Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Else Excited about the new Toddler Stuff Pack?

The new toddler stuff pack looks so cute! IMO this is really going to top off the family game play. Between the toddler patch, the Parenting GP, and now the new playground equipment and the ability to schedule play dates. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes I'm equally excited in the Toddlers SP and the Livestream.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Super excited for this pack. I'm really starting to enjoy the game more since the newest additions tailored to family.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Definitely excited, it's much needed content!
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    I'm excited but I am highly disappointed in the lack of hair options. Seriously, only 4 for girls and 2 for boys? Guess I'll be hitting the cc soon after the pack comes out lol.
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member
    Lizziguin wrote: »
    I'm excited but I am highly disappointed in the lack of hair options. Seriously, only 4 for girls and 2 for boys? Guess I'll be hitting the cc soon after the pack comes out lol.

Also excited but I totally agree about the lack of hair options.
    IMO, the four girl options are great but both boys styles look too mature for toddlers.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Lizziguin wrote: »

Um... I don't know, but the majority of Stuff Packs so far had about 3 or 4 new hairstyles total... (some of them had more, but for Backyard Stuff it was the ombre recolours that upped the number - on the other hand, Spooky Stuff only had one new hairstyle).
    So I wouldn't neccesarily call it a "lack of".

I'm actually super excited for the new pack. Especially the CAS items, it actually pretty much doubles the amount of stuff we have in the basegame. And play dates seem really cool and cute too.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Might get this when it goes on sale. I think SPs are overpriced but I won't deny that more content for toddlers is a good idea.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I was excited until my Sim was killed off - now I am not bothered in the slightest.
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    It looks cute and as much as I protest I'll probably still buy it, but honestly the content should have been included with the toddler update or a Generations-type expansion. (if we even get one now).
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Very excited!!
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Kind of. I'll be breaking my stuff pack boycott for this one because toddlers need more things to do and wear.

My only disappointment is the ball pit. It's huge, looks bad and I don't have any fond memories of ball pits irl.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Super excited. I loved everything in the toddler stuff trailer. Also, I can't wait to give my Sims a puppy in particular my toddler sims. Thanks a bunches.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I'm super excited as well. And I have to admit, I actually thought it was coming out today. lol
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think it's going to be a load of stuff that could have been in the Toddlers or Parenthood updates, but they held out on so that they could get an extra pack out of it.

So in conclusion it HAD BETTER be good.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.