Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Several new (and old) bugs

Hello there :smile:

I have not played for a while. Now I bought parenthood and vampires gameplay packs. And I noticed some bugs. And some of them are very annoying. Maybe some of you know some of these bugs

1. Relationships: It seems as if the old bug had reappeared by not showing the relationships correctly.
My Sims lived in San Myshuno. Everything was fine. Then I bought and installed Vampires and Parenthood, and I went to Forgotten Hollow.
And suddenly, the relationships stuck during converstations on the "acquaintance" level. The relattionship bar is almost at the top. And my Sim also doesn´t get the moodlet.
Only when the friendship has reached the status "best friends" , it is displayed again correctly, and my Sim gets the "new best friend" moodlet. This bug is terribly disturbing.

2. On the third night, a vampir came into my house, and has bitten my Sim. He got the "recently bitten" moodlet. Then I sent him back to bed. Four hours later, when he got up, the moodlet was disappeared, and the "bite marks" on his throat as well. The moodlet should be there for 24 hours, and not just for 4 hours.

3. oh yes --- the welcome wagon is bugged too sometimes .... Sims come to my house, and of course, with the "beloved" fruit cake. But the Sim, who is holding the cake, first runs past my house, then stops, kneels down on the path and puts the cake in the own inventory, turns around, and comes into my house. I do not have to mention that I never get the cake. :D

4. Random sims just come into my house. Like if they would have a key, but they don´t have one. Some I don´t even know. So this is not the bug, where a separated parent always comes back to see the toddler. In my case, they are partial strangers. They just go to my house as if they would live there, they won´t go, and I can not ask them to leave. The option doesn´t exist. It is, of course, a residential lot.

5. Sims do not wear the right clothes. Example: My Sim meets his girlfriend for a date in the restaurant. The restaurant has a dresscode. Formal clothing. My sim is wearing the right clothes, but his girlfriend is wearing everyday clothes.
I've tested this several times. Every time the same result. She won´t wear the right clothes. I have to order a table, then I have to give up the table, only to order a table again. And only then does she wear the right clothes.

6. The custom music no longer works. Either you hear nothing, or extremely quietly.

These bugs make it very hard to enjoy the game . :/

Comments