Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Premade Sims Thread

Comments

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    ok this thread and the 10 years later thread has SOLD me. I'm creating a save that's just the premades and i'm going to go rotational and marry them to each other! let's see how that goes. it'll probably take me a while to play everyone as I primarily play on weekends, but this has me pumped i'm going to play tonight. I'm also going to throw in some of the Promotional Pre-mades as well. Especially the families from Parenthood
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited November 2017
    nani wrote: »
    Malcolm, humble ? :D

Lol haha :D...IKR. He is working hard for opening business. Luna did not want to live in the Landgraab Mansion because Nancy did not let her decorate etc. She also missed her family...because Malcolm is the only child he agreed to moving at Windenburg. But...Nancy got very upset of her "stealing" her son and did not give any money for their house they just had to start with nothing.
    Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I'm playing a save right now where I put the "Dark Ley Line" trait on the Goth house, then had Bella and Mortimer have a huge fight, sending Bella running to the arms of Don Lothario (in this continuity, her old high school boyfriend, who she broke up with after learning that he was also seeing Nina Caliente...by him shamelessly and openly taking them both to the prom, no less!) for comfort. One thing led to another, Bella got it on with Don in the very bed she shared with her husband and got knocked-up...but then the very same day, she and Morty made up and had some awesome make-up woohoo, so at first she thought she was pregnant by her husband. Then, little Damien was born, looking suspiciously like Don (Bella just told herself he took after her side of the family...until he hit puberty and really started looking like his real daddy. I mean, really, Damien has Don's whole face shape and everything!). Still, she never told a soul and Morty went to his grave believing that all of his children were his.

Anyway, when Damien hit puberty, he started to notice a few...abnormal changes. Namely, strange cravings for plasma and a tendency to get sunburned way more easily. He tried to ignore it all, but his big sis Casandra knew what was up and tried to help him. He didn't want to believe her, though, and ended up feeding on her by accident as a result. She was O.K., but Damien felt so guilty and devastated about what happened that he ultimately had a big fight with his mom (never said what was making him so upset...because angsty teenager), and ran away to Forgotten Hollow to live alone in a spooky tower.

It wasn't long after that that he met Alphie, a fellow teenaged vampire who had likewise run away from home...because his parents were evil mad scientists who turned him into a vampire for their supersoldier research. Alphie was more accepting and devil-may-care about his situation, though, and was more interested in mastering his powers than moping over his lost humanity. The two became fast friends and moved in together, and Alphie helped Damien to see the good in his whole situation.

A while later, after they graduated high school, they met Dash, a struggling young dork with no idea what to do with his life who was slowly going broke as he sold the house he inherited from his grandfather off piece by piece to pay off his no-account father's gambling debts so his mom wouldn't lose her house. Dash eventually paid off those debts, but now he was just living on a bare strip of land with practically nothing to his name, so Damien and Alphie had him move in with them. Eventually, Dash decided to become a vampire too so he could hang out with his two bestest buddies for all eternity.

Meanwhile, Casandra eventually married a guy named Jack and they had three kids. She eventually got Damien to come over for a visit, and he finally made up with Bella. Shortly after, though, Bella died and he was pretty depressed for a while after that. Later on, just before Casandra's youngest daughter, Wednesday, was about to graduate high school, both Cassandra and Jack passed away of old age just a few days apart. This caused Damien so much pain that he severed ties to his mortal family completely in order to avoid having to watch anyone else he loved grow old and die on him.

Wednesday went into show Business as a small-time standup comic. Eventually, she met this gorgeous bishonen bartender named Francis at a club she was playing. They hit it off, had a whirlwind romance, got engaged, got hitched, and started a family almost immediately. First they had the twins, Amy and Arnold. Amy is the quirky, artistic type, while Arnold is a totally evil unrepentant bully and aspiring super villain with plans to become a powerful master vampire (though, he's still human right now). Then, they had little Anna-Marie, the spunky tomboy of the bunch who wants to be a pro athlete when she grows up. Finally, just as the dark ley line that the Goth house was built on began to reactivate after decades of dormancy, they had their youngest child, Tristan.

Tristan seemed totally normal as a Baby, and the only thing about him that could have been considered odd as a Toddler was that he was obsessed with trying to figure out how the toilet worked. Turns out, Tristan has a genius I.Q., so he was put in the gifted class when he started school...but Wednesday soon realized that her son's intellect wasn't going to be his only gift. After noticing that he tended to have a lot of weird dreams about bats and he related to her a rather strange story about how he couldn't stop staring at the blood coming from a classmate's skinned knee on the playground one day, she and Francis went to see Damien and ask him to consider taking Tristan in.

Damien refused to take him in until they agreed to tell Tristan everything, which they did (and their other three children too). Arnold, totally jealous that his annoying little brother was born with the very power he sought for himself, tried to make him feel like an unwanted freak, but Mom and Dad shut him down and Tristan wasn't messed up too much because he was used to his brother's antics and could give back as good as he got anyway (they're not the best of friends...at all). The next afternoon, Tristan moved in with his uncle Damien and his buddies in their spooky tower...And Damien is now internally panicking at the prospect of being responsible for raising, training, and just generally being a good example for his little nephew, when the fact is that he's a bum who sells his paintings online for a living and spends his evenings hanging out with his friends knocking back Plasma Janes at the bar or sneaking into people's houses and jacking up their plumbing! (He's a nervous wreck. :D)

It's a very fun save...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    So a bunch of premades got married in my current save. I thought I'd show off a few couples and their kids.

Joaquin Le Chien x Zoe Patel:
    Joaquin
    ETsIwzw.png

Zoe
    MBnMoGb.png

They had 2 kids.
    o1ABl0K.png
    KXUMqEw.png

Gunther Munch x Dina Caliente:
    Gunther
    aSwUVMr.png

Dina
    IRtarTh.png

They had 2 kids.
    vqSL5Sy.png
    K3meF2Q.png

Gavin Richards x Maaike Haas:
    Gavin
    QCeN0WH.png

Maaike
    VDfVw2e.png

They had 3 kids.
    g4WLBoZ.png
    mBWIP10.png
    CyiUT6j.png

Siobhan Fyres x Sergio Romeo:
    Siobhan
    nYVeln7.png

Sergio
    YXI3oG2.png

They had 2 kids.
    9CFqr7o.png
    mIe6qDd.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    @HopeyStarr Great pics. You have made some interesting couplings there. Your version of Dina is cute and unexpected which is a good thing. I usually make her live the life of a gold digger and marry old rich guy like Mortimer Goth.

@SimsLovinLycan Thanks for sharing your story it´s hilarious. Loving all the twists and turns Goth family got into.

I had couple of days off and some spare time so I played this save quite many hours...first Nancy Landgraab got pregnant. She wanted someone to be her heir and take over her mansion (she thinks it only hers lol). She gave birth to a baby girl named Cora. She also adopted chihuahua and now she stays home little while just taking care of things.

Zest household got new pet too. Johnny´s alien girlfriend brought Space cat from Sixam and the boys love it. They are into childhood age now and started a club for neighbors kids. Sierra Moss and Don Lothario´s daughter November also joined the club.

The Moss household got most of my attention this time. Sierra was working hard and got promoted many times. She is at level 5 on her Police career now and very dedicated to her work. Her´s and Don Lothario´s daughter November was very successful in school and she got perfect grades. She also has good manners and does lot of housework. She is very sporty and loves animals. She might adopt lot of dogs and cats eventually and start her own veterinary. When November was a toddler Sierra adopted little puppy called Joey who soon became close with the little girl.

24713308767_d3f0902935_z.jpg
    38872284084_24cb4e9068_z.jpg
    38684872225_4267988825_z.jpg
    24713303357_1b158eb14a_z.jpg

November
    24713308657_5606c10db3_b.jpg

I can see Sierra´s and Don´s features on her face :)...

24713308597_9dcae82075.jpg24713308467_4ab397ce2e.jpg

25710700908_bd147e198a.jpg
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Jadeleine Wow, November is gorgeous!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited February 2018
    Well, Since you asked.... (I'll try to break it up for you)

Story 1

Sweet Summer Holiday met Johnny Zest-Landgraab awhile ago. She liked his sense of humor, and they got married. Then he took her home to meet his family...

