Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @debjameswhite - I've missed you too! I can't believe we're still on this same page of the thread. Just goes to show how much everyone's postings have slowed down :( I loved all your shots of the kitties! That picture of Alwyn helping his dad fix the dishwasher is the absolute cutest!!! I really like that Quinton and Philomena have moved in with the family. Quinton's lab is fantastic! I need it! The inappropriate closet woohoo probably makes Quinton wanna move out though lol

@OJenn - That wedding was stunning! You got such gorgeous shots of the venue, and the miracle of all the guest being seated really made the day special. Evie looked so beautiful. Her flower crown and simplistic dress were perfect on her. I honestly can't say enough about all the beautiful shots you got. :heart:

@krabby_pattiess - Glad to see you could get imgur working. The picture of the boys eating together is my fav :)

@JordanNicoleJJ - Wooo! Congrats on finishing your class. I'm so happy you get to visit Shawn, and in Berlin no less! I hope you have a fantastic time! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. :)

@carlimact - I agree cc hair and makeup is a must. Good luck getting everything sorted and catching up!

Update - Babies and Birthdays!!!

In my last update Ariana learned she was expecting again due to risky woohoo. This pregnancy went by lighting fast and before I knew it she was in her 3rd trimester.
    hXZVDic.png
    nuo1O0a.png

I really slacked on the pictures this time around, but Ariana ended up giving birth to twins... again :|:|:| In keeping with the outdoorsy name theme they named them Ridge and Fawn.
    IdlqZZ9.png

Their first set of twins, Hunter and Violet maxed all their toddler skills and had their birthday.
    PE5YI4a.png

They are adorable! Though they do take heavily after their father.
    fLC2t3S.png

As of right now Violet is my favorite. I can't remember what traits she rolled, but I know I liked them lol!
    0dyF8dm.png

Hunter's still a favorite of mine too though.
    nsFULj2.png

He and Violet are the closest siblings I've ever had. It's truly adorable.
    nNOlSiV.png

The twins weren't the only ones to have a birthday. Cousin Evangeline also became a child. She's still super cute.
    Kkpegqg.png

But I don't think she's as cute as my twins :joy:
    5MOLJJg.png

She was bummed out about something and Hunter was the first one to cheer her up. Such a sweetheart.
    yC8Zd2r.png

Their Mom's BFF's daughter stopped by too. This is Jenny, she's the daughter of Billie Black @JordanNicoleJJ 's heir. :heart:
    q80pjjv.png

I thought the girls were arguing but thankfully they were just playing around. Definitely the beginning of beautiful friendship :wink:
    oyrYoLt.png

All the kids headed to the park in Willow Creek for a playdate. Violet and Evangeline tried the monkey bars out first.
    u6A1JMu.png

Poor Violet had a hard time making it across.
    RobMEXm.png

Evangeline is a literal angel. She impulsively made a mess and cleaned it up immediately after lol
    ciZ5bIA.png

Hunter got his butt kicked in the voidcritters videogame...
    YKZrOd1.png

And after beating her twin at voidcritters Jenny faced Violet in a game of chess.
    NlOzTfr.png

Have a random shot of Doodle getting some love to end this update.
    zB6GSEO.png

That's all I have! I need to go in game and play a bit before my next update. I hope I can find the time soon :)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @krabby_pattiess Glad to see you got everything working. I love when the kids are bonding.

@JordanNicoleJJ I hope you will have more time too! I can't wait to see what Billie and Hunter are up to. Also, congrats on finishing your class. That's important too :) Have fun on your trip :)

@carlimact Hey there, it's good to see you again! Good luck cleaning up your PC, I know that can be daunting sometimes.

