Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Changing an alien to human in CAS?

Hey guys, I'm having what I think is a glitch where aliens in my town don't have markers on their disguises. I've heard other simmers say they should have a checkered pattern to their skin, but mine do not.

Is there any cheat I can use or CAS to change their race to be human only, instead of alien disguised as human?
D2vFwMN.jpg
My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Comments

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I don't know how to do it in CAS, but if you have MCCC, there's an option to humanize the alien. Similar option for vampires. just click on them and it's to be found under Sim Commands.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hmm good to know, thanks @Nik24X7

I've been a bit stubborn about downloading MCCC again since it caused some errors in my game last time, but I might have to try it.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Try traits.remove_trait trait_OccultAlien? Someone in an older thread said that ought to do the trick but I have never tried it personally.
    6riwm5.png
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Try traits.remove_trait trait_OccultAlien? Someone in an older thread said that ought to do the trick but I have never tried it personally.

Good idea, thanks! I'll try that one first since I won't need a mod. Will update if it works.
    D2vFwMN.jpg