Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers have a house-sized object???

plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
Aggression is high.

huge.jpg

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    It is absolutely huge!!!
  • lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    Good for parks, no so much your average back garden.
    lilacksb wrote: »
    Good for parks, no so much your average back garden.
    Yeh, a park where toddlers turn up with baseball bats.
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    I'd say the pirate or space ship on the current playgrounds are just as big.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Since these obviously look more like they're intended to be placed in the park, I don't see a problem with the size.

Or imagine building a burger restaurant, with that as part of the playsection for kids, where they can play while waiting for their food...
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I kind of love it.
    C0gfE.gif
  • applehartapplehart Posts: 83 Member
    Do you think kids can use it too, or just for toddlers?
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    applehart wrote: »
    Do you think kids can use it too, or just for toddlers?

I'm thinking it'll only be for toddler since toddlers can't use the kids stuff.
    C0gfE.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »
    Since these obviously look more like they're intended to be placed in the park, I don't see a problem with the size.

Or imagine building a burger restaurant, with that as part of the playsection for kids, where they can play while waiting for their food...

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I'm going to make a "fast food" type restaurant with this inside for toddlers to play on. It looks like it might be 6x6 or so.
    A smallish hippo should be able to use it.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »

Ooooh. love that idea!
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Aggression is high.

huge.jpg

You see a problem, I see opportunity!!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Some things should be large. I love this and I loved these as a kid (lowkey still do, from afar). I didn't use one at all as a toddler, but oh well. These are like those "playplaces" indeed and this pack has good stuff to nearly complete a fun "family" pizza place, perhaps with a goofy mascot. (I wanted to build one, but didn't know where it would fit in the tiny hoods.) Btw, it looks great to put next to the kids' spaceship thing and the toddlers and kids can have a face off.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    In a tweet in another thread, Graham said that the slide and ball pit are separate objects (don't know if there is a separate sub) or you can place the jungle gym object (pictured in the post above) which contains all three.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    In a tweet in another thread, Graham said that the slide and ball pit are separate objects (don't know if there is a separate sub) or you can place the jungle gym object (pictured in the post above) which contains all three.

Here you go

• NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I love this! Finally toddlers have a big park object to have fun in. It also looks great for parties, like those things you hire for the kids coming to your party. In TS1 I loved the tunnels object for pets, this should be just as much fun to watch!
    Some things should be large. I love this and I loved these as a kid (lowkey still do, from afar). I didn't use one at all as a toddler, but oh well. These are like those "playplaces" indeed and this pack has good stuff to nearly complete a fun "family" pizza place, perhaps with a goofy mascot. (I wanted to build one, but didn't know where it would fit in the tiny hoods.) Btw, it looks great to put next to the kids' spaceship thing and the toddlers and kids can have a face off.

oooh, dressing the servers in themed outfits, like those bear, or raccoon outfits, or maybe even like an astronaut or pirate...
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    that jungle gym reminds me of hamster cage :p ; those looks alike like pipe things could have been transparent as I could watch the tots climbing in and up, whats triggers my excitement are not those play objects but a couple of hairstyles and clothing, they looks really fancy and cute.
    Aggression is high.

huge.jpg

The Sims Game
  • deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    I will be putting the play set in the park. (If theres room otherwise I would have to create a new park)
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    that jungle gym reminds me of hamster cage :p ; those looks alike like pipe things could have been transparent as I could watch the tots climbing in and up, whats triggers my excitement are not those play objects but a couple of hairstyles and clothing, they looks really fancy and cute.
    Aggression is high.

huge.jpg

I figure that if they'd made the tubes transparant, that the animation would have taken more time, and we might not have gotten three new gameplay items. Same for the way they animated the Ball Pitt
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    Aggression is high.

huge.jpg
    Hamster ones are for hamsters. This one is for pygmy hippos.
  • oscarx2poscarx2p Posts: 27 Member
    I dont like oversized objects in the sims 4 but i think this object in particular have to be huge. I mean I've never seen a small jungle gym in real life. It would be pointless if kids (in this case toddlers) cant play on it.