Summer and Geoffrey, realized that they have a lot in common. They are kind, friendly people who care about the world, and want to make a difference. In fact, they got along so well, they realized they are soulmates. They made a huge mistake, and woo hooed in bed one time. Of course, Nancy walked in and immediately divorced Geoffrey. Johnny saw too, but he decided to forgive his young bride.

Johnny and Summer moved to a giant penthouse. Geoffrey look pretty disheveled and his having his own adventures in Brindelton Bay. Malcolm aged up and became an evil doctor. Johnny was doing a stand up act in a vampire bar. And that's where he was not only bitten, but his memory was erased!

Summer is so distraught, but Malcolm has been comforting her. Without even knowing his traits, he's moved in, proposed and trying to get her pregnant.

Johnny spent a lot of time in Outdoor Retreat land, where he learned to make potions (or whatever those are) from the hobbit that lives there. He's moved to Magnolia Promenade (a cult like area) and lives in a happy looking witchy house that I downloaded from gallery. Elsa Bjergsen and Lucas Munch (I aged them up) are in love and also happy cult followers. Lucas is learning wellness and focusing on gardening. Elsa is the face of the witch/cult like tribe and entered into public relations. The 3 of them have a club where the dance around fire at night, wear white and make bear noises at each other.

Johnny just got a cloning machine. So he's going to sell his products that he learned to make from outdoor retreat. So of course, I now have to find distributors and someone who will be addicted.

Geoffrey's story: He grew a long beard, is wandering around aimlessly in Brindleton Bay. He lives in a small home, leaving Nancy with the money. Too depressed to do much. Wearing tattered clothing. Deciding to try and make a little life. He got a dog and vet clinic. At the vet clinic he met Catarina Lynx. She chats him up, asks him out, seduces him. And is a bit crazy. She decides she's in love with him. I don't know if it's the millions of cats, or the talking to herself, but Geoff decides they would be better off as friends.

Geoffrey meets up with Zoe Patel (recently divorced, with her own backstory). She's Summer's best friend. And he feels sorry for her and moves her into his place. They are strictly platonic and will not get together. She helps out at the vet clinic.

Catarina finds out and assumes the dog is Zoe's. Assumes Zoe stole Geoffrey from her. And is figuring out how to poison the dog, do voodoo on Zoe, make her bad pufferfish, etc.

Story 2

Libby was in love with Travis. But he met Zoe Patel. So Travis fell instantly in love with her. Libby could see the writing on the wall and married Akiro. He was nice and she assumed that she'd fall in love with him eventually. But then Zoe broke up with Travis. She felt she could do better. Libby hates, hates this and hates, hates Zoe. Zoe met Sergio Romeo. I kind of made Sergio a player, and a bad guy. I mean, he hates children for goodness sake. Oh, and I made him really rich with a penthouse. So Zoe saw the penthouse and fell for Sergio. Sergio saw someone he could manipulate, unlike Siobhan who's smart and could read him like a book. Zoe and Sergio get married. Travis finally gets over Zoe, meets Miko and falls in love. They get married.

Libby decides to take revenge on Zoe by woohooing with her husband right in front of her. An easy thing to do. She knows Zoe is too goody two shoes to run to Akiro and tell him. So Zoe sees, is miserable, divorced, walking around Brindelton, which is where she meets up with Geoffrey. Miko is a scientist. She meets and falls in love with a female alien. She gets a bit obsessed with aliens. She adopts an alien baby. Travis is perfectly happy.

Siobhan is married to J. Hunnington III. They live in a mansion in Windenburg. She's working on being a super parent. And trying not to be seduced by Sergio.

Story 3

Gavin Richards and Salim meet, fall in love, and move in with each other. They live in a shabby apartment that's falling apart. They basically party all night, while using that flavored bubble blower all day, woo hoo all the time and fight a lot because Salim never lets Gavin write anything. Diego meets Salim and decides to seduce him away from Gavin. So Salim packs up and moves into Diego Lobo's place. Lobo is living across from Penny Pizzaz. That's the apartment place to be! Also in that complex is the coolest new artist, Ulrike Faust and her Kenny-G like musician husband, Paolo Rocco (gave him some long hair and some layed back clothes). I wanted the couple to be swingers, but the no-jealousy reward didn't work.
    As revenge, Gavin focuses on writing and completes his aspiration. Now that he's famous, he can date and move in with Penny. He is now part of their club, and secretly woo hooing with Salim whenever he can. Plus, he's secretly writing tell-alls about the famous group he's in. I think he also took over as club leader.

Other Stories

Congrats if you are still reading!

Jacques and Munch woman fell in love and combined families. All was amazing and great, until Dina saw that Jacques had money. So she killed Munch woman and is evil stepmom to whoever is still living there. Don't worry, Max will learn about vampirism and take revenge at some point.

Eve and Mitchell got married and living in a rag tag place apartment.

Candy married Juaquine - living in Windenburg

Darling and Yuki are dating

Gunther and Maaike are married in an apartment. Have a toddler named Atticus.

I'm thinking Cassandra Goth and Wolfgang will make a good couple.

Sorry for it being so long!!

Post edited by imhappy on
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi @imhappy, I've added the comment here :) Again great post ^^
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I personally don't really play with premade sims but I usually keep the brindleton bay folks on my sim sessions they're fun as neighbors
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Most of the premades died long time ago in my main save; however for those that I brought back in and/or saved is a different story... ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I started a game with Junie Jay & Steve Fogel a while back.. :) haven't played w them in a while tho.. I was planning on having them get together since they seem to be a couple whenever they're in EA videos, lol.

tumblr_p3jpcy5sTz1whfsszo1_540.png
    tumblr_p3jpcy5sTz1whfsszo2_540.png
    tumblr_p3jp4yqRWQ1whfsszo2_540.png
    tumblr_p3jp4yqRWQ1whfsszo5_540.png
    tumblr_p3jpcy5sTz1whfsszo3_r2_540.png
  • Options
    @EA_Lanna and @EA_Spectre Thank you for noticing the thread :)!

Also thanks everyone for the new stories and pics.
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Nancy Langraab had a baby with Marcus Flex. This is their daughter, Victoria.

02-02-18_5-50-44_PM.png

02-02-18_5-51-50_PM.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I admit I forgot I looked at this thread lol, once in a while I'm good with my own sims but there are always times when I think about premades and play with some of them.

@imhappy wow the drama I don't know why but I felt like I should root for Summer and Geoffrey...I'm weird like that, nice stories I really like the love triangle with Salim, Gavin and Diego I used a couple of those I find I ignore Salim as much as I ignore Raj...hmm now I feel bad lol.
    @ohmyohmy they do make a cute couple.

Currently I have a few saves with a few different things going on with premades and such I shared some of this but again forgot this thread so I could have put it here. I'll break it down though.
    39968233372_6dd5eff250_z.jpg
    In one save these boys are the adult grandsons of the late Heckings, they adopted her mother and her siblings her older sister married into my main family and I let her sister end up with the town's resident vampire. Recently brought him back after an accidental death at the family Christmas party -.- oops.
    39960194031_c2dd11a553_z.jpg
    Moving on to a different save this is super recent, Travis tested both Liberty and Summer in the same group of hours Liberty rushed home to let him know she was pregnant though Summer was already laying claim...as she's also pregnant. For now Liberty is staying silent afraid to raise her child on her own, though it doesn't feel very good.
    28109274989_df0e31c4b9_z.jpg
    Don is getting very limited attention he's being forced to learn to cherish his romances, that is I only stop by for a few interactions then leave. He really likes Julie there but has to learn that there is more to life than woohoo, just before this pic was taken they were just meeting and he rolled a want for woohoo...can't blame him..or maybe you can.
    26087660988_04b3d7d304_z.jpg
    This is Gunther Goth technically he's been in other games but mostly I followed the premade of him for sims 3 I brought him and his wife back as vampires. He's looking smug here as in this save Bella was not faithful to Mortimer...yes his father tempted her and won their secret isn't out yet but they do have a daughter. He's over the moon now glad that after being forced into vampirehood that he can be a father again. He never quite registered that no matter how old Morty got he never stopped being his father. He wants to live elsewhere with Bella.
    39041686624_751919cc96_z.jpg
    And to the next save, in this one Bella was faithful to Mortimer and they lived to see grandchildren from Cassandra and Diego and Alexander and Olivia.Cassie and Diego are getting older though and wait for the birth of their grandchild their daughter Diane just moved in with Caleb and sister.
    38927617561_98938046d3_z.jpg
    Zoe Patel ended up with a man that almost got Cassandra first funny enough, though she had Gavin's baby he died in a kitchen fire when they didn't have the money to fix it...I let him go for that ha.
    25051774738_9ee305c788_z.jpg
    24059059297_49cecb6a42_z.jpg
    38063020185_544b3bf2e4_z.jpg
    Also in the background Summer Holiday is married to Malcolm Landgraab who has really changed his ways for his family, only after his own parents are long dead.

