Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's Excited For The Toddler SP?!?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    liliaeth wrote: »
    filipomel wrote: »
    This pack looks very outdoor oriented, all the new build/buy objects look like they belong outside, maybe it will be called outdoor toddler stuff? Doesn't matter, I'm excited for more toddler content, I hope this pack will be similar to the Kids Room stuff pack, that's one of the biggest stuff packs available, added a lot of new CAS and Build/Buy mode objects for kids.

as I said in another thread, most of the stuff we have for toddlers so far, is indoor stuff. It was the stuff for outdoor toddler play that was really missing, since so far, there wasn't really anything for toddlers to do outside, so no real reason to take them to the park. With this stuff, we'll finally have a good reason for parents to take both kids and toddlers to the park with them.

Yesss, I'm so excited that families can finally spend time together in parks. Before this stuff pack it didn't make sense to bring toddlers anywhere unless you were satisfied with them just sitting on the ground with a tablet. How amazing would it be if children could also use the slide? The selection of indoor toys for toddlers we already have is good enough for now, I think it's a brilliant idea on the devs' part to finally let us take toddlers outside. I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack since kids room stuff!

Plus ways for toddlers to gain Movement skills were severely lacking. Walking around? Dancing? Sitting with a tablet or blocks (which seems a bit of a disconnect)? That was pretty much it. Now, we've got a wide variety of objects where toddlers can have fun and build Movement. Probably Imagination as well, plus Communication if you're playing with other toddlers, maybe some items will provide Thinking skills.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    RyanxSims wrote: »
    @Stormsview strollers would have been awesome! and yeah I really wish we had the expansions and game packs etc updated for toddlers and I'd love wading pools so toddlers can swim!!!

Wading pools could actually be fairly simple to add -- they could take the animation from bathing a toddler and tweak it a bit. Maybe if a Seasons EP or a Pool Stuff SP is on the drawing board we could see toddler pools. (I'd want to see an option to clean them -- when toddlers gotta go they gotta go. :D )
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    What I Liked the most in that toddler video was it wasn't just toddler playing with things, it had a playtime interaction with older sims as well while they played with the things.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    My current simming is on hold, but I will jump back in to add this content to my current scenario.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I think it is sooo cute and everything but, I think for the first time in the Sims 4 series I will hold back on this.I want to see what else they have to offer for the rest of the year. :/
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @filipomel Google "How much does the entire sims 3 store cost" And that's the number you'll get. It's insane.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @BlkBarbiegal You know someone added up how much the whole s3 store cost and it came to a grand total of $74,486. :o All I can say is WOW
    They were counting each individual item btw.

I'm sure they were being facetious
  • Options
    This is from google..
    mIj9c.png
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Stuff Packs have been kind of disappointing lately. I'm not sure what's coming.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    This is from google..
    mIj9c.png
    I think whoever did the math for that may have done it wrong, when I calculated it myself based on that individuals numbers I got an answer of around $7,448, maybe I did the math wrong, who knows, but that number is a rough estimate based on the average price of the first 50 objects the individual found listed for sale. So it's probably not all that accurate anyways.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hmmm. Fairies and foxes in your outfits. Does that mean fairies are the next supernatrual? With foxes included in Pets?

I'm thinking of making a Kid's Playhouse eatery. You know, a small place for eating, while there's a huge playground.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    @filipomel Kind of hope you're right because that other number is just insane. Not saying 7,000 isn't insane either. lol
  • Options
    WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I can't wait to play with the new hairs!
    C0gfE.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    The new hairs are <3
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    liliaeth wrote: »
    filipomel wrote: »
    This pack looks very outdoor oriented, all the new build/buy objects look like they belong outside, maybe it will be called outdoor toddler stuff? Doesn't matter, I'm excited for more toddler content, I hope this pack will be similar to the Kids Room stuff pack, that's one of the biggest stuff packs available, added a lot of new CAS and Build/Buy mode objects for kids.

as I said in another thread, most of the stuff we have for toddlers so far, is indoor stuff. It was the stuff for outdoor toddler play that was really missing, since so far, there wasn't really anything for toddlers to do outside, so no real reason to take them to the park. With this stuff, we'll finally have a good reason for parents to take both kids and toddlers to the park with them.

Yesss, I'm so excited that families can finally spend time together in parks. Before this stuff pack it didn't make sense to bring toddlers anywhere unless you were satisfied with them just sitting on the ground with a tablet. How amazing would it be if children could also use the slide? The selection of indoor toys for toddlers we already have is good enough for now, I think it's a brilliant idea on the devs' part to finally let us take toddlers outside. I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack since kids room stuff!

Plus ways for toddlers to gain Movement skills were severely lacking. Walking around? Dancing? Sitting with a tablet or blocks (which seems a bit of a disconnect)? That was pretty much it. Now, we've got a wide variety of objects where toddlers can have fun and build Movement. Probably Imagination as well, plus Communication if you're playing with other toddlers, maybe some items will provide Thinking skills.

Good point, I haven't noticed that before. Probably because toddlers running around excitedly is one of the cutest animations we got for them :) I always welcome new ways to build skills. I've had so many toddlers already it gets kind of boring and repetitive to always switch between blocks and a tablet, etc. And i really dislike how all the kids always had to be kept indoors when in reality parents usually prefer for their children to enjoy nature, especially if they have nice backyards.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @filipomel Kind of hope you're right because that other number is just insane. Not saying 7,000 isn't insane either. lol

well i own TS3 store and i can tell you i didn't spend 74,000. now 7,000 eh, that's probably right
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    My toddlers are excited ;)
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo8_1280.png

Or should I say impatient?
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo5_1280.png
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo4_1280.png
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo3_1280.png
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ouvsq1uXNt1v8k7elo1_1280.png

Personally, I'm looking forward to the live stream tonight. I think I'll actually be able to catch it live for once :).
    I was totally prepped for a patch yesterday, but I guess we'll be getting it on Tuesday instead.
    One more picture because it's cute ;)
    tumblr_static_7s4d275wjw8w44ogcwkcoc08c_640_v2.png
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    I am one of the few I think that really is NOT excited about this. It isn't that they shouldn't add in more things for them but considering the Parenting pack came out just a bit ago I think they should have held off until either later on this year or early next year and focused on something else in the mean time. They could have even released part of it as a free add on to tie people over until then but for me it's too soon and is making me say ugh.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2017
    orkhid22 wrote: »

well i own TS3 store and i can tell you i didn't spend 74,000. now 7,000 eh, that's probably right

Same. I can see 3,000, not 7000. Now i want to look for myself.

edit: I added up my billing history and it came out to close to $2000.

Yep, can't wait to see live stream today.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie