Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Holiday Pack Update Next Quarter What Are You Hoping To See?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
I'm putting this up so the developers can read. It takes time to get this stuff into a patch I'm sure. Anyway here is what I'm hoping to see.

1)Mistletoe with an interactive kiss
2)Poinsetties
3)Table Top xmas trees
4)Stockings that can be hung on the fireplace mantle and on the wall
5)Christmas Gifts our sims can open around the tree.
6)More music for the Winter Holiday Station
7)Santa Suits,Beard,Shoes and Boots for both male and females.

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited August 2017
    An actual Santa NPC. I missed having one in TS3.
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe this time the game can even track how naughty or nice each sim is (or at least the ones you've played so it's not too intensive) so that they'll get coal if they do too many mean and mischievous actions. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    An xmas-themed Jasmine Holiday challenge, where your Sim has to go around town giving out presents (to the good Sims) and coal (to the bad Sims) and we get the santa suit as an unlockable outfit after completing the challenge.

I'd also like the ability to give presents to other Sims, like just in general, not tied to the challenge!
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    edited August 2017
    More festive clothing for Sims, maybe a Santa outfit for adults and an elf outfit for kids.

Proper snow is probably too much for a free pack :#
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Goodness me someone's eager lol! Don't you think it's a bit early to be thinking about holiday stuff when it's august?
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited August 2017
    Functional stockings would be cool!
    Maybe they could patch the snow weather maybe ;)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Goodness me someone's eager lol! Don't you think it's a bit early to be thinking about holiday stuff when it's august?
    We have nothing else to do but speculate lol. I can see why someone might be thinking ahead since pretty much nothing is happening right now
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Beyond what you listed I want to see more decorations for the yard so far all we got is one tree.

Reindeer with Christmas lights on it, Cactus with Christmas lights for our Sims in Oasis Springs, Lighted Snowman, Star Shower, Icicle lights
    Its never to early it takes the Guru's months to create content, even though there's a slim chance they actually read these ideas.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

They have to plan this stuff months in advance to get it into the game.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Gift Giving.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Gift Giving.

I want this so bad and a gift giving event
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    More yard decor and things like string lights for the house. Some of that might be saved up for Seasons though. Also a big ole turkey dinner. Fireplace stockings as someone mentioned. Holiday themed challenges would also be super! Also more Hanukkah related stuff.
    6riwm5.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    This might be an unpopular opinion but I would love to have those ugly Christmas sweaters that we had to vote for to return.
    eswfif6b2xpz.jpg

1FKDfKj.png
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    This might be an unpopular opinion but I would love to have those ugly Christmas sweaters that we had to vote for to return.
    eswfif6b2xpz.jpg

Yes for children and now toddlers developers.
  • esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    I love the christmas sweaters, I have one of my sims wearing them all year as a part of his character, he loves christmas and find them very comfortable
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Gift Giving.

This
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2017
    eswfif6b2xpz.jpg

I don't understand why these all can't be made available in the pack.

I think all are pretty nice.

Santa visits and gift giving would be nice.

Gift one of these jumpers in the game.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Gift giving options (which could be patched) and Santa as an NPC (and not like any Sim in a clown suit) who appears around town for a short time period bearing free gifts. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    marcel21 wrote: »
    eswfif6b2xpz.jpg

I don't understand why these all can't be made available in the pack.

I think all are pretty nice.

Santa visits and gift giving would be nice.

Gift one of these jumpers in the game.

And for children and toddlers.
  • Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    > @icmnfrsh said:
    > An actual Santa NPC. I missed having one in TS3.
    Yes!
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Holiday sweaters!!!!111!!! Please! Now for toddlers!

Umm, gift giving is also something I'd like to see as well as interactive stockings? Like, they can be filled up for the kiddos.
    C0gfE.gif
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    eswfif6b2xpz.jpg

Omg I need #8 ! It would be cool if we can get the rest of them for their third year anniversary.