Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we have some more "normal" sized toddler stuff too?

Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff that is being added to the toddler sp, but the objects are very large and are only good for parks, and maybe some yards. I would love for some things like little xylophones and finger painting and stuff to be added, either in another sp, or maybe a generations EP or GP. Just some more "normal" sized things for everyday. I mean, I assume most toddlers don't go in ball pits and on playground equipment everyday, maybe more like once a week. I would love for some things to be added that are used more often in the course of a week. Feel free to share some ideas :)
Mafia Stats
Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
Deaths: 8

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited August 2017
    @FloppyFish, I'm going to set myself right here beside you. I've got cookies! :)

Yes, always yes, to regular sized objects that can be used in moderately sized homes and apartments. Unfortunately, this iteration of the game has gone the go big or go home route. Large objects do have their place. However, bigger doesn't necessarily mean better.

For example, why is the toddler slide so huge? Why are the director's chairs in the pack so unusually large and wide? That style of chair generally doesn't look like that. It's weird.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    The proportions of objects in TS4 are indeed strange. I agree they should focus on regular sized objects more. I understand the pack is obviously more outdoors themed because they included picnic blankets after all but I hope they tone it down in the future.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    As far as I know, we have not seen all the objects in the pack yet, only the trailer? Wouldn't it be a bummer if they hadn't included playground equipment? Later today there will be a livestream, some of these things may very well be included in this pack already.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...