Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extremely slow CAS (and build/buy) load times suddenly

So continuing on my streak of bad luck with Sims games and having to redo my documents, I now seem to be having issues with the load times for ONE catagory in create a sim. This also occurs in build/buy mode itself as well with most catagories.
Even with using any custom outfits merged together and the Master Controller to hide outfits, even catagories with as little as two items of clothing can take up to 4 minutes to load. Let alone hair catagories or defalt without anything hidden.

This is being ran on a GTX 970 with 16GB of ram too. Also using S3Booter and the FPS Limiter.
L9q8VGi.png

Comments

• Options
    JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    Have you recently downloaded any new CC? I accidentally put TS4 CC in my 3 folder once and it did exactly what you are describing
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Jemkatk wrote: »
    Have you recently downloaded any new CC? I accidentally put TS4 CC in my 3 folder once and it did exactly what you are describing

I did this same thing, except with Sim 2 CC from MTS. :# In my download history on that sight, everything is mixed together and I put the wrong CC in my sims 3 game. It ran horribly.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Jemkatk wrote: »

Well, I did download new content, but I did check if they were from the Sims 3 and not 2 or 4.
    L9q8VGi.png