Funny how things change, in a save I don't think I have unless it was one of those Liberty had a daughter with Vlad...I like to do different things with them, the premades that is.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @SikoahGrace Victoria is cute :).
    @RedDestiny92 Great idea to bring back someone from TS3. You have made him very handsome :blush:

I got laundry day and downloaded Spotless Family from the gallery. Mary Guerra and Cameron Lewis are super cute :smiley: .They live in Brindelton Bay. I moved them into a lot called Domus Familiaris and redecorated it with pink and pastel colors. Mary is a painter and Cameron will be staying home. Cameron wishes to have a big family so he does not mind staying at the house and do all housework. They did have little drama when they moved in. Heckings came by and Cameron started flirting with Brant. Mary did not know he also liked men so she got upset and also Brent got very jealous. They managed to have polite conversation but when they left Brent was still very angry. After few days Mary had forgotten all about it and started her career as painter. They also adopted 2 cats and have a baby girl named Olivia.

40050497752_c78f97b2ce.jpg
    25211185087_cdba15cd78.jpg
    40083345541_d46f0a0b5f.jpg
    26209437368_641770b305.jpg
    25211184897_e8da8ae156.jpg

This is what the save looks like now...just started playing with the Vatores.

40050498902_493ede10b6_b.jpg
    Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Well I'm currently playing with the BFF Household in Willow Springs.

Here's some shots of Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee, I don't have any of Travis.

hcqndYZ.png

cNKP3wV.png

I've made them over and I don't have too much for a story for them besides just playing with them..
    Except I'm mainly playing Liberty Lee, who has gotten married and now lives next door to the BFF house with her husband named Phillip, another computer/pre-generated Sim, thou not one of the original Pre-mades:

F5U4PxT.png

adCOWcv.png

I'm really having a blast playing Liberty. I think she's a rather cute sim.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited March 2018
    *poof*
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I wont be playing until I get my new laptop later this month, but here are some more screenshots from my session with Bob , Eliza and daughter Bailey o:)o:)<3<3 Im so ready to return to this save :):):) I totally redecorated their home inside and out too o:)

WOHqGWO.jpg

efWmRtR.png

SFyYhnk.png

kUf0azN.png

SIcpUPE.jpg?1

qh4j897.png
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    @kaywilliams I love your Bob and Eliza!

I'm glad you posted more cause I do have a save of them myself. They are one of my favorite pre-mades, so I took some pictures, then forgot!
    But here they are!

86ph8a8.png

This is my Eliza!

VhTCZBV.png

and this is my Bob Pancakes!
    and the baby is their daughter, Magnolia Pancakes. ♥
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    edited February 2018

Love your screenshots! They look amazing <3 I have only 1 save right now and its a premades save, where I only play premades and build onto the premade families o:)<3 I have been wanting to do this for a while . Im gonna be posting a lot in here :po:)@lesliemhunter looking forward to seeing how all our stories go
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Jadeleine I didn't see that I was tagged sorry about that, I always liked Gunther don't know why but when I had issues with other worlds I always took him from Cornelia don't know why I lived for that for some reason lol. I like how he turned out.

That's some drama there funny how some sims act out of nowhere sometimes, I like what you did with that house I've remodled it a few times too it's a nice house to move things around in. Johnny really stands out there with the fam :smiley:

@kaywilliams The premades are fun to mess with, or make happy. It's so funny seeing when peeps keep the pancakes happy together, like when sims make friends I remember that was a big glitch with romantic relationships forming I think it was even before mccc was out, now this would have been cool if it wasn't so strong it was almost gauranteed if you tried playing rotationally one of your sims would end up with some random. Anyways when I stopped by their house in every save just to have them add to the population they always cheated on one another, now for the story those extra romances could be ignored but it was all the time one time Bob had two girls on the side and Eliza had one guy the next she had three and Bob had one.

