Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looney Tunes Mafia Game ~ Day 6

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I seriously hope I start to understand this, I'm feeling kind of scared... :s:#>:)
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @kittymeow I think you'll be fine. :) If you need help, we're here to help. :)

Speaking of which, my phone jumped to the last page and now I don't know where my last post was to read everything. >-< How many players are we up to now? XD I'll update the first post when I can.

Again, we won't start until Monday, when I'm back home!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Speaking of which, my phone jumped to the last page and now I don't know where my last post was to read everything. >-< How many players are we up to now? XD I'll update the first post when I can.

We're full. 12/12 players.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    nicki minaj

What????

I feel like it's Keyen's way of saying 'bump'

or just

"hi i still exist and so does my idol"

:joy::joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    am i included in this game?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

am i included in this game?
    Players:
    1. @DeKay
    2. @Sonschi
    3. @Broncos4life
    4. @Zinniavanilla
    5. @lovesstorms
    6. @FloppyFish
    7. @icmnfrsh
    8. @emilzydiva
    9. @Bugsie2016
    10. @TheRoseHorse
    11. @kittymeow
    12. @Keyenpeydee

Game will start Monday, 8/21.

2777217932_c2cdff067d.jpg
    Yes, You are.
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I'm excited :smiley:
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »
    I'm excited :smiley:

Me 2
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, we're already full. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Also does saying you are town count as role claiming? Or saying like, when somebody is voting you, "I am not mafia"?

Yeah, no claiming to be the doctor or any other role, like "I am bugs bunny!" Is role claiming.

So we get the Looney Tunes names? Yay :love: Will you choose them or will we choose them for ourselves? I only remember Silvester, Tweety, Bugs Bunny, the female version of Bugs Bunny and a black duck with a lisp :D

You mean daffy duck.

Oh right, Daffy :D He was awesome ^^
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So Daffy has a lisp in the German version too. :D

Of course B) Authentic and stuff
    It was the looney toons that persuaded me to join this. :D

How many pages does ice's mafia have, I'm on page 32 and I feel I'm only near the beginning of the game lol.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Has this game got a specific starting time or would it start whenever?
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I think it's Monday. :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

How many pages does ice's mafia have, I'm on page 32 and I feel I'm only near the beginning of the game lol.

150. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Well it IS the beginning :joy:

Ah right, okay. I'm working Monday, wednesday, friday and saturday next week but they're only half days. I just might not be quite as active as I was the last game but

Why am I even mentioning? Ever time I say I'll be busy it turns out I make the time for it anyway lol

that's cuz you is only at the beginning
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Yeah, :open_mouth: you just have to read enough to get a feel for the game.
    unknown.png
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

Ah right, okay. I'm working Monday, wednesday, friday and saturday next week but they're only half days. I just might not be quite as active as I was the last game but

Why am I even mentioning? Ever time I say I'll be busy it turns out I make the time for it anyway lol

Same here. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

We might add in a couple more, but we're not sure yet.

Yes, sometime on Monday. Possibly noon, but we haven't decided yet. Everything will be posted around my timezone (central UTC-06:00), so a time converter might come in handy.

I totally googled that, and it knows me well enough and popped up with a long course to short course swimming converter. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Yes, sometime on Monday. Possibly noon, but we haven't decided yet. Everything will be posted around my timezone (central UTC-06:00), so a time converter might come in handy.

I totally googled that, and it knows me well enough and popped up with a long course to short course swimming converter. :lol:

That actually works out perfectly for me. Gives me the day to write another simlit chapter and still do this. :) (i'm UTC +1, so it would be about 7pm. Although I won't be active a few hours after cause I need sleep. :))
    After looking through pages and pages I think I actually FINALLY understand what this is all about. I'm excited!!! :smiley:

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    After looking through pages and pages I think I actually FINALLY understand what this is all about. I'm excited!!! :smiley:

Good, good. It's fun, really.

That actually works out perfectly for me. Gives me the day to write another simlit chapter and still do this. :) (i'm UTC +1, so it would be about 7pm. Although I won't be active a few hours after cause I need sleep. :))

That would work well for you, then. We might start it sooner, if Alexys can be up earlier than I can be. :lol: I'm not a morning person.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Good, good. It's fun, really.

That would work well for you, then. We might start it sooner, if Alexys can be up earlier than I can be. :lol: I'm not a morning person.

I'm a morning person but only if I get sleep. Speaking of which I should probably sleep now cause it's 11pm.