March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of all skills in game?

Hello peeps! I was wondering if anyone has a list of all skills in game to date? Including all stuff/game and expansion packs? I am wondering how many are in game so I can make sure my sims are all skilled up :) Or, if there is some place in game I can find them all? Thanks in advance!
You get what you give. Why not give a little more love? <3

Comments

• Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    I think all of the skills are listed here - http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/ There is also a cheat list where you can max out on each individual skill which can be found here! - http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php#skills
    X19cKdm.gif
  • Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    ^ Adding on to this, I think the organ, parenting and lore skill are missing from the first website - I don't think the page has been updated since Vampires and Parenthood.
    X19cKdm.gif
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Don't forget Bowling!

HERE is an up-to-date skill list. This list is for all four Sims games but the Sims 4 ones are clearly marked and it also tells you which pack they're in if you're interested in trying to do them in some sort of order or something.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    Carl's Sims 4 guide is really good about updating. I have always used that site for everything from guides to cheats. I just bookmark it in my browser!
  • draculusa2003draculusa2003 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm playing a vampire right now that I'll just keep in the household forever, and I'm using her to explore all the skills. Carl's website is definitely an awesome resource, I've learned a thing or two.
  • LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
    Thank you all for your responses! I think I have all I need now :) Thank you so much! You guys rock. xo
    You get what you give. Why not give a little more love? <3
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I haven't been able to visit Carl's for about 2 weeks now. I get a message that the site can't be reached, because it took too long to respond. Is the site down for anyone else?