Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Risky Woohoo vs MCC

Do these two mods conflict? I recently installed the risky woohoo mod and now I get an error code every time I have a sim woohoo. I'm thinking it's because I also have MCC with "pregnancy" installed - but doesn't that just control the population pregnancy? I've also read that risky woohoo wasn't updated.
Help?

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    MC Command has a separate module called MC WooHoo that has a risky woohoo setting, if you have that installed they might conflict. This thread is an excellent place to get answers to your questions about both MC mods. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread
  • meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    Just use the risky woohoo setting in MC woohoo. You can set the risk to whatever you want and avoid the conflict altogether.
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I've got some other question about MCCC Risky Woohoo conflicts, but with the game itself. I remember reading that it happens that it doesn't recognize the gender settings in CAS (e.g. two female Sims ending pregnant). I feel like playing a little risky lately, however, I have one couple in my current save that I don't want to have more kids. Will I be safe if I set my female Sim as not being able to get pregnant in CAS?
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    I've got some other question about MCCC Risky Woohoo conflicts, but with the game itself. I remember reading that it happens that it doesn't recognize the gender settings in CAS (e.g. two female Sims ending pregnant). I feel like playing a little risky lately, however, I have one couple in my current save that I don't want to have more kids. Will I be safe if I set my female Sim as not being able to get pregnant in CAS?

The easiest way to stop sims from getting pregnant is to flag the sim, click on sim and you will see the menu come up, click on flag, click on pregnancy and it will ask you if you want to flag sim for no offspring, I use this all of the time, I rotate in my game, sometimes I only want one child for a couple, so right after my sim gets pregnant I flag the male sim for no offspring right away, then I don't have to worry about MCCC getting that couple pregnant again.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Jagwithtude Thank you for your answer! But are you sure it would prevent pregnancy from Risky Woohoo? I don't really play ratational in that particular save, and the couple is in my active household.

Edit: I've done more digging into topic and everything is clear now :)
    Post edited by MissNightOwl on