On that note the last time I played with them I had her pair up with alien and Bob had a daughter with Bella and Cassandra Goth to get over her...er lol.
    37184441361_dd205b52ef_b.jpg
    They were good together.
    37243801331_1d01da3a7d_b.jpg
    I'm surprised I found these pics the daughter he had with Cassie was raised by her and her girl Darling.
    37243800511_2aee250a50_b.jpg
    While her half sister never really met them then their relationship was culled, it was okay though that save was so busy I had to retire it.

@lesliemhunter Bob looks so cute with his daughter, in one of my saves I left them alone and they had a daughter I named Honey...I should really pair her up with someone before her parents bite the dust.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I have photos that I will probably put up later, but I started a premade save. Here's a short story :
    In the Caliente household, Don, single, goes to "chat" with Katrina in her bedroom. Unfortunately, Dina wanted to talk to Katrina so she entered the bedroom while Don and Katrina were woohooing :D
    Embarrassed, she goes to hide on the balcony.
    Dina is sad, she wished Don would have gone with her instead of her mother.

Later that day, Dina is at work and Katrina too.
    Only Nina is here, with Don watching TV.
    Completely unaware of Don's affair with Katrina, she starts flirting with him, because why not ?
    As far as she knows, he's single.

Don, not attached to anyone and willing to have fun, play her game. One thing after another and they also woohoo while everyone is away.

Don would not say it out loud, but of all the Caliente, it's Nina that he prefers. Katrina is too old, and Dina too invisible, compared to Nina's character. He would love to know who's really Dina, though..

Weeks passes and Don keep messing with the two women. He's happy of his situation, he has two women and both don't mind to not have a relationship.
    But one day, Katrina come to him. "Don, I think I'm pregnant." She says. Don is not happy with the news.

He go upstairs to exercise and Nina comes.
    "Don, I want to talk to you." He sigh.
    "I think we should make it official."
    "Why" he ask
    "I really like you. And I see how they look at you, I don't like it."
    "I like you too. Why do you want more ?"
    "I am pregnant."

So Don is tensed and go to his room, alone. Or so he think.
    "Are you okay ? You look like you've seen a ghost." Says Dina, behind him as she closes the door.
    " I didn't hear you knock."
    "I wanted to talk to you."
    This time, Don knew it wasn't to tell him that she was pregnant. At least, not from him. So what ?

"Is it serious between you and Katrina ?"
    "Oh that.. no. She's too old for me. "
    "I see, so it doesn't bother you if I .." she ended her sentence by kissing him.
    "No, it doesn't at all.." he said after.

It almost seemed too easy. He knew he could have her in the blink of an eye, she was basically throwing herself into his arms. He couldn't refuse this. And that's how they ended up having a lot of fun, in Don's bedroom.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    my premade's save big, complicated trees
    kJ3EGAL.png
    VTpYFGB.png
    oBKLpbg.png

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Great to see that people are playing with the Premades and thanks for all the stories/photos everyone :).

@RedDestiny92 Elizas alien husband is very handsome. He kinda makes Elizas wilder side to come out, loving that couple.
    @nani That is quite impressive familytree, thanks for sharing :). I see, Don has been busy lol :smiley:.

I jumped into the Calientes family. Katrina seduced Mortimer Goth and they now have little girl named Lina. Bella does not know about the affair and Mortimer is feeling guilty because it was just one time thing. Don moved out into his Sims 2 styled bachelor house. He is not ready to commit to anyone and is living single life for now. Nina has crush on him but he is dating other women so she has started looking elsewhere. Dina is taking the healthy way and changed her appearance to sporty. She is more mature now and focused on her health. She and Marcus Flex has became pretty close and they meet regularly at the gym but Summer Holiday also has her eyes on Marcus. There is going to be some serious competition because they both very pretty blonds.

25800490087_6ef78a46b2.jpg
    25800496677_13658a07a8.jpg
    26799783308_ceae18652f.jpg
    26799780718_f27a61a722.jpg
    25800494017_15af60a07d.jpg
  • Options
    @Jadeleine your Dina is lovely !