@Heckstress17 Awww I love that very first picture of Ariana and her belly. I also loved the synchronized baby feeding picture! Oh my gosh! Hunter and Violet are such cute kids! A lot of the times I think the kids all look the same but they both have different looks and I love Violet. There so sweet and then there's Evangeline. She is a cutie but I agree, the twins are cuter. When I saw her being sad I thought it was because you said she wasn't as cute. Hahahhaha. I amuse myself. Jenny is also a cutie. I can't wait to see how Billie does in @JordanNicoleJJ 's game! I'm really happy you ended with at least one picture of Doodle. He's such a cutie pie.
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    I'm all caught up now and have an update for everyone!
    Chapter 29: Give Mama some Sleep

Loading in, this is how I found Malia. Oops.
    tumblr_inline_p4f1uxmS6d1r1cgut_500.png

Nicholas is a little stinker and he knows it
    tumblr_inline_p4f1xma3pf1r1cgut_500.png

“Hi Thor!”
    tumblr_inline_p4f21s8qfS1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo got a promotion. Hurray!
    tumblr_inline_p4f249BVYI1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison didn’t have monster issues for once. It’s a miracle
    tumblr_inline_p4f28lThmg1r1cgut_500.png

Rub a dub dub, Stinky baby in the tub~
    tumblr_inline_p4f2c2IYzf1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo figured the wet bathroom floor was a perfect place to teach Maya her basic needs.
    tumblr_inline_p4f2g1iahc1r1cgut_500.png

Teaching Thor to pee outside was tedious since he couldn’t use the stairs quite yet
    tumblr_inline_p4f2kdmgd81r1cgut_500.png

“Good boy, Thor”
    tumblr_inline_p4f2nitxJN1r1cgut_500.png

Thanks a lot, Zaid.
    tumblr_inline_p4f2yvjFPU1r1cgut_500.png

With Malia working late night shifts, It was up to Pablo to feed these monsters
    tumblr_inline_p4f31qEnv31r1cgut_500.png

“I think I’ll make soup”
    tumblr_inline_p4f34mCxpX1r1cgut_500.png

With the smell of food in the air, Maya zoomed towards the kitchen
    tumblr_inline_p4f37uNN6E1r1cgut_500.png

Meanwhile, Nicholas is making trouble again
    tumblr_inline_p4f3b2dzvO1r1cgut_500.png

“Dad? Is it ok to eat dirt?”
    “What?”
    tumblr_inline_p4f3e2mOMK1r1cgut_500.png

Don’t eat dirt, Zaid
    tumblr_inline_p4f3g4hALF1r1cgut_500.png

The soup was a hit, judging on the unusually quiet children
    tumblr_inline_p4f3jaBlly1r1cgut_500.png

Maya was playing with Thor by imitating him. She sounded more like a cat though
    tumblr_inline_p4f3lbyzsJ1r1cgut_500.png

Malia returned smelling like poo
    tumblr_inline_p4f3og79Ei1r1cgut_500.png

Despite this, she still had time to read her children to sleep
    tumblr_inline_p4f3s1RIVD1r1cgut_500.png

So much for progress
    tumblr_inline_p4f3whShL11r1cgut_500.png

At this point, Pablo is used to it
    tumblr_inline_p4f3zppr4u1r1cgut_500.png

“Goodnight, Harrison. No more monsters, ok?”
    tumblr_inline_p4f44qiLRE1r1cgut_500.png

Nicholas is a better imitator than his sister
    tumblr_inline_p4f4alo9q81r1cgut_500.png

Thus, we end how we started
    My god, Malia
    tumblr_inline_p4f4d51nOS1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Evidence of a cc overhaul
    tumblr_inline_p4f4ggvaXw1r1cgut_500.png

Look at Thor! He’s so cute
    tumblr_inline_p4f4hsXuyu1r1cgut_500.png

Nicholas was sad that Malia left for work so Maya gave him a hug
    tumblr_inline_p4f4kzdcZP1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison is a true Gen X child
    tumblr_inline_p4f4ojWJ6a1r1cgut_500.png

Poor Maya fell asleep while Malia was taking Thor out
    tumblr_inline_p4f4xg5QI21r1cgut_500.png

I like to think Maya was feeding Thor.
    tumblr_inline_p4f53fZkUM1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo is Thor’s biggest fan
    tumblr_inline_p4f57tZUUs1r1cgut_500.png

The custom Udon looks so good, I can’t
    tumblr_inline_p4f5acqX5a1r1cgut_500.png
    --
    I have a short day tomorrow at work so hopefully I can play a bit. :smile:
    @carlimact That dish at the end is terrifying!
    @debjameswhite The family size of the meal isn't as scary. xD

Update Update!
    Chapter 30: Old Man Pablo

Thanks to the boogie man, Zaid slept on the cough last night.
    tumblr_inline_p4h7x7pK7k1r1cgut_500.png

Poor baby can’t escape the boogie man
    tumblr_inline_p4h80zPqTe1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison wakes up sad sometimes
    tumblr_inline_p4h84jOtfn1r1cgut_500.png

“Do you hear something, Zaid?”
    “…Nope”
    tumblr_inline_p4h88bJMK11r1cgut_500.png

I felt Pablo needed some spa time
    tumblr_inline_p4h8cw3gDS1r1cgut_500.png

Malia thought Harrison might take after her father
    tumblr_inline_p4h8fs16ht1r1cgut_500.png

Most mornings, Malia wakes up stressed. Today was her day off and decided to play her favourite game.
    tumblr_inline_p4h8kvsHUu1r1cgut_500.png

Thor was doing well with his potty training, so Malia rewarded him.
    “Here you go Thor!”
    tumblr_inline_p4h8oxnEiB1r1cgut_500.png

“Good Boy, Thor!”
    tumblr_inline_p4h8ruUoqT1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison was still sad so Maya hugged with with all the happiness in her. It worked.
    tumblr_inline_p4h8vyydXT1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was working on her much wanted promotion when Thor decided to sing along. As a vocal pup, he does this whenever music is being played.
    tumblr_inline_p4h917YgIl1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm called and Malia was happy to hear from him.
    “Malcolm! Are you still an old bachelor?”
    tumblr_inline_p4h9533VrF1r1cgut_500.png

Of course Malcolm felt the need to spread gossip about their passed sister
    tumblr_inline_p4h99zMKsR1r1cgut_400.png

Pablo returns from work to find the house not in chaos for once
    tumblr_inline_p4h9gjfi411r1cgut_500.png

He and Maya ended up watching tv together
    tumblr_inline_p4h9jwjgZx1r1cgut_500.png

After her favourite show ended, the two played together
    tumblr_inline_p4h9ngnSkr1r1cgut_500.png

Later, Upton Abbey was on
    “I thought you were going to miss it”
    “Miss it? Never”
    tumblr_inline_p4h9rj77Ac1r1cgut_500.png

The twins were actually quiet for once and it’s amazing
    tumblr_inline_p4h9zeX8m41r1cgut_500.png

Harrison’s monster woke up Zaid and he, once again, went to sleep on the couch. Harrison, on the other hand, slept through the whole night
    tumblr_inline_p4ha2wQHco1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_p4ha3dDCmD1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo is about to be an old man. He’s not too happy about it
    tumblr_inline_p4ha8fgqqY1r1cgut_500.png

He looks the same
    tumblr_inline_p4hab9GC281r1cgut_500.png

Thor became an adult without me. Rude game.
    tumblr_inline_p4hae9sa6K1r1cgut_500.png

My heart sours knowing that Malia and Pablo don’t have to carry him anymore
    tumblr_inline_p4hah2ZLR71r1cgut_500.png

Zaid may quickly become Thor’s best human friend (besides Pablo that is)
    tumblr_inline_p4haltc5EE1r1cgut_500.png

“Jump, Thor! Jump!”
    tumblr_inline_p4hao26ogX1r1cgut_500.png

Thor did it all on his own. I’m so proud
    tumblr_inline_p4har8x4ET1r1cgut_500.png

Malia, keeping her father’s traditions alive, spent some time to read to the twins.
    tumblr_inline_p4hav4lkfs1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    I felt like I needed to take those graveyard shots
    tumblr_inline_p4haxwtJgb1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_p4hayoqxPp1r1cgut_500.png

Malia is me, I am Malia
    tumblr_inline_p4hb1cvf0s1r1cgut_500.png

You know your sim loves their dog when they autonomously pet them
    tumblr_inline_p4hb44CMW91r1cgut_500.png

Pablo found this in their mailbox. I assume Malcolm sent it for the kids.
    tumblr_inline_p4hb77NGfe1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison decided he wants to be a ninja when he grows up. Malia told him to get the appropriate costume first.
    tumblr_inline_p4hba3pC9h1r1cgut_500.png
    @carlimact It's nice to see you posting again. I think that Harrison is my favorite so far.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 40: Fire

I love this picture. Quinton was tinkering with electronics in the spare room and started a fire. He freaked out but Cameron saved the day. Look at Kristina. She is happy with her man.
    zt096.png

This family autonomously sits around the table together all the time.
    zt0Fe.png

They also like to garden together.
    zt0j1.png
    zt0jt.png

Alwyn was sitting in a big boy chair to listen to a story.
    zt0kg.png

Libby napping naughtily on a counter. Oh my gosh! I just realized Alwyn will hate this picture when he grows up!
    zt0lC.png

Bubbles is being good though. He’s watching Quinton repair the dishwasher.
    zt0ne.png

One night Philomena got up late. It seemed as though she was hungry, but as she was preparing her food she started to not feel well.
    zt0p0.png

It wasn’t until the morning when Quinton found her.
    zt0sP.png

Everyone came over the next day to be with Quinton.
    zt0tK.png

His family was there for him.
    zt0vG.png

I was unaware that washing machine/dryer could catch on fire. Quinton almost died. He was so sad, he didn’t really care.
    zt0xo.png

Also, it was Alwyn’s birthday but the game wouldn’t let anyone age up.
    zt0yS.png

I also have to show you this sweet family. Although every time Caris comes over Cameron gets sad cause he’s good and his mother is evil.
    zt0eG.PNG
    @debjameswhite I'm happy to be back. Deleting my cc really helped and I only have my mods and a few cc items I picked up. My laptop can make the game lag sometimes so sacrifices must be made. I missed my beloved family and needed to get back in. Harrison is actually the best. I laughed out loud when that ninja prompt came up. If Maya had been a boy, I'd have picked Harrison as heir
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Will be back for comments - but I got a new job, that's why I was away for a month but I'm back now.
    @OJenn I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I know you worked hard for this! <3 I'm really glad you're back :)
    @OJenn Congrats! I know how busy one can be when starting a new job. I'm glad you're back! <3
    Thanks everyone! I am excited to start this new journey.

@Heckstress17 - I think Ariana looks pretty but she almost glows when she is pregnant. Welcoming more twins wow, maybe its because she is a twin herself. Violet and Hunter aged up looking like their dad for sure. And with all the children in town it looks like the twins will have some friends to play with too.

@carlimact - Oh wow poor Malia looks like she was having a rough day there in that first photo. Pablo is looking quite nice in his outfit there, congrats on the promotion! Maya and little Thor are so cute together I hope they will be best friends. Love all the extra shots around town haha, bald townies give away the purge every time. Happy birthday Pablo! He still looks quite good even as an elder.

@Debjameswhite - Cameron to the rescue! Look at those faces haha. Oh no note Philomena! I am so glad Quinton has his family to help him through losing the love of his life.

ydsm1.png
    Chapter 41: Life and Death

Kristina and Cameron got some happy news.
    zv0kN.png
    zv0l8.png

Cameron started spending more time with Quinton. He wanted to get better at chess.
    zv0lx.png

Alwyn came home from school and told his mother about a really bad day he had.
    zv0mt.png

Cameron’s family came over and he asked his dad to play chess. His sister totally distracted him though.
    zv0nn.png

Look at Lawrence’s face. I still love him so much.
    zv0py.png

After that the 2 geniuses had a go. Lawrence won.
    zv0qg.png

That night, while Bubbles was snoozing on the couch…
    zv0rw.png

Quinton saw that far away light.
    zv0s8.png

Before Grim could come for him, he stepped outside and another bright light took him instead.
    zv0t8.png
    @debjameswhite Congrats to Kristin and Cameron! I love how the pets sleep. It cracks me up every time. Those aliens! They always show up when someone's about to die. xD
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 42: Moving on

Even though they were upset about Quinton’s disappearance, life moved on. There was a nooboo on the way.
    zvzqF.png

Pregnancy does not sit well with Kristina.
    zvzsg.png

On the day she went into labor, she gave Alwyn a hug and then her and Cameron left for the hospital.
    zvztv.png

Her brother Kash was her doctor again. She always had a strange feeling about her older brothers and sister so even during labor she interrogated him. He spent most of the time ignoring her though.
    zvzy3.png

When baby Colwyn arrived, he became the center of her attention and Kash slipped out.
    zvzzk.png

Alwyn has become really good friends with his cousin Tyrell. Tyrell likes it better at their house because there are no boys at his house.
    zvzCP.png

After mom and dad got bored, the boys kept playing.
    zvzE9.png

Later, Lawrence and Caris came over to see the baby. Lawrence is really fond of them.
    zvzHc.png

Of course they didn’t ignore the older children. Tyrell and Alwyn got to play the game with their grandparents and it was a good time.
    zvzJE.png

The next day the Baehr family went to visit Grady and Elise. To everyone’s surprise, Kristina excitedly announced she was already pregnant again. She was so excited she was hopping up and down. Cameron on the other hand…
    zvzUB.png

Just kidding. He was really happy too. It sent him into happy overload which is pretty good for a gloomy sim.
    zvzW0.PNG

They decided to take a nice little trip to the water park and loved this picture of their family.
    zvAc4.PNG

After a fun afternoon of swimming around,
    zvAcX.png

They finished with dinner.
    zvAga.png

Then dessert!
    zvAgR.png

Lawrence and Caris have been spending a lot of time at the house. They always make sure to give Alwyn plenty of attention.
    zvAj4.png

I knew Lawrence couldn’t keep his hands off the baby!
    zvAl3.png

Alwyn and Tyrell like to go into the spare room to play void critters. Alwyn is excited the room is getting redone soon though he’s not excited about sharing a room with babies.
    zvAre.png

Meanwhile, in the next room…
    zvAtn.png
    @Debjameswhite - Congratulations to Kristina and Cameron on the booboo! I really have to say I love that lot you built the house on, very secluded and private. Cameron and Quinton look like they are enjoying it as well. Everyone seems to love to play chess it seems. Wow I don't think I've ever seen a sim get out of a reaping like that before. Aww welcome baby Colwyn. And congrats on baby #2!
    Mini Update
    In my last update wedding bells rang throughout the bay to celebrate the union of James and Evie!
    914ccfb5b5.jpg

After the newlyweds said I do, Evie learned that there was a little surprise on the way.
    9c0aa5bb04.jpg

James was very happy to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet their little one.
    fa3533fe24.jpg

With a baby on the way it was time to give Evie a new look, a bit more maternal than her crop tops but still her style
    d1be5422cb.png

As a side note these two make up a pretty good team when it comes to house and home ♥
    9c08adf0f7.jpg

These two couldn't wait to tell mini Jenn all about her first grandchild.
    5a8363b8de.jpg

Jenn, of course, was quite pleased!
    a645a90e47.jpg

(she visits often)
    4929e3941f.jpg

mini Jenn couldn't wait to share the news with the rest of the family (aka Jame's brother and sister along with their spouses)
    c978e7ee88.jpg
    edited February 2018
    Oh Hai!
    I meant to upload this yesterday but time got away from me
    Chapter 31: Oh look. A teen
    Family Tree (Updated)

The boys start their morning by hugging
    tumblr_inline_p4q8yxbbGr1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo found Thor to be in need of a bath and got right to it
    tumblr_inline_p4q92ynUSN1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_p4q952516K1r1cgut_500.png

Maya learned how to use the potty
    tumblr_inline_p4q97xV5KX1r1cgut_500.png

Thor has taken up the position of watchdog
    tumblr_inline_p4q99j8F1b1r1cgut_500.png

Maybe Thor can scare the monster away
    tumblr_inline_p4q9ciz0UE1r1cgut_500.png

NOPE
    tumblr_inline_p4q9e7V3aR1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was awoken by the boys, including Nicholas who had a nightmare, and tried to deal with the chaos
    tumblr_inline_p4q9h0mLGG1r1cgut_500.png

The only one to sleep through the night was Maya. Bless her
    tumblr_inline_p4q9izVEVp1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo dealt with this whole situation while Malia put Nicholas back to sleep.
    “Ok, Harrison. Back to bed”
    tumblr_inline_p4q9m7i5et1r1cgut_500.png

Thor has moved to protecting the house in general
    tumblr_inline_p4q9qjJ7c51r1cgut_500.png

Malia praises Thor a lot since he’s a good dog and all
    tumblr_inline_p4q9y3kVkn1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo caught Maya playing in the garbage and gives her a talking to
    tumblr_inline_p4qa1rxWD61r1cgut_500.png

Maya decided to play with Thor instead
    tumblr_inline_p4qa8qr57a1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_p4qabrksLY1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_p4qae16buH1r1cgut_500.png

It’s that time of year again
    tumblr_inline_p4qahpltxG1r1cgut_500.png

But forget that! Harrison’s ageing up!
    tumblr_inline_p4qalfkxjc1r1cgut_500.png

tumblr_inline_p4qasbErX81r1cgut_500.png
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pablo got a little emotional to see his eldest so close to adulthood
    tumblr_inline_p4qay2n0Dv1r1cgut_500.png

Thankfully, the couple now have help with the twins
    tumblr_inline_p4qbkjsNPc1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    I found a townie not affected by the purge
    tumblr_inline_p4qbppPVhS1r1cgut_500.png

Don't mess with Mama Malia's babies or she will shank a kid
    tumblr_inline_p4qbtaBXmt1r1cgut_500.png

Malia told Zaid to refocus his thoughts
    tumblr_inline_p4qc1ifQZH1r1cgut_500.png
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello my simfriends :smile: It's been a while (again) and I'm sad to say I haven't started my game in a long time either. A mix of depression, weeks of the flu and lots of things going on. Today is a quiet day though, so I thought I'd leave a message. I am going to come back and sift through the 6 (!) pages of posts, I promise, but for now I just want to share some pics with you. Just to let you all know where I am in game, when I get back to playing I can start fresh and share realtime what's going on lol :yum:

Alright, so I'm committing myself to just the highlights! It's going to be so hard...

578271d316.png
    Last time I played, I noticed Zauna wasn't feeling well.

dba783e0c0.png
    9616fcedbe.png
    Javier took good care of her though.

c9c438075d.png
    And soon we witnessed the reason for her nausea (as if we didn't know yet!)

8161b1cbb8.png
    22bc0b93be.png
    Everybody was excited, including me.

26384f3f12.png
    Javier spent the next few days overloading his wife with love and kisses. I think he's trying to get through to the baby.

ca138b625b.png
    The pets are responding too. Bolt is still his sweet and calm self, but Princess is acting up.

49ea9e6831.png
    1d8bbf892e.png
    550789c2e5.png
    Mexican standoff, lol. She's sassy.

164b350a1b.png
    Javi ended up having to beg her to obey. Which is usually the case and she doesn't listen anyway.

6284d63a14.png
    fe0a7373dc.png
    fa6c7ab183.png
    Since Javier is so busy at work, this pregnancy flew by and I'm a bit sad I didn't take more pictures.

70259df84f.png
    c1be8adfb1.png
    Before I knew it, Zauna went into labor and she gave birth to...

b7ab729315.png
    two beautiful babies! The naming theme is animals, so meet Fawn and Leonardo 'Leo' Delacruz.

473a90174e.png
    Meanwhile, Javier made a new friend and took pity on the little guy, because he was super sick.

8a117a8754.png
    So we adopted him! His name is Oreo.

bce2b85bef.png
    I have tons of pics of the baby stage, but I said I was going to keep it highlights so you only get this one :yum:

6b9fd53b9d.png
    250284f5dc.png
    Besides, they grew up into adorable toddlers, which is way more interesting! I can't remember their toddler traits, but I think they're both angelic...

434780c5fc.png
    7e353b37a3.png
    Leo is the more imaginative and soft one of the two, while Fawn is a bit studious (she always wants to play flashcards) and adventurous.

847e0f6d4f.png
    9a57be0524.png
    Leo also shares his fathers love for pets. Even though the pets don't always love this...

ec4e666ead.png
    136b77585a.png
    2cfb894f6e.png
    Somewhere in my last playsession I decided to send the family to a Windenburg playground. Here are some pictures of that. Leo didn't like the slide lol. Luckily his sister was there to comfort him.

e37a15e0e3.png
    Bolt came along too and Javier decided to give him a lot of attention that day. The twins suck up a lot of his time, and then there's work, so he doesn't get as much time with his dog as he wants to.

6f545fb9c1.png
    But even though they steal his attention, Bolt loves his little humans. He protects them while they sleep.

3e3fde0db5.png
    Oh! This shook up my game too. I had no idea Oreo was pregnant, or that she was a girl, for that matter, but then she went into labor!

981f9978f2.png
    She gave birth to the ugliest cat in the history of humankind. (It's not that bad now, but wait until he grows up!)

2423b1d5af.png
    I still love him though. The household is so full now, but I just can't put any pets up for adoption :disappointed:

1929afb3a6.png
    b705da8951.png
    4574a23d95.png
    At this point in the game I bought Laundry Stuff and had about 5 minutes of fun with it.

fd0a50b2c5.png
    I'll end this update with sim-@Heckstress17 finally getting to see Javier vetting, and Savannah staring her out of the room because she was hoping for some private time with her boss. And Javier is oblivious to it all.

b3d0c0b171.png
    Oh and of course our newest addition to the family all grown up! I don't remember his name, but I'm thinking of changing it to Ugly.

Aaaand... that's all the pics that were in my folder! Now I háve to start my game and play to share new things with you all :wink: I hope I get to do that soon. And also respond to your posts!
    edited February 2018
    @Francisca464 - Hey Hey, nice to see you posting again. I definitely know how it is when you haven't played in a while. I'd almost gone a little over a month with no game time. I hope you are feeling better for sure, the flu is never fun! Sending hugs and positive vibes your way ♥

Zauna and Javier look like they are very sweet parents and their kids turned out so cute! I think we are starting to get used to multiples around here haha. The curse lives on! Oh boy, that kitten that Oreo had started out adorable with its blue eyes and down ears but wow what a change and age up makes!

In my last update Evie found out she was pregnant and spread the news to the entire family.
    c978e7ee88.jpg

Pregnancy kind of zipped by for Evie and even when she tried to make time with her family... (Her brother, Pierce)
    5082220370.jpg

Her body couldn't handle it. She was constantly tired and eventually decided time off from work would help.
    b679c7f7c3.jpg

Soon enough the big day had finally arrived and Evie was rushed to the hospital with her mother-in-law and husband not far behind her.
    c2da930b45.jpg

She was extremely nervous going into the operating room but when she learned that her sister-in-law was the doctor (Pierce's wife) it helped calm her.
    4e23d4145a.jpg

And Imane was happy to deliver her first niece or nephew, she couldn't wait to get home and tell Pierce that he was an uncle now.
    98c3ae5e10.jpg

After a few hours and some serious coaching through labor, Evie gave birth to a healthy baby boy who she named Colin.
    4419165544.jpg

He gained the Inquisitive trait and lives up to it every moment.
    569d1be7e2.jpg

26a8d83402.jpg

With their new addition having come so soon after their wedding James and Evie never really got the chance to go on a honeymoon. So mini Jenn bought them an all expenses paid trip to Selvadorada. Evie was thrilled to hear the news and that her mother-in-law would be babysitting.
    ecfd6f00f6.jpg

0ea3371469.jpg

Next up The Honeymoon
    4460ef46f3.jpg
    @OJenn Aww I'm so excited that Evie is pregnant! I love how excited James looks. I haven't had a good reaction like that in a long time. I also like Evie's new Mama look. She's really pretty. I also adore when the sims work well cleaning up their homes together. Of course Jenn was happy about the news :)

Awww look at poor sweet Evie on the ground. She looks so miserable! Oh wow, what an adorable little guy Colin is! OH New game pack! Time for me to go see that one!!!! Can't wait for the honeymoon!

@carlimact I like the divider you have in the kids room. Maya's a real cutie, but Harrison aged up great! Cute update.

@Francisca464 So happy to see you here. I always miss you. I hope you feel better and I'm sending you big hugs.

Awww sweet Javier taking care of his wife. Hooray that it's because she was pregnant! Hehehe I love the look Javier is giving the cat while she hisses at him. Twins! Aww poor sick Oreo. Javier is like my Quinton was. He was always bringing home sick pets! OMG look at those cute toddlers! They're so cute! hehe look at all the pets :D Awww he's not ugly <3 I hope you post again soon!!

edited March 2018
    The Honeymoon
    Evie wasted no time getting a taste of the local cuisine, Arepas on the way!
    171e29cd63.jpg

Also a new look for the trip was of course in order so Evie packed up some new clothing to try and fit in with the locals.
    ef42597f3d.jpg

The new world is lush with greenery and seems to go on for miles.
    27ae3c4a8a.jpg

Evie and James decided to rest up the first night in town, and what a difference it made. Evie felt refreshed the next day.
    8db490af25.jpg

They decided they would head to the local market and grab some supplies. James loves the outdoors and wanted to go hiking.
    973148e2fc.jpg

824bd381f3.jpg

Evie is really loving this tropical climate and the people are super friendly.
    4d1338e220.jpg

42fc74beb9.jpg

One quick selfie before heading out!
    695941a38f.jpg

They'd heard about a waterfall nearby and wanted to check it out.
    4f831d4309.jpg

What are honeymoons for again?
    f5b0c09e2e.jpg

38573b75dd.jpg

Eventually, they made their way back to town just before the day came to an end.
    070fa364fc.jpg

The next day they headed out again but this time with enough supplies to camp overnight.
    0a434ddefc.jpg

James went all Indiana Jones and made his way through the obstacles along their path.
    42a7e7f158.jpg

They stumbled across this downed aircraft and decided to investigate the surrounding area.
    da98e53cf7.jpg

Evie made sure to document everything during their hike.
    ce47098691.jpg

98697c84d2.jpg

They ended the day with a beautiful sunset and a little skinny dipping.
    9ec60d4545.jpg

efc235ecb6.jpg

The newlyweds decided to camp out for the night before heading back home the next day.
    53cf39c35e.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
    @OJenn That update was stunning! I want Cameron and Kristina to go but I keep thinking would they go with 4 kids? Maybe, we'll see. The pictures of the new world are so exciting. I really loved the hair she had too! I'm really hoping that came with the expansion. So pretty! I loved their Indiana Jones day. Thanks for taking so many great pictures. That was better than any trailer could have been.
    Thanks @debjameswhite the hair I used on Evie is CC that I found on Tumblr. I got it forever ago and it just never looked right on any other sims except Evie. You can find it here
    7d702cf1ed.png
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 43: Growing Family

Colwyn is super cute and takes advantage of the toddler play set way more than Alwyn did.
    zz7GJ.png

His parents also seem more interested in teaching this time on their own.
    zz7Hw.png

He’s a messy wild child, but Kristina doesn’t mind.
    zz7JB.png

So I stepped away and forgot to pause. Kristina went and had twins on me :( A boy Davyn and a girl Arwen.
    zz7Lh.png

Alwyn got himself into some trouble with mom.
    zz7NQ.png

I took a picture of my family tree cause I thought it was funny that Kristina and Cameron had 3 boys and a girl, while Grady and Elise had 3 girls and a boy. Right after though Elise had a baby boy.
    zz7Rc.PNG

Alwyn made friends with the monster under the bed! I can thank @JordanNicoleJJ for this breakthrough!
    zz7WI.png

Colwyn loves his bath time with Mom.
    zz81g.png

He also loves his learning time with Dad.
    zz82I.png

The happiness was short lived however when we saw this notification.
    zz83Z.PNG

Elise and Cameron went right over to see Lawrence and their little sisters.
    zz86F.png

Cameron spent some time consoling the girls while Elise talked to their Dad.
    zz8a0.png

Alwyn and Tyrell spend a lot of time together. Tyrell comes over almost every day.
    zz8d2.png

Colwyn spends his time playing with Dad.
    zz8dF.png

Here they were dancing together.
    zz8i4.png

Until Colwyn’s wild side took over and he went streaking through the house.
    zz8jR.png

Libby likes to supervise Colwyn’s time with the tablet.
    zz8l0.png

Kristina just adores her.
    zz8mB.png

Tyrell and Alwyn became besties.
    zz8nU.png

The twins aged up and I don’t think Colwyn liked it!
    zz8pz.png

Mom’s already having to talk to Arwen about making messes.
    zz8rg.png

Alwyn is a helper though.
    zz8zb.png

Since Arwen is the only girl, she got the little room to herself.
    zz8AA.png

My sweet kitties.
    zz8BC.png

Then Alwyn aged up on me. I forgot his birthday.
    zz8CY.png

This pic is super cute and made me realize I never got a pic of Davyn! He’s the only kid who got Mom’s hair color. He’s really cute too. They’re all so cute that I don’t know who I will chose. One note though on eye colors I found interesting. Alwyn has the same eye color Matias has, Colwyn has Gianni’s eye color, Davyn has his mother’s eyes and Arwen got her father’s eyes.
    zz8F7.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top