Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Random pics that did not make it into chapters.
    Tyler loves Zippy too!
    05-19-18_5-57-18_PM.png

This sub-neighborhood is finished!
    05-19-18_3-06-16_PM.png

Tyler before the vows were shared.
    05-19-18_11-57-11_AM.png

CHAPTER 3.4
    The Inquisitive Forrest
    Her big brother, Hunter, was the first of her birth family to learn the big news.
    05-19-18_5-23-39_PM.png

After many others visited and numerous hugs and 'feel baby' interactions it came to be 'that time'.
    05-19-18_6-32-13_PM.png

Tyler! Watch your language please.
    05-19-18_6-35-52_PM.png

The long walk down the same hallway that her mother and grandmother before her traveled down. So many thoughts went through her mind.
    05-19-18_6-36-52_PM.png

Not having her grandmother as a doctor was unnerving. This woman was a stranger. She seemed to do well though.
    05-19-18_6-41-28_PM.png

Before she knew it Tyler, Snow and their newborn son were back home.
    05-19-18_7-00-46_PM.png

Here he is in the kids room.
    05-19-18_6-47-20_PM.png

Introducing the newest member of the Wolf pack, Forrest Wolf (inquisitive)!
    05-19-18_7-03-19_PM.png
    05-19-18_7-05-21_PM.png
    @OJenn - Your kid pics are sooooo CUTE! I love Leanna's expressions. Priceless. Can't wait to see what they look like as children. And oh my! Will there be another little one coming soon? :smiley:
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @OJenn I always love your pictures. I love the picture of the truck's break lights. Those first 2 pics made me go look for where Sable Square is. I've been really bad about having my sims spend time with family. I even lost a bunch of graves because Cameron died with them all in his inventory. Also lost Kristina without even knowing she was going. Oh triplets! I love it! I am so happy!! Those are some cute babies!

The picture spam was awesome. I'm a fan. I've noticed that Phillip spends a lot of time shirtless. I approve.

@Rawla Oh I like the new house! Oh my gosh! Are you sure Tyler is the right man for her?? hahaha Ugh migraines. I hope you feel better. Oh a vet clinic! Nice :) Oh maybe he's not so bad. I guess things worked out! Her dress is pretty :) That baby room is so cute...omg and what a cute toddler!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter54: The Arrival of Billy

Being a doctor is hard work. Colwyn is really grateful he has such a great partner in Autumn.
    ApXwU.png

Since the boys aged up another renovation was underway. The third floor got a bedroom for the boys.
    ApXA1.png
    ApXzp.png

It also got a TV room with a little kitchenette that Autumn loved.
    ApXBd.png
    ApXBK.png

Persephone met a guy while she was hanging out at the karaoke place.
    ApXD0.png

She’s such a good girl, she was taking time to do her homework.
    ApXEo.png

Dads always seem to have a 6th sense when it comes to their little girls and this one is no different.
    ApXF7.png

“Hey Persephone, just thought you might need a ride home…”
    ApXGV.png
    She decided it was a good idea to go home.
    ApXIn.png

The next day, Colwyn delivered his first baby at work.
    ApXJ6.png

Everything went very well.
    ApXKe.png

But while he was at work, Billy Baird was asking his baby girl out on her first date.
    ApXJz.PNG

He likes her very much.
    ApXMY.png

She was feeling a little bit shy though.
    ApXSq.png

She got so worked up, she broke out in hives. She decided to call it a night and go home.
    ApXTC.png

In case I haven’t told you, Colwyn really loves cats and he loves Toki so much.
    ApXV7.png

When Persephone got home, Colewyn tried to talk to her about Billy, but she wasn’t interested and the conversation did not go well.
    ApXXc.png

She is still making sure she keeps her grades up though. She doesn’t want to give her parents any reason to say she can’t go out.
    ApY0y.png

The next night there was a party at the Bluffs. Persephone snuck off and met Billy in the pool.
    ApY3e.png

They had their first kiss. They had a lot of firsts that night.
    ApY4d.png
    ApY59.png
    ApY5s.png
    ApY62.png
    ApY6u.png
    ApY6R.png

Billy snuck off when they were done and Persephone complained to her Uncle Shea about her father. As his best friend growing up, he understood :)
    ApY9P.png

The next day, Colwyn had dinner with his brother Davyn. They had a great time and Davyn talked Colwyn into keeping more of an open mind about Billy.
    ApYaR.png
    ApYbz.png

Later that day, Persephone had Billy over to the house. She found out he liked to play chess, but that wasn’t something she was very interested in.
    ApYge.png

Colwyn was trying to be good, but seeing Billy in his house made him have the woohoo talk. Persephone was not happy.
    ApYht.png

She ended up leaving and meeting Billy for dinner. She didn’t understand why her father couldn’t see how sweet he was.
    ApYzK.png

An old person died during their date and they were both devastated.
    ApYk2.png

Persephone tried to console him, but she was feeling equally bad.
    ApYl8.png

Unfortunately, this kiss didn’t count and the date was only silver. They were too sad to really kiss.
    ApYlX.png

Colwyn tried to console her when she got home. He realized he was being too hard on her.
    ApYmS.png
    ApYod.png

Then, before we knew it, it was time for the boys to age up. That’s Billy’s dad in the background.
    ApYoB.png

The party continued after the family party.
    ApYqv.png

Persephone had no idea Billy was also there.
    ApYrl.png

When she realized he was there, she took full advantage.
    ApYEt.png
    ApYsZ.png
    ApYtc.png
    ApYtv.png

This time, before he snuck off, he serenaded her.
    ApYuL.png

@debjameswhite
    Great chapter! Persephone & Billy are such a cute couple. And so very naughty too. The boys aged up nicely. :smiley:
    edited May 2018
    CHAPTER 3.5
    Fun, Fire and facials

Playing with Zippy
    05-19-18_11-35-33_PM.png

Storytime!
    05-19-18_11-41-33_PM.png

First Potty Training
    05-19-18_11-50-09_PM.png

Snow decided to cook after Forrest was put to bed. FIRE!
    05-20-18_12-02-23_AM.png

Tyler to the rescue!
    05-20-18_12-04-01_AM.png

Salad anyone?
    05-20-18_12-11-15_AM.png

Make-overs for everyone.

Snow gets a new haircut for one of her new everyday outfits.
    05-20-18_12-26-59_AM.png

Tyler gets new hairstyle and facial hair and outfits.
    05-20-18_12-24-53_AM.png

Close-up of Zippy. He loves the camera.
    05-20-18_12-25-12_AM.png

Forrest gets a new shirt for everyday. I kept his hair the same.
    05-20-18_12-22-28_AM.png

CHAPTER 3.6
    Everyday moments

Tyler takes a keen interest in teaching his son.
    05-20-18_12-39-44_AM.png

Snow leaves to volunteer at a bakesale, leaving them alone for bonding time. Zippy zips over to see what they're doing.
    05-20-18_12-44-37_AM.png

Playtime with Dad before nap.
    05-20-18_12-51-31_AM.png

During Forrest's nap, Snow and Tyler have some 'alone time' of their own. They come together in the living room for music and family time afterwards but wait... what is this picture about? Snow's expression looks a little off. She almost looks...sick?
    05-20-18_10-50-28_AM.png

Secret revealed!
    Eating_4_two.png

CHAPTER 3.7
    Trouble

Yes, Snow was pregnant again! They had the whims so Try for Baby was allowed. What became of it was not to be expected. As with Forrest, I did not peek to see what gender she would be having. ...Or how many. What came next had me chuckling outloud.
    05-20-18_1-00-03_PM.png

Lets count the cribs. One....Two....Three! Forrest nearly wet himself when he saw them all. Thankfully he made it to the potty on time. And also thankfully, he was happy to meet them. He'll be a great big brother. (I had to build a large girl's room in the basement.)
    05-20-18_1-26-20_PM.png

Introducing the newest members of the wolf pack!

Secret Wolf (Wild)
    05-20-18_7-51-23_PM.png

Silence Wolf (Wild)
    05-20-18_7-51-34_PM.png

Serenity Wolf (Clingy)
    05-20-18_7-51-41_PM.png

Wild, Wild and Clingy...oh boy. Nothing but trouble. lol The pics above are before makeovers, which I have not yet done. Forrest is the only child with the blue eyes. None of the children inherited the blond hair (...yet.)
    edited May 2018
    CHAPTER 3.8
    The Forrest Grows

Serenity, Silence, Secret (Left to right, Youngest to Oldest of triplets)
    05-21-18_5-48-34_PM.png

Another pic of the girls because...cuteness.
    05-21-18_6-40-22_PM.png

Forrest Wolf (Geek, Happy Toddler)
    05-21-18_6-19-29_PM.png

Forrest and Mr. Nanny (hired after triplets were born)
    05-21-18_6-21-30_PM.png

Forrest going upstairs to practice typing.
    05-21-18_6-22-12_PM.png

Zippy grew up too.
    05-21-18_12-42-39_AM.png

CHAPTER 3.9
    Big Girls Now
    Secret (Good)
    05-21-18_7-14-47_PM.png

Silence (Insider)
    05-21-18_7-14-52_PM.png

Serenity (Outgoing)
    05-21-18_7-15-14_PM.png
    Chapter 3.10
    Mini Chapter & Teen Forrest
    Journal Writing
    05-21-18_8-05-03_PM.png

Time with Zippy
    05-21-18_8-23-33_PM.png

Forrest Wolf (Geek, Creative)
    05-21-18_8-50-01_PM.png

Author's Note: I'll be aging them all up ahead of schedule now. Will come back with choice of heir soon....
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - I love the renovations on the third floor of their home. That guy that Persephone met looks really cute I hope the two of them can become more than acquaintances. Congrats to Colwyn on his first successful delivery! Persephone seems like a good kid, even if Billy looks like a bad boy. I can see why Colwyn might be a tiny bit worried. Aww it sucks that the date was ruined by someone dying - that always seems to kill the mood!

@Rawla - Little Forrest is a cutie, I love all the pics of him with his parents. Thank goodness for Tyler, who knows what would have happened if he wasn't there to put out the fire. Congrats on another baby for Snow and Tyler! Oh my god Snow had THREE wowee!! Looks like we both lucked out in the baby department, just means plenty of heirs to choose from.
    edited May 2018
    @OJenn - Yes we both had triplets in our family. lol Thanks for the comments! :smiley:

Its fun to see multiples but it was too hectic for me to deal with. So I aged them all up to YA just now and have chosen an heir. Obvious choice in this instance is the firstborn. For many reasons. I grew attached to him. He's got blue eyes. He's handsome. And he's got the best traits. Here they all are. Forrest is the heir.

Forrest Wolf *HEIR*
    Geek, Loves Outdoors, Creative, Happy Toddler
    05-21-18_9-26-56_PM.png

Secret Wolf
    Good, Loves Outdoors, Erratic (<--new word for insane)
    05-21-18_9-27-34_PM.png

Silence Wolf
    Insider, Evil, -glitch-
    05-21-18_9-28-00_PM.png

Serenity Wolf
    Outgoing, Clumsy, Hates Children
    05-21-18_9-28-38_PM.png
    Post edited by Rawla on
    edited May 2018
    Hennah Ace will be Forrest's future bride.

Hennah Ace
    Outgoing, Romantic, Squeamish
    05-22-18_2-20-35_AM.png

Edited with new pic to show her after make-over.
    Post edited by Rawla on
    @Rawla Aww Zippy is such a cute little kitty! Eeep! Fires always scary me in sims I don't get it! Thank goodness for Tyler! Both their make overs look great, but wow, Tyler is like a new man! Forrest is such a cute little guy! Eeep! 3 babies! hahaha :) The girls are cute, but I'm glad you chose Forrest. They're all so cute though. Hennah is very pretty :)

@debjameswhite - Thanks so much for commenting. It means a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed the updates I've posted so far. :smiley:
    @Rawla I love them. I really miss people posting a lot on this thread...although I get it :) Life happens. I'm just glad you are here posting...Where is today's post??
    @Rawla I love them. I really miss people posting a lot on this thread...although I get it :) Life happens. I'm just glad you are here posting...Where is today's post??

Been busy. I'll collect some of the pics I've been holding on to and get you something fun to see soon. :smiley:
    edited May 2018
    CHAPTER 4.0
    Heat of the Moment & Jungle Gauntlet
    The Best of Friends.
    05-22-18_1-25-28_AM.png
    05-22-18_1-37-28_AM.png
    05-22-18_2-34-54_AM.png
    05-22-18_5-17-18_PM.png

Great-grandfather Julio meets Hennah.
    05-22-18_4-33-39_PM.png

Romance Festival, wearing cosplay outfits.
    05-22-18_6-02-52_PM.png

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
    05-22-18_6-10-07_PM.png

Forrest's heat of the moment proposal to his best friend Hennah. She said yes!
    05-22-18_6-11-56_PM.png

Guess who had a wedding at the festival? Their honeymoon was a very relaxing time...in space.
    05-22-18_6-16-52_PM.png
    05-22-18_7-39-20_PM.png
    05-22-18_7-40-11_PM.png
    05-22-18_7-42-20_PM.png

Hello grandfather Vincent. I thought of a club for the heirs throughout the generations. A jungle adventure to start it off. What do you think?
    05-22-18_6-39-06_PM.png

Vincent thought it was a great idea. So did Fang. Fang was not one of the heirs but put up such a stink about being left out that he was brought along just to shut him up. Dad Tyler, Grandfather Vincent, Uncle Fang and Forrest headed out to the jungle to test their worthiness. No sooner had Uncle Fang set his feet upon the foreign soil then he was complaining.
    05-22-18_8-42-30_PM.png

Uncle Fang had troubles from the very start. Bees!
    05-22-18_8-20-08_PM.png

Passing the bridge of no return, a name on a sign that brought warning as well as smiles to all faces but one. Despite Uncle Fang's attitude he was determined to keep up.
    05-22-18_8-43-25_PM.png

Through many tests and trials in the jungles and ruins of the ancient civilization they'd found, those that were chosen as heir or mate to an heir proved themselves worthy. Forrest was the last to come through the gauntlet, proving that he had been the chosen one of his generation and well deserved.
    05-22-18_9-12-44_PM.png

Uncle Fang, though he was proven brave to a point did not pass all tests. He went home with praise for what he had accomplished, a change in his attitude forever made for the better. But he was not to join the heirs and he was alright with this. Grandfather Vincent, Father Tyler and Forrest celebrated quietly back at the cantina with little words spoken between them. No words were needed. Just smiles and supportive and proud looks shared between them said it all. Great Grandfather Julio called them after with words of pride for each of them. He had been too old to go but his heart had been with them. Because Julio had been the first of them all, he would also share a place in the Wolf Pack club and deservedly too.
    05-23-18_10-30-14_AM.png

They would return home the next day.
    @Rawla - I love how inseparable Forrest and Hennah were as besties and congratulations to them on their festival wedding, those are always so magical! I always love a good club especially when it means sims get more time together with family. The crew looked like that had a blast in the Jungle! That is such a good pack!
    Chapter 4.1
    A "little" update
    Julio became part of the Wolf Pack club.
    05-23-18_11-18-51_PM.png

Great news!
    05-24-18_9-19-32_PM.png

Forrest takes the news very well. Forever Love with these two.
    05-24-18_9-31-49_PM.png

Author's Note: I've been trying to fulfill their social whims that pop up. Forrest finally got one to Try for Baby. I did not give Hennah the birth control this time. I will not be checking to see which gender or how many she'll have until birth time. Its more exciting that way.
    edited May 2018
    Birthday Update
    In my last update we got the notification that the triplets were moving on to childhood!
    286cde9c44.png

No birthday would be complete without a party so Joy and Phillip threw one for their little trio. Joy started things off by setting up on the grill for some tasty things.
    e2705d590c.jpg

61907b2cce.jpg

2bcad7ce2f.jpg

Meanwhile Phillip got things ready inside the house and previewed his new haircut (he and Joy are both adults now).
    f2af87939e.jpg

16d26f7682.jpg

The kids wandered around and mingled with guests, among other things....
    d4f530890d.jpg

9fd764032b.jpg

200b2ce517.jpg

21a701fea1.jpg

052d669d3b.jpg

0c05ff4aee.jpg

But before any candles were blown out it was time to get one last family picture with the toddlers.
    06a09e317d.jpg

Joy's brother Colin managed to get some really good shots of the family.
    fee13cb080.jpg

6eed771c29.jpg

63391d03bd.jpg

Time for candles and height adjustments and makeovers and mood swings!
    313c391755.jpg

And in birth order we have Chaz, Caroline and Leanna Joy
    1807940682.png

0ab72694cf.png

50225fabd3.png
    @Rawla congrats on the nooboo I wonder if they will get multiples! Either way I know they will have cute kids for sure ♥ and playing based on whims is always the most fun and it keeps things spontaneous
    edited May 2018
    @OJenn An update!! LOVED it. <3 The kids mingled (and made messes LOL). The family portrait pictures were amazing! Loved how they wore matching outfits. And the triplets and children, woot! They grew up wonderfully! I can't wait to see which one will be chosen for heir. I know I'd have a very hard time choosing. :smiley:

Also, Hennah just gave birth.
    TRUE SPOILER...
    Its a girl! Meet Little Wolf. The newest member of the family pack.
    Dad Forrest just got back from space. (fun everyday outfit since this mini-neighborhood will have/has a space/space-age theme. And his career is astronaut.)05-24-18_11-44-03_PM.png
    edited May 2018
    Little Wolf
    (Toddler: Clingy)
    05-25-18_8-23-06_AM.png
    05-25-18_8-24-53_AM.png
    05-25-18_8-57-28_AM.png

@OJenn and @Rawla I'm so happy you both posted. This line I wrote is as far as I got last night. I had a terrible headache and ended up in bed. I did start a new house for Persephone though. I'm not really done with Colwyn yet but I don't like their house. Not one of my best. Anyways! I owe comments :)

@Rawla Forrest and Hennah are adorable! I love them as a couple. I love the boyfriend/girlfriend picture! So cool to have a festival wedding! I avoid that festival with my couples...I have such issues with flirty spouse. I love clubs...haven't done those in a while either. Poor Uncle Fang hehe. The jungle is awesome though. Aww they look so cute when they get the nooboo news. Aww congrats on the baby girl :) She's a cutie.

@OJenn I love LOVE the plaid matching outfits they were all wearing! I like Philip's new hair as well. They're all grown up now. <sigh> I love the pictures! Man I wish the sims would just come out with something like that so I didn't have to mess with cc to get poses! They are so cute. I especially love the one where Caroline is touching Joy's face.
    edited May 2018

@Rawla- Aww little Wolf ♥ such a cute name for her I love how she turned out I hope she will be a good mix of her parents as she ages up.

@Debjameswhite - Glad you enjoyed the family fun in my last update! And yes I would love to have the ability to take pictures like that as a family, posing that many sims can get challenging even for more :lol:

Now that the triplets are children they definitely have their own personalities. Chaz is a bit of a downer and always seems to be sad about something despite not having the gloomy trait.
    b79716cf35.jpg

Caroline is most often doing homework and sitting at a computer desk chatting away in the children's chatroom.
    0472048a68.jpg

And Leanna loves her leisure time and spends it cruising the various networks on tv, her favorite so far seems to be the World Culture channel.
    297ae62425.png

Everyone once in a while I catch them all getting their homework done together.
    bbeedca1d7.jpg

089f0c9e05.jpg

..with a bit of help from their mother
    82f8438ff1.jpg

Leanna is turning out to be a momma's girl and spends every waking minute with her mom when she can
    224cd83c8d.jpg

She ended up with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration while her siblings both have the whiz kid aspiration.
    fdc8735df1.jpg

Somewhere along the line it was time for a bit of a makeover for Joy since Phillip had his adult makeover already. She also completed her aspiration as well, Renaissance Sim.
    7bc949beed.jpg

It was only a matter of time before one of the kids started a phase, but two at the same time?!
    e5f13dbda9.jpg

80880d66e4.jpg

Joy had finally maxed her parenting skill and she was not having any of their shenanigans
    4111097f30.jpg

Later Caroline ended up apologizing to her mother and explained that she and her brother are just going through a phase.
    ab2a71fa1d.jpg

And on a final note Phillip is still jogging around the neighborhood shirtless ♥
    ebccc71bec.jpg

@OJenn - Going through a phase with two at once?! What a challenge that must be. I loved seeing them doing their homework together. Poor Chaz looks so down. Caroline was so sweet to apologize to mom. What a good kid. I loved Joy's expression: "not having any of their shenanigans". lol Good for her. Phillip, tryyy to behave and put on a shirt? Goodness. lol :smiley:

Can't wait to see everyone's families in Seasons (if you decide to purchase). :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top