Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almost a year

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
Hi all.
I was just scrolling through my tumblr feed when I noticed a post that discussed the last expansion pack was released on November 1st of last year...
Nearly a year...I hope this Pets EP rumor is true, otherwise I can't really see any other possible EP being worth this long of a wait.

Comments

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited August 2017
    They only have one expansion pack team now, instead of two. We have only been getting one each year now.
    Post edited by PinkPaws66 on
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    They only have one expansion pack tram now, instead of two. We have only been getting one each year now.
    I hope the next two are pets and seasons.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    They only have one expansion pack tram now, instead of two. We have only been getting one each year now.

Right, which is ridiculous in my opinion.
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    I hope the next two are pets and seasons.

Same here, but I'd be okay with University or something Supernatural related as well!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    It's probably also why they're improving with more items/gameplay mechanics in the Stuff and Game Packs--to offset the one EP a year. At least, that's what it seems like with how many they pump out.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    [quote="PinkPaws66;c-15956789"]They only have one expansion pack tram now, instead of two. We have only been getting one each year now.[/quote]

Last year was the only year we got 1 EP. We don't know what the release date plans could be for this year. Who knows, we might go back to having 2 EP's like we did for GTW and GT
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    they've already said that EP's take a year to make in this iteration. regardless of whether it is pets or not that's how long the wait will be for each one
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »

Right, which is ridiculous in my opinion.

Agree.

ashcrash19 wrote: »
    It's probably also why they're improving with more items/gameplay mechanics in the Stuff and Game Packs--to offset the one EP a year. At least, that's what it seems like with how many they pump out.

More items in stuff packs.

The latest one only as about 29 items and a premium content.

In the past they had 60 items

It's probably EA plan to make more stuff packs and game pack to make more money.

It's starting to turn into the sims 3 store with all these smaller packs
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited August 2017
    Its the new normal now. I wouldnt be as bothered but the eps we have had so far have felt very flat and half baked. The only one that appealed to me was get to work and even then 2 of the active careers are now broken and haven't been fixed in nearly a year.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    It's sad but honestly this year flew by o.o

I remember going to Walmart at 12am trying to get city living like it was yesterday. I'm hoping this will expansion will be good!
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Hahaha yeah now we are getting pets! I just wish small animals like rats and lizards were included as well.