Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pema22's Selection Challenge- Twenty-sixth Chapter Up!

Comments

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    My girls are still in the running! Looking lovely, everyone was dressed well. #simsoccermoms
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @wendelyne - I know! That screenshot made me laugh waaaaaay to hard! I was kinda bummed to see #spoiler go home.
    It was Maddison

Loved the cool handshake with Noella. @Pema22 - how did you do that??
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited November 2017
    Up to date with the last 2 chapters. Sorry you had some problems with your saves.
    So sorry that Rochelle was not at the party...that was unfortunate.
    sorry to see Maddison go in the last chapter, but I knew that stealing in the palace would not be tolerated.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I was wondering how long that would last...on a good note, seeing him with the family and their dynamic was insightful and quite cute. The girls interactions with the royal family was interesting too!! Loving this ❤❤❤❤!!
  • Options
    Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    @Kamio I had the royal family all in a club (using get together) and I gave them have a cute little handshake as a club perk ;)
  • Options
    the fifteenth chapter is up, it's ridiculously cheesy, but romantic
    https://bejewelledselection.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/2502/
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Oh my goodness!!! I died at the end from fits of laughter with the Romance guru vision :lol:

Aaah! I loved it. The dates were super cute and the last one was by far the corniest in the best possible way!!!

What a picking up line :joy:

And - tbh - I've only just realised how hard it is to talk about the chapters without giving away spoilers :lol:
  • Options
    @Kamio
    Aaah thank you, I'd have to agree that the last date was the popcorniest haha! (sorry for the bad joke :D )
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Perma22 - what a great chapter. The prince's lips are getting rather chapped from all the kissing. Wasn't he shy once? lol Not for long! Fun times by all. It will be so hard to eliminate someone. Everyone seems great.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 lol i think the Prince is getting more and more confident, we'll see if that stirs up some trouble! ;)
  • Options
    Theo is getting a bit comfortable, or at least his mouth is... lol about that love festival business!!
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    go prince!he sure got very confident ;)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    I still don't have a favorite house yet. I have sims in both.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    This is getting interesting for sure
  • Options
    Yay! I loved the house on house competition! I had all kinds of survivor vibes - only the winner goes home with a prince instead of cash :lol:

I can't wait to see who takes home the Prince's heart. I honestly don't have a clue or a hunch just yet.
  • Options
    Oh loved the challenge! But not sure why those 2 gals were singled out to stay with the Prince....hmmmm.....
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Kamio I know, at the moment all the girls are very close. Which makes it hard to know who is going home! :o (and oh, I looove survivor)

@SoulGal7 Thanks, I chose those girls because the Prince kept autonomously speaking to them, and had whims about them as well. Just to clarify :wink::wink:

@MINEZ Just wait for the drama to come lol....

@Irishsong Love the Wake sisters, and I realised whichever house won there would be one of your sims in it. Lucky!

<3<3
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really need to catch up on this, I haven't been very active here lately. I know that maddison has gone though LOL :D and I know poppy is still in yayyyyyy!! I'll try read some tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    This week is a holiday-themed week- enjoy!
    https://bejewelledselection.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/2610/
    I have been busy with exams lately, but as everything is winding down, I am hoping to post more regularly.
    Also, with the idea from @SoulGal7 , I have started a poll, on who you want to save from the double date elimination (please just vote once!). Down below <3 :https://surveymonkey.com/r/R9NW6KG
    DO AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE CHAPTER!
    Post edited by Pema22 on
  • Options
    This was really nice! The decorating was beautiful, and I'm happy you carried over Luna's white dress from her costume. Much more seasonal and different from the other dresses that the other girls were wearing.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    NOOO CLAIRE :'(
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Irishsong Aw thanks, I'm glad you're okay with Luna's dress, it is so pretty and festive! I thought I would keep most of the outfits same for this Report, but some wintery outfit changes this week could be cool. I'm thinking ugly christmas sweaters lol! :D
    @wendelyne
    I know... each week it gets harder. I loved Claire, she was so crazy and cute, but she did have one of the lowest relationships with the Prince. (Seriously though, who wouldn't want to see Claire as queen! <3) Arrghh I'll miss playing with her :'(:'(
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I love the Christmas themed chapter. So nice and all the girls looked wonderful. I am always sorry to see one of the girls go. They all seem to be getting along so well now, well, some at least.
    So sorry to see Claire go.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited December 2017
    *cheers* i loved the christmas chapter too ... :) sorry to see the eliminated go :(