Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Premades - 10 Years Later

Comments

• Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    Little Amelia is so cute! I love how even as they have gotten older, they have still kept their black and red clothes scheme :) Both Mortimer and Bella look amazing and I wonder if he'll ever find out about Bella's little friend.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Such a good idea!
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I love Cassandra and Wolfgang's little family. Their son it too cute.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    To continue with the much deserved lavishing of praise, this is some excellent work. I am enjoying it thoroughly.
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    @MDianaSanders That hair suits Cassandra so well! They're a great couple too.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I'm loving this thread <3
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Thanks for all the sweet comments :heart:
    I love that everyone likes Cassandra and Wolfgang together. I initially had different plans for them, but eventually though, why not? Glad it turned out well :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Oh wow Natalie looks stunning.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Mila and Geoffrey do seem to suit each other now you've put the idea in my head.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • whatacatchdwhatacatchd Posts: 16 Member
    This is such a neat thread idea!
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I've been enjoying all this. It's nicely presented. Nice pairing of Geoff and Mila. Woow, what IS up with Lucas' eyes? Is it like that all the time? Poor guy. I'd be so tempted to be like, "I can fix that for you..." :D I admire your stance on it, like, that's how the game wants him. :) I can't wait to see what became of Nancy in the romance dept. It's hilarious that Wolfgang lifts a few choice items from the Goth Manor and Cassandra sneaks them back in.

In my Pancake-Goth Save, Cassandra is showing signs of succumbing to Max's charms. I guess she likes the Bad Boys, eh? He hasn't been mean to her. But then again, he isn't Mean, he's Evil. Which means Bella can't stand him. He Dismisses Her Goodness all the time. He gets Happy when she's miserable, and laughs maniacally. It's pretty funny. Bob (Bella and Bob are married.) tolerates him, but I have Bob get in his face if Max is being too much of a pain to Bella. Max got the Goofball trait when he aged up to Teen, so he once did the Slap Silly interaction on Bob. Bob actually laughed, but then got Gloomy and stalked off to the kitchen and started gloomily cooking. Morty actually gets along better with Max than Bella or Bob. Morty is so dang agreeable. His new GF, Nikki, a Sim I did in CAS, is Hotheaded, tho. So she does not like Max's ideas of jokes, which are mainly pranks, TBH. Alexander plays video games with him, but that's about it. Alex is about to give Olivia a promise ring. They've been dating since they became Teens. I wonder if that interaction is still bugged... Anyhow, Cassandra's a YA now, and Max is still a Teen, so I may have to Age him up soon. :p
  • fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    I am totally loving this thread! It reminded me of some families I would forget even existed. Lol. So, it's helping me get more ideas which families to play and see what I can come up with.

I look forward to more. :smile:
  • JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
    Wow, this is awesome! Can't wait to see more!
    294i51u.jpg
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Can't wait to see what's next!
  • Simfreak982Simfreak982 Posts: 121 Member
    I absolutely love this! Makes we want to start a save with pre-mades now. Interesting that Bob & Eliza stayed together, I've found her to be quite the flirt around town in my current game. Maybe having kids put things into perspective for her.
  • senabtchsenabtch Posts: 3 New Member
    Love it and love how detailed your posts are <3
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    This is really cool. :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I absolutely look forward to these updates everyday. It really makes me want to care about premades.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    These are great fun :smile: will borrow a few fun ideas.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I knew that Johnny was a "unlisted" member of the Landgraab family but i always wondered where in the family he was ? The oldest son of Geoffrey maybe ? Where is he at least in your story ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif