Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day Issues

I just downloaded Spa Day an hour or so ago and I have already discovered a few bugs.
One is that in CAS, even when I try on the new objects, they still have the star icon on them and the icons are still lit up gold, although there shouldn't be anything new for me to try on.
Another is that I took my new Sim to the spa for the first time, and the yoga instructor... was also my Sim? It was very confusing.
Has anyone else encountered these bugs? I haven't really opened any Spa Day threads in my time on the forums simply because I didn't have the pack.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello
    Simmers posted these workarounds for when new items remained in gold. Doing these things may help.
    elelunicy wrote:
    For anyone who wants to fix this by yourself:

1. Locate your "ReticulatedSplinesView" file in your "The Sims 4" folder (the same place for your mods folder)
    2. Open the file with a hex editor (I use HxD which is free)
    3. Search for "1D 10 01" and replace them all with "1D 10 04" (datetype is hex-values)
    4. Save the file and start your game; the new item highlighting that was previously stuck should be gone

I might found what is wrong - you need to type testingcheats true, then bb.ingoregameplayunlocksentitlement - and in this category which is highlited - search for the bunch of letters from fans - and change all colours options for that object. For me the highligting disappeared

With the yoga instructor being your sim, was it your new sim that was the instructor? If it was, or it was another of your played sims that had become the instructor, try going back to the spa and see if the issue still remains.