Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Premade Sims Thread

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I can't deal with Nina Caliente because i find her so ugly, such a shame we share a name :D
    And she's no fun to play with in my opinion
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I can't deal with Nina Caliente because i find her so ugly, such a shame we share a name :D
    And she's no fun to play with in my opinion
    TS2 Nina is best Nina imo. TS4's Nina is a disappointment.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Last time I talked about what Penny is up to and now I am working on Diego Lobo in my rotational save. (Note: Daichi Watanabe is a townie)

10.09.17_12_48_07.png
    This is Diego Lobo with his husband Daichi Watanabe. They met at an art gallery in San Myshuno and got along right away. While Diego is a really succesful art critic, Daichi is a musician and is part of a karaoke club.

10.09.17_12_37_09.png
    After being married for a bit, Daichi confessed that he always wanted to have children. Diego wasn't too happy about this at first. He likes his apartment to be clean and wants to focus on his career. Daichi did convince Diego that kids can be a very meaningful addition to life...each of them is like a masterpiece. After many sleepless nights Diego and Daichi decided to adopt little Savannah here.

10.09.17_12_40_09.png
    And quickly after little Vincent came to join Savannah. They are only one day apart. Daichi promised Diego that he would put his career on hold and become a stay-at-home dad, while simultaneously making sure that the apartment stays in an adequate shape.

10.09.17_12_41_51.png
    Since Diego earns enough money, Daichi was able to keep his promise and he quit his job. He always dreamt of becoming a musician, so the decision was hard to make. He never expected that he would have children in his life, but once he met Diego he knew he wanted them and his career was less important all of the sudden.

10.09.17_13_00_35.png
    A couple days later Savannah became a toddler. Fortunately, she is an angelic toddler.

10.09.17_13_14_13.png
    Diego comes home quite tired every day. Even though Daichi said he would take care of the children, Diego found out that he quite enjoys to play with his daughter and her dollhouse. His artist friends can never find that out though or he would be ridiculed. Diego has a reputation to lose. He is steadily climbing up the career ladder and is on level 8 of the art critic career after a promotion.

10.09.17_13_27_35.png
    Vincent became a toddler. He is already really independent and loves to do everything on his own.

10.09.17_13_51_16.png
    Diego and Savannah are really close to each other! They love playing with their doll house!

10.09.17_14_12_43.png
    Savannah was potty trained! Especially Daichi is really happy about this, since he is a bit squeamish.

Next time: The Fengs

• Options
    Naia0054Naia0054 Posts: 34 New Member
    i have never played with a premade sim but after reading some of these comments i will defently begin play with premade sims
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2017
    I like seeing how everyone takes the same townies and does different things to them, and I really like giving the townies makeovers.
    Paolo Rocca ended up marrying my legacy founder each time that I retry the challenge (he's my favorite), and I always have problems with Akira (I have no idea why either).
    Edit: I always find myself coming back to this thread and the 10 years later thread, cause I love the creativity.
    These are some of my favorite makeovers. Idk if I did their style justice, but I tried.
    Liberty Lee:
    MApS7oD.png
    Siobhan Fyres:
    fwjz9DQ.png
    Sofia Bjergsen:
    OMg8nuT.png
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    @Otoyo I absolutely LOVE your Liberty! :o And Siobhan looks so good in that color!
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Do they all have flu? Or are they just drunk? @Otoyo
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @agustd I really don't like Liberty and have always ignored her, but after dressing her myself, I have to say I really liked how she turned out. Her outfit was simple but cute. And I adored how Siobhan looked in the pinks, and I love that style of clothing too.
    @ItsJanier Yes, they are all a little under the weather. The local doctor was killed in an accident a week ago, so there is no one to help them. They will have to try and survive with the sniffles a while longer.
    Edit: Lol I didn't know that red noses had something to do with having had to much to drink. My own nose is constantly red in the winter or if the AC is on inside of buildings.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited September 2017
    That's tragic! @Otoyo I should send my Candy Behr to help your townies. She started medical career(she is on level 4 already) because DJ career didn't bring enough money to her and her sis.
    Is anyone in your game healthy? Maybe that's the person who caused the accident?
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I love playing with premades. At first I was going to leave them alone but when I realized there was no story progression I took their fututres into my own hands. As soon as I get a chance I'll post what I did with a couple of them.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @ItsJanier The entire village is under siege. I believe we will never know the culprit.
    Edit: Candy as a doctor sounds so cute! Technically she would be Dr. Behr, but Dr. Candy sounds so adorable.
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I haven't played the Pre-Mades in TS4, I didn't really in TS3 either, but I used to love playing as them in TS2. I should start a new save to explore the TS4 premades, you've inspired me.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    The BFF household split up with Travis getting married to Liberty and Summer getting married to one of my sims. Travis and Liberty had a son together, while Summer had a daughter and a son.

Scott Family:
    Travis Scott
    6lPAiVc.png

Liberty Scott
    G52Zg6p.png

Derek Scott
    8qWDLFr.png

Tanning Family:
    Summer Tanning
    FfAxm05.png

Cliff Tanning
    dCTYnDR.png

Erika Tanning
    zFcT544.png

Warren Tanning
    vNXFdUu.png

Zoe Patel
    (Zoe moved in with Summer because of some drama that went down in the Roomies household. She and Summer have always been close, so it was an easy transition.)
    pMzer9w.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Wow this thread has become awesome...thanks everyone, I have had loads of fun with all of the comments and pictures. I am very busy myself but I will get back when I have day off from work and catch up!
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited November 2017

Bloopp.
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Options
    In my game the Landgraabs got divorced. Geoffrey remarried and adopted three girls while Nancy moved to the city. Malcolm later moved in with Nancy to get away from his father's new wife and kids.

Geoffrey's household:
    Geoffrey Landgraab
    KWwMbUV.png

Skylar Landgraab
    cYF7Z7w.png

Daughter #1: Valentina Landgraab
    blrKTth.png

Daughter #2: Kimiko Landgraab
    JDxyrvP.png

Daughter #3: Kathy Landgraab
    a2cFmaS.png

Nancy's household:
    Nancy Landgraab
    In9v0rc.png

Malcolm Landgraab
    bb8oBnV.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
  • Options
  • Options
    Otoyo wrote: »
    @HopeyStarr I really like how you dressed up Nancy! She looks fantastic, and it matches her personality.

Thank you :blush: I tried my best to capture that rich/snobby look.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The pre-made families look great! :wink:
    I think the only pre-mades I played with were the Lewis-spencer-kims. They were quite the group. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I kinda loves too play with premades too after some off my sims getting involved with them. One of my Vampire Siblings Selene romanced Caleb and they're really a good match together.

And Julia my selfsim who like doing Challenges with her endet up with Akira Kibo. That Guy did have a really big Impact on her. First he wad almost everywhere she was than they became friends and he begabe naging her a lot karaoke, party, festivals. And on the romance festivals they began too flirt with each other really hard. (Without my doing).
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @agustd Thanks for sharing :). I liked how you made him move out of San Myshino and start totally new way of life...very interesting and cute family.

@auroraael14 Wow! You have done amazing job with your premades, thanks for sharing! You have made all of those such warm and cozy little families and all of them have beautiful children. I really enjoyed reading their stories and seeing such nice photos.

@LenaDieters11 Same! Can´t wait to play with the Pets EP premades! You certainly had some action there lol...And Asleigh, what a beautiful name :)!I also had Royal married in one of my legacies. He got 3 daughters and always went at wishing well asking for money. Often pocket stealing and such. He was also doing lot of pranks to everyone who walked pass their house and ofcourse worked on criminal career. He had so many enemies at the end but was always very good father and husband. And to your second photo set, I find Diego Logo one of the most interesting characters in the game.

@15aewar Nice makeover, Katrina looks gorgeous, that makeup really makes her eyes stand out.

@Busufu I always saw Joaquin as a single sim so it´s fun to see that you made a different story for him. He has a very cute family now and Estelle is gorgeous, perfect match for him :).

@Otoyo I agree...same for me, I like reading what other do with premades because they could do something totally different what I would do and even make me see some of them differently. Some youtubers also make great videos where they really dig in to the background stories of the premades. The game actually have so many secrets and mysterios is fun :)...anyways, you made your sims look very cute, thanks for sharing :).

@HopeyStarr Oh...I should play those sims too, I always have a story in my head for them...Zoe Patel is such a beauty, I wonder what plans you have for their future..summer and Zoe :)...

@kaywilliams I think that medical career is a perfect choise for Eliza...and oh Bob, I can imagine how that is so typical of him, watching TV and having a snack haha lol :D. This is definitely one of the most interesting premades who have lot of character. Both of them are so different and still they are having a family..

Im having fun with my premades save. Johnny Zest invented the wormhole at work but has not visited Sixam yet. He and his alien girl got boy twins who are alien hybrids. He does not have enough room in his trailer so they build another one for the boys.

37652982531_d6549ec802_z.jpg

37603777796_4816be48f1_z.jpg

37603777626_c43284f590_z.jpg

I also played the Landgraabs and Malcolm is going to be adult soon. He is going to propose Luna Virraeal and she will probably move in to the Landgraab mansion.

Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I switched to the Villareal family and oh my was I thrilled how exiting and mysterious this family is. First guestion I got is where is their mother? There is no sign of her in the house and she does not show on a family tree. All the kids seems to have a good relationship with Jacgues (who is insane). It looks like Luna is working hard...Jacgues is hard on her and she has to be a good daughter. Not only she goes to school, she also has to work part time. She is very tired after work and school..often looking sad. But her being friends with Malcolm Landgraap maybe makes her happier. Hugo is cooking all the foods and is also a good boy. He has high cooking skill levels which surprised me. And then there is Max...well he is evil. Max is also evil to his siblings sometimes which has negative affects on his traits and I think that he will become pretty tough when he grows up. All those children have such great character...loving this family already! And..Hugo invited Yuki for a visit. She joined same club with him and they might become very close.

So Luna works hard...Hugo cooks and Max runs a club for other bad sims. Max decided that it was time to move on the next level and ordered that all the club members must wear raccoon outfits. Guys will wear darker colors and Girls will wear lighter suits so he can tell them apart when he gives orders. He was pretty happy with himself and started making some evil plans. There were places he wanted to sabotage.

37397611500_1a09cb2cea_z.jpg

But little does he know...there is a rumor that a certain lady detective is moving to Oasis Springs and starts to run simland investigations from there. So many unsolved crimes are waiting and this woman is clever and tough...like Max. So what will happen next...is Max going to be caught...

e//..........................

She is Sierra Moss (by MaxisCreator_01). I think she is the sim in the Get to Work EP cover :)...very cool. So that is what I did..moved her to Oasis Spring and she started a career as detective :D!

23803450018_72568e9b92.jpg
    Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    Luna Villareal and Malcolm Landgraab got married in a beautiful fairygarden <3....

37652219235_6386cc3a77_z.jpg
    38483996086_bdfc0822f3_z.jpg
    24667524058_3f83107d13_z.jpg

They are living very happy and humble life together in Windenburg. Next...I can´t wait to get playing with the new Brindelton Bay pre-mades :)!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Malcolm, humble ? :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I like playing a lot of the townies. There are few I remove and put in my library just in case I want to play them some day.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie