Indian/Hindi names for these children. And Kaveri is apparently a river in Southern India. Also, in retrospect, I should have swopped the girls' names, as Kavita means "poem". It would have suited their personalities better if they had the name of their sister ;)
    I love this whole thread! What's going on with Liberty Lee? And the Caliente girls?

Here applies the same thing I said about Don. Patience. (although, the Calientes and Don will probably not be far apart ;) ).

It's nice to hear that the Bheeda's had multiples in a lot of people's games. In my saves, they always had a single child, until these three.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Ok! Sorry, my patience is always hard for me to control :smile: